Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan (62557 Views)

Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by pikapizy(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2015
The good thing about this plan is that you can add it to your 3gig For 1k bis android plan totalling 6gig for 1.5k ...just remember to change ur access point once its 12am or weekends..and downloading starts ...I'm currently using both now

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Defaramade(m): 4:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Guys this is what I see when trying to subscribe for the weekend plan

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by ewizard1: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
andrenaline:
are you saying it with confidence that mtn bb...ed works with sas as of the time I asked you these question
Yes it... Even presently. Using it on PC. I did 2ce in 24hrs.. grin grin grin
Thats like 10gb in 24hrs
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by andrenaline(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
ewizard1:

Yes it... Even presently. Using it on PC. I did 2ce in 24hrs.. grin grin grin
Thats like 10gb in 24hrs
can you send the settings to my mail,I will pm you now
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by maysdrays: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2015
andrenaline:
can you send the settings to my mail,I will pm you now
Click to see the tweak 5gb for N70
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by dejol88: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
izzvic:

Apkajo area close to eleme in rivers state. Pls can you help to optimise Glo network here because I'm in the verge of porting to another network.

Hello Bro , am not working today , would resume by say Tuesday when the holiday is over .However apakjo is such a big area been there before if you can at least share you can tell me precise location to determine the particular cell serving you to enable me troubleshoot to know why you are having bad experience thanks .Today would be appreciated
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by uhuns: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=dejol88
Hello Bro , am not working today , would resume by say Tuesday when the holiday is over .However apakjo is such a big area been there before if you can at least share you can tell me precise location to determine the particular cell serving you to enable me troubleshoot to know why you are having bad experience thanks .Today would be appreciated [/quote]

hi kindly optimize ny area rd road of rumodara near mtn mast
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by israelotics: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
acenazt:
Taaaah Glo and their wickedly slow network.
Glo is as fast as d speed of light over here. Too bad it's sluggish in ur are pele

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by israelotics: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Defaramade:
Guys this is what I see when trying to subscribe for the weekend plan
. Omo start browsing na. Finish yah my and subscribe to the weekend plan.
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Seamareggae(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
dejol88:

Am in the office now , Pls tell me where you are experiencing poor network .You not having H on your device is due to near and far end effect which led to power congestion on the cells .If you can share location i will solve the issue immediately.

Sis on Arepo , GLO network is fast in this area , except there is coverage hole around where you stay all the same am going to check.
Some area in mushin is experiencing bad network on Glo...
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by dejol88: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Seamareggae:

Some area in mushin is experiencing bad network on Glo...

Please tell me the particular street in mushin having poor service .So I arrange for field testing .Thanks
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by dejol88: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=uhuns post=41365113][/quote]

Taken ,i shall look into it by tuesday.Though still trying to find out the particular sites serving in the area.
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by izzvic(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
dejol88:

Hello Bro , am not working today , would resume by say Tuesday when the holiday is over .However apakjo is such a big area been there before if you can at least share you can tell me precise location to determine the particular cell serving you to enable me troubleshoot to know why you are having bad experience thanks .Today would be appreciated
NNPC housing estate, aleto-eleme
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by BishopRemi26(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
luthorcorp:
end time networks ,pls don't sub oo...
GO SLEEP JOOR
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Seamareggae(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
dejol88:

Please tell me the particular street in mushin having poor service .So I arrange for field testing .Thanks
Iyalla Street... The network has been very poor since last month...

I can't even use Edge to browse talk less of 3G...

Please do something... It wasn't like this as at September.... Thanks
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by pikapizy(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2015
andrenaline:
did you use bb imei or normal follow-come imei cos I just subscribed now but I can't browse or do anything instead it takes me to glo website please I need help on how you made yours to work
normal imei ...in fact imei doesn't matter just make sure the APN is not BlackBerry.net or that of glo bis but the normal gloflat or glosecure...I'm using it along with my bis when I change the apn to my bis APN they deduct from my bis mb...once is after 12am I change it to gloflat and they deduct from the night data
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by luthorcorp: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
BishopRemi26:
GO SLEEP JOOR
goodnite sir! bull!
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by coolted(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
but Glo network is bad masaka, nasarawa state. any help will be appreciated
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Emdee590(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
maysdrays:
Click to see the tweak 5gb for N70
Work on android ? What setting do I use or is it the default setting ?
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by maysdrays: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Emdee590:

Work on android ? What setting do I use or is it the default setting ?

it works perfectly on android.. check link again, updated with screenshot of apn settings
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Seamareggae(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
pikapizy:
normal imei ...in fact imei doesn't matter just make sure the APN is not BlackBerry.net or that of glo bis but the normal gloflat or glosecure...I'm using it along with my bis when I change the apn to my bis APN they deduct from my bis mb...once is after 12am I change it to gloflat and they deduct from the night data
Bros... Pls i have a glo bis sub with abt 900mb remaining and would expire next month... But I want to sub the normal android subscription of 1000 naira for 1.5gb since I can't change the imei of my new phone...

Pls would the new sub work or i should wait till the glo bis sub is expired... Thanks
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by pikapizy(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Pls i have a glo bis sub with abt 900mb remaining and would expire next month... But I want to sub the normal android subscription of 1000 naira for 1.5gb since I can't change the imei of my new phone...

Pls would the new sub work or i should wait till the glo bis sub is expired... Thanks
yes u can sub it won't affect it ...just remember to put the default APN as glo secure to use ur normal subscription
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Seamareggae(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2015
pikapizy:

yes u can sub it won't affect it ...just remember to put the default APN as glo secure to use ur normal subscription
Thanks
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by pikapizy(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Seamareggae:
Thanks
you're always welcome
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Seamareggae(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
dejol88:

Taken ,i shall look into it by tuesday.Though still trying to find out the particular sites serving in the area.
Bros.. U are still yet to do something about my area or give any update...

Abi U still dey leave
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by kindredspirit(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2016
pikapizy:
The good thing about this plan is that you can add it to your 3gig For 1k bis android plan totalling 6gig for 1.5k ...just remember to change ur access point once its 12am or weekends..and downloading starts ...I'm currently using both now

Please, what is the access point setting for the night plan? I use a BB10 phone with BIS subscription (3GB for 1K) . I have data of like 2Gb currently. The Access Point Name : blackberry.net

User Name : Blank

Password : Blank.

However, I want to subscribe to the night plan alongside my BIS as I need to download lots of stuff at night. Please, walk me through the Access Point Name, Username and Password for this so that I can swap at 12a.m.

Thanks.
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by directonpc(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by pikapizy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
kindredspirit:

Please, what is the access point setting for the night plan? I use a BB10 phone with BIS subscription (3GB for 1K) . I have data of like 2Gb currently. The Access Point Name : blackberry.net

User Name : Blank

Password : Blank.

However, I want to subscribe to the night plan alongside my BIS as I need to download lots of stuff at night. Please, walk me through the Access Point Name, Username and Password for this so that I can swap at 12a.m.

Thanks.
below is the screenshot of the Glo secure ...select it once its 12am to get ur MB deducted from ur night plan

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by kindredspirit(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
pikapizy:

below is the screenshot of the Glo secure ...select it once its 12am to get ur MB deducted from ur night plan

OK, thanks a bunch.
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by MizBeHavin: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2016
dejol88:

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by IamRespected: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
maysdrays:
Airtel was the first, MTN somewhat canceled their's, and now Glo has joined the trend of weekend data plans, this Glo's new plan preferable to Airtel's weekend plan, because you're not only limited to weekends,
it also works for 7days, but you can use it starting from 12am to 5am

[img]http://2.bp..com/-431wyBsRTkg/Vnf7j1yAJjI/AAAAAAAAAhY/hfJ9JY-N6-4/s320/PicsArt_12-21-02.03.50.jpg[/img]

How can I sub for the weekend plan?
Dial *777# and follow the command below
(Data services=>Buy data=>Night and Weekend)
Choose your preferred plan.

This is definitely a Chrisman gift from Glo.
Let's patiently wait for Etisalat...

Source=>http://www.techgeekng.com/2015/12/glo-finally-introduced-their-own.html?m=1
How do I check the MB?
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by khattab008: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
IamRespected:
How do I check the MB?
Send: Info to 127

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / Post Your Iphone 6 Funny Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.