Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan (62585 Views)

Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by IamRespected: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
khattab008:

Send: Info to 127
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Babajoel: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kind-hearted ones in the house: please hint on tweaking the IMEI of Non-MTK Android phone -- particularly, the Qualcomm Snapdragon based ones.

I will be appreciative!
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by sats: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Babajoel:
Kind-hearted ones in the house: please hint on tweaking the IMEI of Non-MTK Android phone -- particularly, the Qualcomm Snapdragon based ones.

I will be appreciative!
make i sing cassey for you - long way to go
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by jmaine: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
dejol88:
GLO had been working tirelessly in ensuring you enjoy data service during this yuletide . If you live in anywhere in southwest or PH you will testify glo is doing great .Except few area with coverage holes which we are looking forward to optimize.If you are in any location around southwest and you are having bad experience with data service pls quickly notify me before 10 am tomorrow it would be optimized .

Hello Dejol88 Good evening,

Am having Post symmetric NAT issues playing online with Glo . . . .I have tried all port forwarding and DMZ tricks all to no avail and am convinced the routing issue is at your end due to some firewall rules.

In what ways do you suggest we resolve this peculiar issue . . . . . I need to have at least a moderate NAT to enjoy playing on the Xbox live . . . ..
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Standing5(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2016
maysdrays:
Airtel was the first, MTN somewhat canceled their's, and now Glo has joined the trend of weekend data plans, this Glo's new plan preferable to Airtel's weekend plan, because you're not only limited to weekends,
it also works for 7days, but you can use it starting from 12am to 5am

[img]http://2.bp..com/-431wyBsRTkg/Vnf7j1yAJjI/AAAAAAAAAhY/hfJ9JY-N6-4/s320/PicsArt_12-21-02.03.50.jpg[/img]

How can I sub for the weekend plan?
Dial *777# and follow the command below
(Data services=>Buy data=>Night and Weekend)
Choose your preferred plan.

This is definitely a Chrisman gift from Glo.
Let's patiently wait for Etisalat...

Source=>http://www.techgeekng.com/2015/12/glo-finally-introduced-their-own.html?m=1
In other words, i can use it between 12am - 5am of the seven day right?
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by maysdrays: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Standing5:
In other words, i can use it between 12am - 5am of the seven day right?
yea
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by drphile: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
many of you guys don't really understand your network how it works...Glo work best on 3g network....so,if you must use glo to browse just switch EDGE TO 3G Network is thta simple.....Stay blessed everyone!
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by djtommy(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Lovexme:
No, thanks. I'll stick with my 3GB for 1000 plan.

does it work on android without changing the imei of the phone
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Lovexme(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2016
djtommy:

does it work on android without changing the imei of the phone

You'd have to change the imei. There could be other means though.
Re: Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan by Deeni131: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
dejol88:
GLO had been working tirelessly in ensuring you enjoy data service during this yuletide . If you live in anywhere in southwest or PH you will testify glo is doing great .Except few area with coverage holes which we are looking forward to optimize.If you are in any location around southwest and you are having bad experience with data service pls quickly notify me before 10 am tomorrow it would be optimized .

I seriously loved Glo until their network vanished like thin air. their data and call tariff are fair. I dnt know why they hate Kano despite our large population using phones. their 4g is no longer in kano right now. we should be the first to start enjoying this development at least for the sake market strategist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / Post Your Iphone 6 Funny Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.