Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (34927 Views)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Osinbajo Chairs Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by olillywales(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Melahou(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
lipsrsealed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Akkord4gov: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
I think I believe in these men small
Fashola,Amaechi,Ngige etc will definitely do their best cos they are in the best position to be our future president and VP and besides,we cannot forget the achievements of both Fasola and Amaechi
You may term them corrupt,but to be candid,if som1 like Jesus and Mohammed serve under GEJ,they will definitely be corrupt no matter what.
Just try it and ban police,soldiers and other security personnel and see how many of us will become thieves in a jiffy. It is because we are scared of being caught keep us from going extreme to get our wants

Fear of Kuje prison will also make these men to perform

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by yimikaa: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by omenka(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
I see hot brains everywhere! I know how hot these pictures would make some people's stomachs get. Watch out for their arrival, it won't be long before they show up to fret and wail and curse and thrash and grieve over mere "pictures". It is their philosophy!

They've taken to sponsoring childish propaganda, impersonating personalities like Prof Itse Sagey to blackmail the president into back tracking on his all important war on corruption- the singular reason why someone like me voted for him. But no sooner do they publish the lies through their media house accomplices like tribune than the truth reveals itself and vindicate the president and his team!

Their hate would always come back to hunt them, for they hate a just man. If yall can't get in line and do what you know too well is the right thing to do, then it's too bad we can't help you people. smiley

Fashola's got this thing about his appearance that makes him stand out wherever he is- just can't place a finger on it, but it is there.

Great team.

It is well with Nigeria.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by richidinho(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
meeting here and there just like Ecowas single currency meeting
no result

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by salykely(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Buharism... i believe this men

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Realdeals(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Things will be better soon! Just a little patience

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Horlawoomey(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
We don't need to see these pictures, let know what's going on.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by GudluckIBB(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
I think these men are working but they just don't make noise unlike the days of obanikoro, ngozi,bala usman.

Their meeting then was to discuss and approve useless items like cooking stove and waste bags were billions of naira went into

Gej, what a clueless man!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by kettykin: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
What a team, apart the minister for foreign affairs no world class professional just a bunch of local clowns.
Now there is no minister for finance you can not get information about the nation's finance.

I spit on this thread. Gerrrout.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by omeke12(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
U all should help and change naija for the better ...
For now, God knows we are headed the wrong direction..
#God help us

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
MEETING OF THE demi gods
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by 20bc(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Real men with real balls that are ready to deliver real change wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Beehshorp(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
For that 6th pic Amaechi belike "bubu if u no leave dis dasuki matter alone and the man implicate me.. I no go pity for u oo"

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by thefakestan: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Photogovernance,

Hope the details of the "6 Trillion " naira budget will be worth the while.

ThefakeStan

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by mondaytex: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Ayomi088(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cool
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by menix(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
I can only see Graduates surrounding a primary school drop out..

12 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by BABANGBALI: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Baba how this Christmas go be now?
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by free2ryhme: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
These people are meeting , Civil servants salary for xmas bleak

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by walanter(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
There face ...just upset...
When no blueprint ..how f they gone function
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
kettykin:
What a team, apart the minister for foreign affairs no world class professional just a bunch of local clowns.
Now there is no minister for finance you can not get information about the nation's finance.

I spit on this thread. Gerrrout.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by menix(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amaechi was like; Sir u scared me when u mention goodluck, thought he is now a member...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by luvinhubby(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
All i see is a bunch of 'noisemakers' playing mouth organ since May 29th.

No light.
No fuel.
No jobs.
Frustrating business climate.
Crime upsurge
Inconclusive elections

And the list goes on.

When will things start getting better?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by clevadani: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hope they come up with decisions that'll will improve the lot of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by efilefun(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
See brain everywhere unlike those thieves who gather to discuss stove and matches during fec meetings

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Ijaya123: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Those are the change agents that will bring the desired change ... Soon
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by ooshinibos: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
richidinho:
BUBUHARI

be careful bruv
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by connectikut89(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Maybe I'm wrong but Labaran Maku used to kinda hold a press briefing immediately after every cabinet meeting just to ensure we were kept abreast of latest developments and what to expect in the near future. wink

I can't say the same for Oga Lai Moh'd. We need to know, as a matter of urgency, whatever you guys discussed today and now b4 you go and garnish it now for us tomorrow tongue

Maybe he's even better off "quiet". I guess we all know his antecedents by now grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by thefakestan: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ijaya123:
Those are the change agents that will bring the desired change ... Soon

Will-soon how far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.