Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

True Love Tips............. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Tips............. (721 Views)

Is There Still True Love? / TRUE LOVE: You Will Cry When You Watch This Amazing Wedding Entrance Video Blowi / True Love Tips And Information Or Guide To Find True Love Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Tips............. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
BEFORE YOU SAY "YES" This is d One U want

1. Wait for true love.

2. No matter how long it takes, wait for the one who will cherish you, celebrate you, and appreciate you.

3. Anyone that takes you for granted will take advantage of you.

4. Never be in a relationship with anyone who thinks that by being in a relationship with you they are doing you a favor.

5. Don't settle just to be tolerated.

6. Anyone that doesn't understand your true worth will not appreciate the value you bring into the relationship.

7. God has someone for you out there who will do whatever it takes to be with you. Wait! If you rush you will regret.

8. True love is always worth the wait.

U can add urs.....
Re: True Love Tips............. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
2face wey sing true love sef no b after......bfre he meet am
Re: True Love Tips............. by Baddo101(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one Op. wink I wish Ppl will chk this out...........
Re: True Love Tips............. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: True Love Tips............. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Waiting patiently for my mr right. Oluwa ansa me on tym. Cnt wait to meet my future hubby..enof fun activities to do
Re: True Love Tips............. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Patiently waiting for my Knight in a shining armour
Re: True Love Tips............. by DaaChilex(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Patiently waiting for my Knight in a shining armour
U tuk lik some kinda gal u knw

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Is The Hottest But His Mouth Odour Is Fleek / When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable / 2 Hot pre-intimacy Sex Tips That Will Result In Earth-shattering Orgasms For Any Rel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.