Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (7927 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

What? Whom? They must all be blind. Chris is obviously better kmt.

Yaaas! I wanted a proper fight.

Do you listen to Afro beats?
hehehehe. I bet you love fight scenes tongue

Yea, I do. You can't take it away from me. It's my heritage. I follow Afro beats like 2 is after 1. lol
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe. I bet you love fight scenes tongue

Yea, I do. You can't take it away from me. It's my heritage. I follow Afro beats like 2 is after 1. lol

Followed.

Same! I love Afro beats. I started listening to them REALLY old tunes lately. Like lagbaja and 9ice.
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Followed.

Same! I love Afro beats. I started listening to them REALLY old tunes lately. Like lagbaja and 9ice.
Gotya! wink

Oh! Yur starting from the basic. Lol
Afro beats give you that sense of belonging. It gives that vibes you need after a long and hectic day. Never a day without my afro beats. Sometimes my cousins laugh me for being too deep into afrobeats, but what can I do? It's the spirit
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Gotya! wink

Oh! Yur starting from the basic. Lol
Afro beats give you that sense of belonging. It gives that vibes you need after a long and hectic day. Never a day without my afro beats. Sometimes my cousins laugh me for being too deep into afrobeats, but what can I do? It's the spirit

Are your cousins not Nigerian ? I love afrobeats too but the older ones are just nicer...
And I just like when they're in Yoruba... embarassed
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by richiella(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! Perhaps she's always kidding lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
End Time Post
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Are your cousins not Nigerian ? I love afrobeats too but the older ones are just nicer...
And I just like when they're in Yoruba... embarassed
they are. But they not really into Afro beats

Yea, the oldies are great. Would you blv if I told you I've got evergreens like those of King sunny ade, fela, ebenezer obey and Orlando on my playlist? Yes, I do. I'm good like that. Hahaha

But it's all about mood tho
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
richiella:
End Time Post
what is?
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
they are. But they not really into Afro beats

Yea, the oldies are great. Would you blv if I told you I've got evergreens like those of King sunny ade, fela, ebenezer obey and Orlando on my playlist? Yes, I do. I'm good like that. Hahaha

But it's all about mood tho

Whaaaat everyone knows afrobeats is the best tongue

Oh wow. You're very Into your old music. I like that though. My housemate ( he's white) listens to a lot of King Sunny Ade and Fela. He loves them. But not davido and wizkid and those..

I agree. Somedays you just want to shokitongue
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Whaaaat everyone knows afrobeats is the best tongue

Oh wow. You're very Into your old music. I like that though. My housemate ( he's white) listens to a lot of King Sunny Ade and Fela. He loves them. But not davido and wizkid and those..

I agree. Somedays you just want to shokitongue
blame my love for old music on my dad. lol he never stopped inconveniencing us with KSA and Fela. At the end, I gave in.
Yes, Fela and Sunny Ade were the biggest music export out of naija back then, so I'm not surprised your housemate likes them

I'm not really into movies, too lazy to sit in front of TV wasting hours. Lol. I groomed and narrowed all my love into music and of course football tongue tongue don't blame me
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
blame my love for old music on my dad. lol he never stopped inconveniencing us with KSA and Fela. At the end, I gave in.
Yes, Fela and Sunny Ade were the biggest music export out of naija back then, so I'm not surprised your housemate likes them

I'm not really into movies, too lazy to sit in front of TV wasting hours. Lol. I groomed and narrowed all my love into music and of course football tongue tongue don't blame me

You men and football. Why? Why? I'm just tired. I like sitting in front of the tv wasting hours tongue I'm the right kind of lazy for that grin

Awwwwh that's so cute. My parents try to act cool and listen to Wizkid undecided...

If I may ask, do you live in nigeria ?
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

You men and football. Why? Why? I'm just tired. I like sitting in front of the tv wasting hours tongue I'm the right kind of lazy for that grin

Awwwwh that's so cute. My parents try to act cool and listen to Wizkid undecided...

If I may ask, do you live in nigeria ?
football is to dudes as movie is to ladies. I guess it's just nature. Lol

Nah, I'm not
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
football is to dudes as movie is to ladies. I guess it's just nature. Lol

Nah, I'm not

Yeah but we're not that crazy. Like yous tongue

Oh Uk ?
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah but we're not that crazy. Like yous tongue

Oh Uk ?
I bet you lot are worse. Damn! I can't deal mehn. When a lady starts with movie, it's a 'good night' thing. You can't get them away.

Yea.
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I bet you lot are worse. Damn! I can't deal mehn. When a lady starts with movie, it's a 'good night' thing. You can't get them away.

Yea.

Oh I was planning on going to London for some shopping in the New Year.

But at least we're not shouting at the tv acting like we're going to die if someone doesn't score a goal. And we don't get all depressed if our team loses...
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

But at least we're not shouting at the tv acting like we're going to die if someone doesn't score a goal. And we don't get all depressed if our team loses...
for real? How realisable is the plan? 30% certain or less? tongue tongue

Hehehehe. Lol. That's the spirit. We watch with passion and maybe sometimes lost our minds and heads. But trust me, that's the fun
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by gevans(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My eyebrows were raised before I even entered this thread but I can appreciate OP's sense of humour grin
Smiles
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
for real? How realisable is the plan? 30% certain or less? tongue tongue

Hehehehe. Lol. That's the spirit. We watch with passion and maybe sometimes lost our minds and heads. But trust me, that's the fun

I'm not sure to be honest. I'll see if my friend is pregnant or nah JK. It depends on how busy this holiday will be

lol it's just madness. All of yous are crazy.
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not sure to be honest. I'll see if my friend is pregnant or nah JK. It depends on how busy this holiday will be

lol it's just madness. All of yous are crazy.
where's your friend? Will her being pregnant confirm your coming or stops it?

I know. Crazy is fun and like you always say 'it's cute in a crazy way' cheesy
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
where's your friend? Will her being pregnant confirm your coming or stops it?

I know. Crazy is fun and like you always say 'it's cute in a crazy way' cheesy

She's in Ireland too. It confirms it I guess. We'd have to come to England to murder the baby.

Lol I said that like twice shocked
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

She's in Ireland too. It confirms it I guess. We'd have to come to England to murder the baby.

Lol I said that like twice shocked
oh! She'd better be tongue tongue so we murder the baby together cheesy grin cheesy make sure you come with gun, knives and all that *teasing*

Nah! Not twice. Your fav line I guess wink
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by gevans(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Pls carry along wen u r going for d shopping.
Abeg who dey watch as vs man city match, wetin b d score now?
Warri for life!!
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! She'd better be tongue tongue so we murder the baby together cheesy grin cheesy make sure you come with gun, knives and all that *teasing*

Nah! Not twice. Your fav line I guess wink

Ehhhh Hell is calling your name. You and her. I'll call the police even and there's proof here of your murder plans. I hope you know good lawyers tongue

It is not! Is it ? I don't say it that much...
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
gevans:

Warri for life!!

What?
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Ehhhh Hell is calling your name. You and her. I'll call the police even and there's proof here of your murder plans. I hope you know good lawyers tongue

It is not! Is it ? I don't say it that much...
trust me, I'll come out clean with a good lawyer. We all know how good you are with IT. We know your ability to edit and creat images is top notch. tongue tongue you see? That's so easy for me

Oh! Good then. So what's your fav line then?
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
gevans:

Warri for life!!
it ended 2:1 for Arsenal

City lost
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by gevans(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

What?
I said Carry me along while going for ur shopping in d new year
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by gevans(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
it ended 2:1 for Arsenal
City lost
Guy, gbess for u, for d info
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
gevans:

Guy, gbess for u, for d info
cheesy cheesy grin what's gbess? Hahaha
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
trust me, I'll come out clean with a good lawyer. We all know how good you are with IT. We know your ability to edit and creat images is top notch. tongue tongue you see? That's so easy for me

Oh! Good then. So what's your fav line then?

Lol you forget we're not in nigeria again. Where you can be doing 419 to get out of things tongue

Ehmm lol I don't really have one
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Lol you forget we're not in nigeria again. Where you can be doing 419 to get out of things tongue

Ehmm lol I don't really have one
lol. It's not 419. It's how well my lawyer go change black to white. It's who's smarter
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. It's not 419. It's how well my lawyer go change black to white. It's who's smarter

God help yous oo. I hope you've a good lawyer sha. Anyways lawyers aren't even that useful tongue
Re: How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by iamord(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
Simple and short buy iPhone 7 for her.
Or promise her a trip to dubai this #xmas

I swEAr even if she is committed to her boyfriend .
She would start finding faults.

But don't try this with deeper life girls.
but. where is the sense in this post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do / Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / What Sex Position Would You Say Is The Most Underated In Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.