Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. (989 Views)

Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. by nairamaniac: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Information's reaching me says that the M.D of NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (NDDC) had been sacked.

Sorry I don't have any source of reference to this NEWS as I got the information from inner caucus.

I am presently assisting in tidying his office and packing his belongings from his former office.

The media is yet to be aware of this information.

Lalasticlala, please remember me when this hits front page.
Re: Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. by Geraraheremehn: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
madridguy:
Ok

Spacebookee
Re: Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. by passionate88: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
eh ya.
Re: Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. by otokx(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
We hear Ibim is now in charge.
Re: Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. by Alubosa: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
nairamaniac:
Information's reaching me says that the M.D of NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (NDDC) had been sacked.

Sorry I don't have any source of reference to this NEWS as I got the information from inner caucus.

I am presently assisting in tidying his office and packing his belongings from his former office.

The media is yet to be aware of this information.

Lalasticlala, please remember me when this hits front page.

Do u work in the "Commission"
Re: Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. by nairamaniac: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2015
Alubosa:

Do u work in the "Commission"

I dnt o. I report am like amebo.

(1) (Reply)

How To Truly Separate Democratic Powers In Africa / Shiites Protest In Yola & Jos,Demand Release Of Dead Bodies Seized By Army(Pics) / Photos: Fatal Accident This Afternoon Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.