Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! (7837 Views)

Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
One of my numerous girlfriend came to spend two days with me in order to take care of me because of the beating I received on sunday. This evening, I gave her money to shop for cooking ingredients.

She got back and hurried in saying she's very pressed and her menstrual flow has just started. She rushed to the toilet, dropped the bombs and used water to "wash up". She didn't lock the toilet door, so I stood watching her while she was washing and chuking her fingers deep inside her pvssy to wash it properly.

She switched to kitchen immediately to start cooking, so after a while I strolled to where she was cooking to have a proper feel of the aroma, I met her using the same hand she used to "wash up" to put maggi and salt inside the soup and WASHED THE HAND (washed the remnant of the maggi and salt from the hand) inside the soup!!!

After cooking she said "baby, food is ready, come and eat".

Can you imagine?? Make I come chop food wey she wash her pvssy put.
I managed to eat the food shar. after all, I do bury my head inside pvssy and suck all day.

By the way, the food tasted just like pvssy. E just be like say you carry salt, maggi and pepper put inside your babe pvssy dey lick am. Dats exactly how the food tasted.

After eating the food I made her suck my dlck for good two hours. make e be draw - draw. I chopped her cooked pvssy while she suck my big natural fleshy dlck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ew.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is what happens when network/Isp makes data too cheap.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by onstelly(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm
You are lying

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
aaronson:
undecided
aaronson:
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
aaronson:
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lmaoooo..funniest thread of d year . Y did u eat it nau..asif ur momma dnt menstruate and stil use d same hand to cuk fr u. Even d lickin of plate did for d babe seff smh..imagine lickin d same spot whr blood gushes out. Eeeewwww I cnt deal

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by fartkay(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
I smell wash
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Chanchit: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op, your life dey disgrace christ. grin

7 Likes

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Was getting funny until the last part. undecided

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by falconey(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
what da fvck
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Free101(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op, you try oooo
I remember the day a crush of mine came to see me uninvited. She was very Hot and practically beg me to do the do, only for me to plunge in and come out soaked in blood (thank God, I used a condom). I was so irritated and my my heart was not there and my joystick went limp within seconds.
Only for her to tell me that she was menstruating and was at the last stage and never knew she would bleed.
Since that day, I never did called her again and the relationship died a natural death.
Can't stand that sight, its so gory to me.

4 Likes

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by solelymade: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Now this is a certified stuppid man. I fear for your life
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by CaroLyner(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
WASHED THE HAND (washed the remnant of the maggi and salt from the hand) inside the soup!!!

i hate this shi like hell.washing dirty hand inside food.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by AyamConfidence(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
CaroLyner:
WASHED THE HAND (washed
the remnant of the maggi and salt from the
hand) inside the soup!!!

i hate this shi like hell.washing dirty hand inside food.
thats why u must wash your hands before cooking...very important
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by MsBliss(f): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
lolz, as if say you no get moma and sisters. you Neva chichunchin cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
I av neva commented on something like this before but i was forced by this rubbish you have typed. So you want make she go borrow another hand to do cooking for you. Recieve sense so as to avoid nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
straight outta sense... what do you want her to do, cut her hand and grow another....Yu for leave the d food nah hungry-boi #nahfoodgokillyu

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by onyee25(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by CaroLyner(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
AyamConfidence:
thats why u must wash your hands before cooking...very important
yes its pivotal smiley
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by CaroLyner(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
mctarvich:
straight outta sense... what do you want her to do, cut her hand and grow another....Yu for leave the d food nah hungry-boi #nahfoodgokillyu
YUSUPH1986:
I av neva commented on something like this before but i was forced by this rubbish you have typed. So you want make she go borrow another hand to do cooking for you. Recieve sense so as to avoid nonsense
mctarvich:
dirty boys.He said she didnt wash her hands when she was done in the toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by AyamConfidence(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
CaroLyner:

yes its pivotal smiley
yea mama of 'GIRAMA'...meanwhile halftime at the emirates....ARSENAL 2-0 MAN CITY
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by chrixus(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
I smell lies. undecidedI
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
stupidity:
One of my numerous girlfriend came to spend two days with me in order to take care of me because of the beating I received on sunday. This evening, I gave her money to shop for cooking ingredients.

She got back and hurried in saying she's very pressed and her menstrual flow has just started. She rushed to the toilet, dropped the bombs and used water to "wash up". She didn't lock the toilet door, so I stood watching her while she was washing and chuking her fingers deep inside her pvssy to wash it properly.

She switched to kitchen immediately to start cooking, so after a while I strolled to where she was cooking to have a proper feel of the aroma, I met her using the same hand she used to "wash up" to put maggi and salt inside the soup and WASHED THE HAND (washed the remnant of the maggi and salt from the hand) inside the soup!!!

I managed to eat the food shar. after all, I do bury my head inside pvssy and suck all day.

By the way, the food tasted just like pvssy. E just be like say you carry salt, maggi and pepper put inside your babe pvssy dey lick am. Dats exactly how the food tasted.

After eating the food I made her suck my dlck for good two hours. make e be draw - draw. I chopped her cooked pvssy while she suck my big natural fleshy dlck.

Stupidly stupidity

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by idinc(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just hope u re not the only child ur parents hav,if u re well I can only hope u turn around and not b dis useless!
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'm hemophobic. Can't stand the sight of blood. Especially not in my pot undecided
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by oglalasioux(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
stupidity:

Good write up. Very entertaining.
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Was getting funny until the last part. undecided

Hey, I'd really like to get to know you, if you don't mind.

I think we could make for very gud buds smiley
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Hey, I'd really like to get to know you, if you don't mind.

I think we could make for very gud buds smiley
smiley smiley
Thanks. I don't mind. We can talk here on nairaland.
Re: Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
smiley smiley
Thanks. I don't mind. We can talk here on nairaland.
grin give him your contact
Don't make it difficult for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? / They Dash Me House For Returning Missing Phone PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.