Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (54920 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by simonlee(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
That moment when your boss is saying trash about you to someone you out rightly senior, and theirs absolutely nothing you can say or do about it.
With the expression on Saraki's face, what do you think he's saying in his mind?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by bettercreature(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dogora be like,Tinubu don't follow that Sarakiboy talk again

Saraki be like,na your problem be that one,Me wey don dey prepare for Kirikiri

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Chanchit: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Saraki would need a special hearing aid that can pick up the tiniest of gossip cos he tries too much to hear what they are saying about him in his presence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by yemmynoni: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
bettercreature:
Dogora be like,Tinubu don't follow that Sarakiboy talk again

Saraki be like,na your problem be that one,Me wey don dey prepare for Kirikiri

like seriously?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ahaahhahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Teewhy2: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Na wa ooo, please don't cause bad blood among them, maybe they were just talking about how to improve the nation.

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by bettercreature(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Teewhy2:
Na wa ooo, please don't cause bad blood among them, maybe they were just talking about how to improve the nation.
Look at Saraki's face,he was obviously up to something
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Teewhy2: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yes, is a case of two people who don't really like each others been in the same place at the same time, and one sees someone he can chat with just to spit the other person even though he is not interested in the gist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by kossyablaze(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Pavore9: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
They are barely tolerating each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Set of professional looters...

What Tinubu is to Lagos, Saraki also to Kwara, converting all state resources to personal and family property.

Vanity upon vanity!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Demmocrats(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dogara: Walahi I swear to God, Tinubu i'm with you.

Saraki: Mtcheeew abeg someone should share item 7 (Food) make i eat, they think i get there time grin

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Alphaoscar: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jagaban GBOGBO IRUNMALE.

see as saraki spread ear like satellite dish all in a bid to gather Intel .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by c4tnoelz: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
amebo
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Horlawale1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
LMAO.
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by unbeat007(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the photo.
in fact, all I see is creatures that eat their fellow creatures money!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by iyatrustee(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Every picture now has a political caption abi?

OP kontinu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Adonis3: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Akinz0126(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
See tinubu face.Shabi after you don slay our Hero(GEJ) your eye don clear abi?

No worry Baba Ku Baba ku(papa die,Papa dey)Na yoruba adage.

Fayose na him be the papa way dey.

Fayose the only man in opposition capable of Constructive criticism without fear or favour.

Tinubu King of kworuption:The man who can dine,wine and Dialogue with the Devil.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by pretydiva(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tinubu be like don't talk 2 me I don't wanna listen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Spaxon(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
why is it that u guys will upload a pic that doesn't concern u or a totally meaningless pic and ask us to caption it.
iffa upload a photo of two madmen n ask u to caption it.... will it reach FB...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by dotcomnamename: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by onosprince(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Which one be the dry topics way dey fp since morning na... abeg good night
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Mrbright20: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who cares
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by missionmex(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the picture.
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Omotayor123(f): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Saraki be like...

"Na my matter go kuku kill una ; D grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by bestofbabs(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dogara be like Oga that saraki of a boy is a traitor so don't ever support him again in his future ambition...
Tinubu be like I am aware of all his gimmick and I also learnt he says he want to be a president in dis country, well let's wait and see at least u know how I dealt with GEJ , So my boy no problem grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by oshe11: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.