Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV (4496 Views)

We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday / Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by MaBuk(f): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is what I saw

4 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by dunkem21(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Channels TV and her crew are all wailers grin

6 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by eme1n(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
jejus!!

2 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by LordAdam: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Zombies, food don land. Come and blame GEJ.

Wailing form is no longer available. We are sold out. We would start printing again when the price hit 300 naira to one dollar.

Make your reservations now.

-Lord

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by Rapoo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dat figure is absolutely wrong 1$ to naira is 199.94 as of 6 hours ago and 1€ to naira is 224

7 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by menix(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hahaha..

Lie Mohammed must point fingers at GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by dunkem21(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rapoo:
Dat figure is absolutely wrong 1$ to naira is 199.94 as of 6 hours ago and 1€ to naira is 224

You're wrong ..

$1 = N9.94 ; don't mind the wailers grin

20 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by criminalmindz: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Apc CHAIN

3 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by ozoro: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rapoo:

I bet you're not in Nigeria, but in some Asian country checking naira value via Google. Shey na Google go sell dollar for you?

20 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by prospero5(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chei! diarris ... Gosh!
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by nnachukz(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
If only Buhari did not fail Mathematics, he would have known that presently N1 can not buy $1. If he had done well in Economics, he would have known that our economy is now in shambles.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by BrosPeter: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2015
And the Naira just keep falling, the future appears bleak under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by TimeManager(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2015
When Hero Fortunato Was Dollarising The Economy From Uptown To Downtown- None Of You Were Wailing,

When NOI, The Yam-eater Economist Was Authenticating & Signing Dollar Approvals- None Of You Were Wailing,

When Madam Yam Eater Was Paid In Dollars As A Finance Minister- The Ekpas Were Not Wailing.

When Schools, Hotels, Businesses Were Accepting Dollars As A Means Of Payment- Wailers Were Not Wailing,

Who Would Forget Dollar Notes Been Shared Among Obas, Political Collaborators & Gatecrushers At The Detriment Of impoters & Smal Businesses- None Of You Were Yet Wailing.

When Our Reserves Was Been Depleted- No Wailing Recorded,

Now That We Face The Backlash- Y'all Wailing Profusely,

You Can Go Wail On Your Heroes Who Were Spending With Reckless Abandon Without Investing. You Have Only One Choice- Endure The Consequences Of The Decision Of Your Heroes From Yesteryears Or Wail Me A River. Difficult Problems Require Difficult Solution & Which Is The Reality Of The Now.

No Lie Only Truth!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by obailala(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2015
LordAdam:
Zombies, food don land. Come and blame GEJ.

Wailing form is no longer available. We are sold out. We would start printing again when the price hit 300 naira to one dollar.

Make your reservations now.

-Lord
No the real zombies should come and blame buhari. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by chukkiephil(m): 1:38am On Dec 22, 2015
to be honest I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this!! undecided mixed feelings undecided
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by porka: 2:16am On Dec 22, 2015
TimeManager:
When Hero Fortunato Was Dollarising The Economy From Uptown To Downtown- None Of You Were Wailing,

When NOI, The Yam-eater Economist Was Authenticating & Signing Dollar Approvals- None Of You Were Wailing,

When Madam Yam Eater Was Paid In Dollars As A Finance Minister- The Ekpas Were Not Wailing.

When Schools, Hotels, Businesses Were Accepting Dollars As A Means Of Payment- Wailers Were Not Wailing,

Who Would Forget Dollar Notes Been Shared Among Obas, Political Collaborators & Gatecrushers At The Detriment Of impoters & Smal Businesses- None Of You Were Yet Wailing.

You Can Go Wail On Your Heroes Who Were Spending With Reckless Abandon Without Investing. You Have Only One Choice- Endure The Consequences Of The Decision Of Your Heroes From Yesteryears Or Wail Me A River. Difficult Problems Require Difficult Solution & Which Is The Reality Of The Now.

No Lie Only Truth!

If only the APC presidential primary had not been massively 'dollarized', Buhari would have achieved his N1/$1 goal by now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by Olasco93: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2015
eme1n:
jejus !!
Be responsible dude. Can you address Him like that to His face? That Name deserves Respect.

I just want to make common sense which is not very common to you.

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by spinoff: 4:46am On Dec 22, 2015
TimeManager:

No Lie Only Truth!

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by fistonati(m): 5:18am On Dec 22, 2015
You can't lie on truth that's for sure.

But show us d picture now
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by EternalTruths: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2015
TimeManager:

No Lie Only Truth!

Why not use your groundnut/cocoa to generate dollars needed to fund your 97% government.

please forget about the oil dollars of the 5% grin

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by hinwazaka: 5:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Give the APC time to prove itself. They were voted for a period of 4 years, not 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by Sibrah: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2015
MaBuk:
This is what I saw
As soon as we get those dollars from Dasuki and co. Imagine all those $250,000 packets of money shared out being recovered. The Naira will recover in no time.

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by ogdada: 6:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Ye!!!!!!!!igbeyi aye re Ooo..............
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2015
isn't that black market rate?
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by pxdaniel(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Sibrah:
As soon as we get those dollars from Dasuki and co. Imagine all those $250,000 packets of money shared out being recovered. The Naira will recover in no time.

Is that what your teacher taught you in school? Smh for your ignorance! RECEIVE SENSE BRO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by nigeriancuban: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2015
okay ooo,good for them
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by dreamworld: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2015
grin
The wailee are now the wailers
grin grin
This country no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by Sibrah: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2015
pxdaniel:

Is that what your teacher taught you in school? Smh for your ignorance! RECEIVE SENSE BRO!!!
Why not tell us what your teachers who couldn't impart manner on you thought you.
I insist, as we recover more money from corrupt ex public office holder like the ones sponsoring your likes, we will see improvement.
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by Pidggin(f): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Where are the zombies chanting chanji chanji chanji!
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by pxdaniel(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Sibrah:
Why not tell us what your teachers who couldn't impart manner on you thought you.
I insist, as we recover more money from corrupt ex public office holder like the ones sponsoring your likes, we will see improvement.

Did I tell you I was PDP? Did I tell you I'm not in support of the war against corruption? What I'm saying is how will the recovering of those monies make #1= $1. Think bro

You are not making any sense! Quote me when you do
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by Sibrah: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2015
pxdaniel:

Did I tell you I was PDP? Did I tell you I'm not in support of the war against corruption? What I'm saying is how will the recovering of those monies make #1= $1. Think bro

You are not making any sense! Quote me when you do
it may not make $1 = N1 but it will help push it towards that target. Stop attacking persons and attack ideas.
Re: Dollar To Naira According To Channels TV by pxdaniel(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Sibrah:
it may not make $1 = N1 but it will help push it towards that target. Stop attacking persons and attack ideas.

I only shared my opinion like you did. I'm sorry if I made you think otherwise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Word Of Advice About (MONEY RITUALS) / Safety Of My Money In Afribank And Others / Enugu Traders Hail State Government On Effective Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.