Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today (24063 Views)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / NASS Debates, Passes 2016 Budget Today / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by myselfonly: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by dozern(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2015
olatade:
THIS IS THE REASON NATIONS SAVE...
for the rainy day. So when you support your thievish "heroes" as they plundered and stole, the result is bound to be hardship. What we are experiencing now is not a DISTINCT AND SEPARATE UNRELATED INCIDENT. When a nation has low foreign reserves, it's currency value will suffer against strong currencies like the US dollar. Wailers think this is an "excuse". I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU....UNTIL YOU GET FREAKING REAL, AND STOP THINKING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS, you will remain the butt of every educated person's joke. Thank your lucky stars that your hero was sacked and steady hands took over. There would have been an implosion in this country by now. The entire facade of "fastest growing-rebased-economy would have come full circle. See what is happening to our main source of revenue. THEY SHOULD HAVE SAVED OUR MONEY, NOT STEAL AND WASTE IT. Mtcheew!!

Oil price, December of year

2008: $46
2009: $82
2010: $97
2011: $105
2012: $94
2013: $100
2014: $54

Current: $36.3

I am not in anyway supporting any corrupt government. But my take is,why is it that GEJ is the only person who stole our money. What happened to ibb,Abacha,abdusalam abubaka,obj, all the northern leaders we have ever had. If buhari is really capable as he claimed. if he is decent as he claimed. If he is really the good example as he claimed. Let him work and stop this Blame game. He said in his campaign that he will change Nigeria even without school cert we agree.Pls we need change. We all know that our past leaders sucked us dry. We are waiting for the change.But for now what we are seeing is unlawful president who doesn't respect the rule of law. Let him show a good example then we can learn from him.
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by banio: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Am watching
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by Geraraheremehn: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
xreal:
After this, I expect to see more positive changes in the country.

More positive change?? Has their been one since this man entered?? Keep deceiving yourself.. how much is fuel in your area?
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by EternalTruths: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

pls ask sanusi lamido sanusi how much of the foreign reserves he plundered to defend the naira?
also in normal countries they dont fixed their currency just to make it strong, fixing naira to dollar at 197 naira when at the open market its 270+, how do u thing cbn will protect the weak currency?
jonah diversify but nigerians n politicians capitalised on free crude oyel money to wreck havoc on the economy, who will think those who benefitted from the rice subvention will turn out to be crooks, messing up the whole scheme n to really check majority r northerners but chose to shortchange even the most competent administrator prof adesina adewumi.
stop blaming gej, u r from a state. how much did ur govr saved from the oil BOOM?

Uppercut

You killed the him with a perfect point grin
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by xreal: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

More positive change?? Has their been one since this man entered?? Keep deceiving yourself.. how much is fuel in your area?

He is about to work based on his budget.
This is still 2015.
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by SmartMugu: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2015
enginer050:

can't u read
No i cant. Would people like you that can read explain the disconnects here?
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by Geraraheremehn: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2015
xreal:

He is about to work based on his budget.
This is still 2015.

You should have said more positive change we have seen none.. shd have said now we hope to see the change you promised... that's all
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by DMerciful(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Tot bubu said he'll stabilise world oil price....if I call you goat now e go be like say I wicked grin
olatade:
THIS IS THE REASON NATIONS SAVE...
for the rainy day. So when you support your thievish "heroes" as they plundered and stole, the result is bound to be hardship. What we are experiencing now is not a DISTINCT AND SEPARATE UNRELATED INCIDENT. When a nation has low foreign reserves, it's currency value will suffer against strong currencies like the US dollar. Wailers think this is an "excuse". I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU....UNTIL YOU GET FREAKING REAL, AND STOP THINKING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS, you will remain the butt of every educated person's joke. Thank your lucky stars that your hero was sacked and steady hands took over. There would have been an implosion in this country by now. The entire facade of "fastest growing-rebased-economy would have come full circle. See what is happening to our main source of revenue. THEY SHOULD HAVE SAVED OUR MONEY, NOT STEAL AND WASTE IT. Mtcheew!!

Oil price, December of year

2008: $46
2009: $82
2010: $97
2011: $105
2012: $94
2013: $100
2014: $54

Current: $36.3

Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by dsyakubu: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Hope FG will achieve up to 80% of next year's budget wink
Re: Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today by heneeholhuwar(f): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2015
dozern:

I am not in anyway supporting any corrupt government. But my take is,why is it that GEJ is the only person who stole our money. What happened to ibb,Abacha,abdusalam abubaka,obj, all the northern leaders we have ever had. If buhari is really capable as he claimed. if he is decent as he claimed. If he is really the good example as he claimed. Let him work and stop this Blame game. He said in his campaign that he will change Nigeria even without school cert we agree.Pls we need change. We all know that our past leaders sucked us dry. We are waiting for the change.But for now what we are seeing is unlawful president who doesn't respect the rule of law. Let him show a good example then we can learn from him.

What is ds one saying? So because d past government has milked d country dry and their successors have have done nothing so the current govt. Should also look away and start building another economic policies around screaming and blatant corruption?
Is that what you tell yourself when u look at d mirror?
Sometimes I need to know for real if some of u commenting on Nairaland are actually Nigerians!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.