Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men (5299 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Do Most Ladies Love Tall Guys? / Photo: Not All Tall Men Are Enjoying The Way These Dwarf Man Is Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by polariss(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Unfortunately, I'm not tongue 152 cm of cuteness grin
5ft? :oinstinct tells me your kidding.
Happens that your not?..goodnews is your a lady,few men would mind kiss
Bad news abt it is......that ah hate to break bad news tongue
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by firstking01(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2015
cool
Creamz:
Most guys don't usually put much consideration into height when it comes to wooing the opposite sex. They mostly look out for how beautiful the face is and how well endowed (big back side and big " Manchester"wink the lady is. Just a few men really care about the height especially if you are not a short lady. On the other hand, most ladies tend to go for the very tall guys. Is it that they think they have bigger d*ck or are more sex appealing. So ladies in the house over to you.

NOTE
I'm not a short dude before some of you start thinking its about me.
cos dey r naturally insecure beings....walking wit a mundane dude behind dem gives dem dis confidence dat dey r covered and secured8-)
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Yes I know! Random people keep stopping me on the road to ask that...And to think I used to hate being so tall

5ft tall.. That's like karrueche tran- CB's ex. Really cute if you ask me.

Yeah, it's funny because the things we dislike about ourselves while growing up, often become our greatest assets when we get older. That's a good height you got there smiley

Growing up I was the same height as everyone else I grew up with, but maybe I just stopped growing at around 13, because that is the height of an average 13 year old tongue It has it's perks so I'm not complaining smiley Karrueche is a cutie

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2015
polariss:
5ft? :oinstinct tells me your kidding.
Happens that your not?..goodnews is your a lady,few men would mind kiss
Bad news abt it is......that ah hate to break bad news tongue

I don't kid tongue What's the bad news? embarassed cheesy
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by polariss(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

I don't kid tongue What's the bad news? embarassed cheesy
ok.lets have it cool
Taking into cognisance that I instigated your curiosity,let me bring you up to speed kiss
Badnews is I deemed you tall cos your intellect is wink
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2015
polariss:
ok.lets have it cool
Taking into cognisance that I instigated your curiosity,let me bring you up to speed kiss
Badnews is I deemed you tall cos your intellect is wink

Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you smiley
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by polariss(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you smiley
the door is always open,miss wink
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by onyee25(f): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Alezy:
hahaha hahaha. ...so the ladies that luv short guys wanna hug their head ryt? ?

yes na
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2015
polariss:
the door is always open,miss wink

I'll remember that wink
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Genea(f): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Creamz:
Most guys don't usually put much consideration into height when it comes to wooing the opposite sex. They mostly look out for how beautiful the face is and how well endowed (big back side and big " Manchester"wink the lady is. Just a few men really care about the height especially if you are not a short lady. On the other hand, most ladies tend to go for the very tall guys. Is it that they think they have bigger d*ck or are more sex appealing. So ladies in the house over to you.

NOTE
I'm not a short dude before some of you start thinking its about me.
cos i dnt want an imp for a child
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by shumuel(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

No, that's 4ft 11 or 5ft 0, depending on which website is telling the truth.

How tall are you? smiley

A feet is 30cm/12inch, if you are 152cm then you are more than 5feet, thats 5ft1~.
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Experienx(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2015
I have 3 friends that are 6'4 and one that is 6'3. My self, I am 6'4. Trust me, the girls that crave for you are usually too short that we evenly feel shy standing close to them. Extreme height comes with ups and downs. Sometimes, You feel confident and in a short while; all those vanishes. Most girls would tell you to stand a distance while talking with them. Sucks!!! Right? But you are always the center of attention when you walk into a public place...

Height is pleasing sha...beginning to enjoy it.

Pls I dont play basketball and dont ask me on the road
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by polariss(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

I'll remember that wink
kissI guess you are hawk-eyed for the tall dudes cool
It all abt compliment ...btw,as from what height beneath 6ft would you consider short?
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Experienx:
I have 3 friends that are 6'4 and one that is 6'3. My self, I am 6'4. Trust me, the girls that crave for you are usually too short that we evenly feel shy standing close to them. Extreme height comes with ups and downs. Sometimes, You feel confident and in a short while; all those vanishes. Most girls would tell you to stand a distance while talking with them. Sucks!!! Right? But you are always the center of attention when you walk into a public place...

Height is pleasing sha...beginning to enjoy it.

Pls I dont play basketball and dont ask me on the road
Why? You are wasting that height oo.. Well i joined my school's basketball team because no be just because of girls i tall, i must use my height to the fullest.
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Experienx(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
smiley
sylvalord:
Why? You are wasting that height oo.. Well i joined my school's basketball team because no be just because of girls i tall, i must use my height to the fullest.

I have always believed playing basketball at the grassroots is like time wastage. I am not the only tall dude around. They are tons of tall dudes around and I thought playing basketball for fun would make me taller

howbtall are you
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Experienx:
smiley

I have always believed playing basketball at the grassroots is like time wastage. I am not the only tall dude around. They are tons of tall dudes around and I thought playing basketball for fun would make me taller

howbtall are you
i am currently 6ft3. You are right, basketball stretches you, swimming too.
Re: Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men by Alezy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
onyee25:
yes na
smh. ..babe lemme tell u ehn, some gurls re just attracted to short guyz naturally. just believe me

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time On Ankara (photos) / Slept With A Lady With No Vagina(pus*y) / Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.