Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) (25373 Views)

Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Makun Release A Better Christmas Card / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Greet u too
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
He dan use all his cloths snap finish.. so the best for him is to take pictures shirtless grin

1 Like

Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Warldbest(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by elvisdaniels(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
As usual, he is allergic to a shirt.
what do you expect when he has some packs to show forcheesy grin
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
elvisdaniels:

what do you expect when he has some packs to show forcheesy grin

Lynxx also has a hot body. But he doesn't make shirts look like they've gone extinct.

1 Like

Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by rabbuy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
As in Ehn..
Before you know another baby mama Don drop
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Arebay(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Santa flavour, kip sharing dose gifts
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by aprokomania(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
voltron:
tomorrow when our kids turn to gays.. we wonder why angry
so in your small mind it is men without shirts that turn straight kids gay.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by chimajii: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Teewhy2:
Merry Christmas,
Why are people who are supposed to be role models always passing negative messages, is it a crime to put on clothes to wish us merry Christmas. Is he preaching seduction with his indecent dressing.
The last time I checked the reason for this season is to celebrate the birth of Jesus christ, and if that is still the reason Jesus himself will not be happy with this indecent dressing.

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain

How about u quit looking for who would be ur role model and look up to ur parents to be ur role model instead charging persons who go about their bizness with such huge task. Maybe that way we wouldn't have to read such msgs from u. Look to ur parents as role models and free flavour.
Tho, myself I don't like the concept, it looks off....maybe a different pose would have done the trick.? + a smile would have gone a long way to lighten the mood given the season we're IN... Or they cud have kept it simple with having him dressed. *what do I knw?*
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Teewhy2: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
chimajii:

How about u quit looking for who would be ur role model and look up to ur parents to be ur role model instead charging persons who go about their bizness with such huge task. Maybe that way we wouldn't have to read such msgs from u. Look to ur parents as role models and free flavour.
Tho, myself I don't like the concept, it looks off....maybe a different pose would have done the trick.? + a smile would have gone a long way to lighten the mood given the season we're IN... Or they cud have kept it simple with having him dressed. *what do I knw?*

The later part of your message made more season, but the first didn't make sense too me because he can't be my own role model, considering a lot of factors, just talking about the younger ones
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Nemesis99(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
As usual, he is allergic to a shirt.
as babes dey flaunt their assets, the guy sef dey flaunt him own
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who Is this Ode? is this what the spirit of Christmas is all about?
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by adellam16(f): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
vivianblog1:
Caption
SEASONS GREETINGS!

Photographer / Creative Director - @michaeltubescreations

https://www.instagram.com/p/_lrcT5Qhz2/

Cc; lalasticlala , i think new photo for new Miss Universe Lol !! shocked shocked
what's rong with dis one? @flavour
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by solomas(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
olosho okunrin
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
This guy is so going to trouble people if, in death, they bury him on a shirt. Always shirtless! They use unclothedness take swear for you?! undecided
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
aprokomania:

so in your small mind it is men without shirts that turn straight kids gay.?

wash your clouded eyes.. Flavor promotes Sex and sensuality in his songs and given his constant body exposure on and off set is suggestive of bi-sexual sexual preferences. it may be part of his promotion gimmick but it influences the sexual orientation of his youthful fans.. tell me you do not know the origin of saggy pants and how it is a coded attraction for homosexual socialization
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by ericuzor(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
zulu14:
COOL
thiefs that's how you guys stole my money
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by algorithm(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Most people would go crazy if a woman was pictured with only her bra on.

...but that's none of my business cool
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by kaspoc: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
nice one
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Flavour dey wear shirt before? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by yemoxyl(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
What the hell is he doing with a knicker,y not pull everything off undecided
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by arabmoney101(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
seen coolseen
Re: Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) by tpiar: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Flavour of Africa?

I wonder what that means.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija Bisola & Marvis Hang Out At The Cinemas (photos) / WATCH VIDEO: 3 Women Caught Raping A 16 Year Old Boy In Hotel Room / Laura Ikeji Stuns In New Photos 2 Months After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.