Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

"Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! (63773 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by harbeedaymee(f): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
rahazaqa:
you and the gir looks alike
My friend if na play make you stop am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by llaykorn: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Op, just let the girl be abeg.

Maybe, she was truly in danger, all the people I know that were kidnapped rarely talk about it when they are out. They just carry on like it never happened, maybe it helps them heal faster.

This is why I dislike social media.

You sure? Madam, no be by force to talk o. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Op, just let the girl be abeg.

Maybe, she was truly in danger, all the people I know that were kidnapped rarely talk about it when they are out. They just carry on like it never happened, maybe it helps them heal faster.

This is why I dislike social media.

Birds of same feather... No sense in your post at all.

8 Likes

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
DrAdeolu:
Mtcheeew. She is not even sober
Lol, with those dick sucking lips and one liner reply, of course she cant be sober, shes been licking penis for days why nairalanders were busy making her internet famous. Betas will always be betas.

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by ugbah007: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ladies,pls you people should warn yourself because I won't take this height of irresponsibility from any of you again.if you want to go and enjoy,tell someone pls.

3 Likes

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Emmaesty(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Sister u're castin d 1st stone ooo!
Read wetin Jesus talk 4 bible oo! grin
Hahahahaha
Jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone. In this case, I've never travelled to another state to see a guy. So.. .. .. .. ... I can cast the first stone grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by vislabraye(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
A NL member said this girl is with a guy and I almost cursed him but I was wrong and he was right...

I guess so. She must have been in a man's house and she put everyone on panic. Why didn't she disclose her whereabouts ?
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by olakan22: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
OAU no dey her FB account again.... abi?

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Odunharry(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Timbuktou:
They should check her travel documents. She was in either of Dubai or SA over the weekend. No be today.
very true
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by joseph1832(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
llaykorn:

grin grin grin
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by mrspeaker: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is a pity.......... she is not it at all!
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by LAWJOUD(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Now Joy her sister will rest her brain..hoping time n life will humble her.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by oyxah(f): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
LAWJOUD:
Now Joy her sister will rest her brain..hoping time n life will humble her.
grin grin
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by chinae(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
The lash have been traveling with bubu all the while, all d man hole for her body don receive even her ears. as bubu show, she show
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by bashydemy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ewizard:
Some don dey use d "missing" game dey buy cheap publicity..

Bae wey go meet her FB crush wey dey serve 4 zamfara, spend lyk 2weeks, switch off fone dey collect beta knacking 4rm d dude wey jus get introduced to burantashi 4rm his new hausa palz...

Na her lousy bf nd som frnds wey don call number tire na cum here dey disturb us with dier missing shi!t..

Mtcheeeeeew!
Lol I swear you no serious, But on a serious note you are right.. Have seen so many of that and it happen to me too early this year i think wey girl travel from Benin come spend weekend with me for Lagos andshe dey tell him peoplesay she dey inside Uniben with her friend..
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
STILESGANG:
The girl is a runs girl,you can search for the keyword "cassie from oau" on the internet and you would see her picture with her phone no advertising her products.
Please what is 'runs girl'? Call a spade by its name. She is a prostitute. Fini

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
this one na olosho o. I saw her pics on fb. and she has removed OAU from her profile
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by BABANGBALI: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
she go do runs under one alhaji for kano
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by roxell120(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
U MEAN WE HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR A RUNS GIRL?
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by tpiar: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
flamyd:
this one na olosho o. I saw her pics on fb. and she has removed OAU from her profile

wonder if she caught some men with that OAU thing.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by mart2k(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
cc fynestboi, Lalasticalala...
Hmmm, power of dicck on display.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by bashydemy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mariecakes:
Some Girls sef angry after now, If one gets seriously missing nobody will pay attention because of this... the story will now be "she don go bf place" maybe she travelled outta the country with a guy, that must be why her numbers weren't going through..Girls lie about where they are, not switch off their phones when with their bfs..Na wa!
Exactly, have seen girl travel from Lagos to Cotonou to meet a guy without telling her family..
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
tpiar:

wonder if she caught some men with that OAU thing.
am sure she did
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Donpuzo:

Birds of same feather... No sense in your post at all.
Seems your brain is leaking. You know me before?
There is a lot of sense in your post, Albert Einstein. grin

llaykorn:

It's not by force to quote me either. Use your head please...

kodded:
alhmmm
please click the link below
http://www.leaknaija.com/2015/12/hook-up-oau-sp0ilt-gal-cassie-need-guy.html?m=1

thanks dear. I give up on her then. Nothing in OP's earlier post suggested foul play.
I am just sceptical about judging situations like this, I remember when my younger one went missing.
While we were receiving ransom calls, some people were helping us post rubbish on social media.

If the girl went to see her bf, that's entirely normal, the downside is not telling anymore and people that were quick to declare her missing.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Giyerte(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
cc fynestboi, Lalasticalala...

I go by the name Adeniyi Giyath Oyewale, you used my screenshot chat with the girl and posted it here to make front page and the worst part is that YIU DID NOT LEAVE A PLACE FOR ME TO COMMENT 4 FRONT PAGE.

OYA APOLOGIZE.........

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by bfa: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Seems this girl went to satisfy herself with her BF kondo.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by emaculate99: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Giyerte:

I go by the name Adeniyi Giyath Oyewale, you used my screenshot chat with the girl and posted it here to make front page and the worst part is that YIU DID NOT LEAVE A PLACE FOR ME TO COMMENT 4 FRONT PAGE.

OYA APOLOGIZE.........
OK....

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Seems your brain is leaking. You know me before?
There is a lot of sense in your post, Albert Einstein. grin

It's not by force to quote me either. Use your head please...

thanks dear. I give up on her then. Nothing in OP's earlier post suggested fowl play.
I am just sceptical about judging situations like this, I remember when my younger one went missing.
While we were receiving ransom calls, some people were helping us post rubbish on social media.

If the girl went to see her bf, that's entirely normal, the downside is not telling anymore and people that were quick to declare her missing.

I no blame u, na Kachi I blame. Dysfunctional scum! I shouldn't have quoted you if I knew it's a norm in your family for you girls to go missing and be found to have been prostituting about. With your low morals how can you see things the right way.

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by onlineadejoh(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Idiat girl, oloshi. And some people dey waste better prayers on top her case. But hold oh, what if her adopters are de ones that chatted from her account just to distract de public, just a thought.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Donpuzo:

I no blame u, na Kachi I blame. Dysfunctional scum! I shouldn't have quoted you if I knew it's a norm in your family for you girls to go missing and be found to have been prostituting about. With your low morals how can you see things the right way.

lols.
This one na personal beef. It's well dear. kiss
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by KELECHUKWU89: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nonsense girl

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / I Finally Signed Out At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.