Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

"Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! (63772 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Giyerte(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
cc fynestboi, Lalasticalala...

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by dannybee(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
A NL member said this girl is with a guy and I almost cursed him but I was wrong and he was right...
Make una calm down....her video go soon leak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mariecakes:
Some Girls sef angry after now, If one gets seriously missing nobody will pay attention because of this... the story will now be "she don go bf place" maybe she travelled outta the country with a guy, that must be why her numbers weren't going through..Girls lie about where they are, not switch off their phones when with their bfs..Na wa!
no Mind all these end time girls that were born from 1993 and beyond.
She be proper runs girl right frm aboluma cheesy. www.naijauncut.com/2015/12/05/
small-ashawo-girl-cassie-from-o-a-u-
need-a-guy-to-nack-her-wella/

So the morals of the whole scene , never take the higghlight of a missing lady serious.

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
KELECHUKWU89:
Nonsense girl

that gal is something else.... was among those who commented on her post.She keeps deleting every comments I posted thr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by emaculate99: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Giyerte:
Is she really an OAU law student?
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Dunsin89(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Why didn't her "yeye" family talk to the OAU LSS representative? Her parent are even covering her. From the naijauncut website, she is a "runs" girl. Useless girl, useless parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Giyerte(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
Is she really an OAU law student?

Not sure ooo
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Spidermon: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
A NL member said this girl is with a guy and I almost cursed him but I was wrong and he was right...

You almost curse your fellow man because of olosho wey you never even feck before?
I almost cursed you now too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Arebay(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bishopmayowa:

One can't trust any girl dat doesn't use her real name on facebook..

2 Likes

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Arebay(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Giyerte post=41252027][/quote].

Saheed don say make she inbox am number...her toto go cast ehn !
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by samsongbemisola(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
I know it, I know she is. Never missing, she went f**k. She is a runs girl base on on FB n also from Naijauncut page

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by emaculate99: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Giyerte:

Not sure ooo
thanks
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Eddy2cute(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Shuoo the weyre girl is even my friend on fb. Koloo girl
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by samsongbemisola(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=41245655]Op, just let the girl be abeg.

Maybe, she was truly in danger, all the people I know that were kidnapped rarely talk about it when they are out. They just carry on like it never happened, maybe it helps them heal faster.

This is why I dislike social media.
[/quotehttp://www.naijauncut.com/2015/12/05/small-ashawo-girl-cassie-from-o-a-u-need-a-guy-to-nack-her-wella/ check the story out u. Will know that the girl is a runs girl

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=samsongbemisola post=41255690][/quote]

Thanks my bro. I am surprised at her pedigree, I was just concerned that a young girl is missing in this "trying times".
'and some people done dey insult their mama already.
Thanks for being civil mbok. smiley
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by harbeedaymee(f): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
funny enough she looks very innocent but behind that innocent look is an experienced harlot angry angry angry
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by ojtopsy: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2015
Ewizard:
Some don dey use d "missing" game dey buy cheap publicity..

Bae wey go meet her FB crush wey dey serve 4 zamfara, spend lyk 2weeks, switch off fone dey collect beta knacking 4rm d dude wey jus get introduced to burantashi 4rm his new hausa palz...

Na her lousy bf nd som frnds wey don call number tire na cum here dey disturb us with dier missing shi!t..

Mtcheeeeeew!

Pls what did you smoke b4 typing this?. I beg pass me the poly Jare. I dey laf oooooohhh
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by mekonglobal(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Bishopmayowa:

Thank ur stars dat u didnt try it..hmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by tk4rd: 3:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
My dear, na her parents, and her future husband I dey pity. This girl plays with everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by tk4rd: 3:42am On Dec 23, 2015
naijaobi:
Re-quote the nairalander and appologise. grin
Na You, Sheey.?? grin
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by pus20: 4:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Fabulouski(m): 5:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Shey na una de advertise her ni? Tor, her mkt go sell wella na. End Time Olosho!!
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Fabulouski(m): 5:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Shey na una de advertise her ni? Tor, her mkt go sell wella na. End Time Olosho!!
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by meelorlah(f): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2015
..and I was worried wen I heard d news,mttchew....
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Ninilowo(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
The girl should be arrested. Idiot !
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2015
hiroz:
she may not even be a student of o.a.U, so many people post lies and false life on Facebook...if you check her facebook page now,she has altered her profile and removed the o.a.U ....mtchew. uselessness..she may have just been somewhere chilling...all these small small unstable teenage girls
..... Yu v said it all o jei
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by PHEMIEY(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
I guess she was never missing, thus not found. she went away and now she is BACK...though now popular.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Mariecakes(f): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2015
bashydemy:
Exactly, have seen girl travel from Lagos to Cotonou to meet a guy without telling her family..
they get mind oooo... what if she had been kidnapped for rituals undecided
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by shollyBi(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Ewizard:
Some don dey use d "missing" game dey buy cheap publicity..

Bae wey go meet her FB crush wey dey serve 4 zamfara, spend lyk 2weeks, switch off fone dey collect beta knacking 4rm d dude wey jus get introduced to burantashi 4rm his new hausa palz...

Na her lousy bf nd som frnds wey don call number tire na cum here dey disturb us with dier missing shi!t..

Mtcheeeeeew!

Hahahahajaahahahaha grin nairaland
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by shollyBi(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
naijaobi:
This end time olosho looking gal probably was bouncing on a d!ck, while her family and classmates were busy looking for her.. undecided

May our children not cause us hypertension in Jesus name. Amen

Hahahahahaahaa cheesy
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by missdrake(f): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2015
though am a lady.buh d way ladies behave did days I wonder what type of mothers they ll make.tomorrow now when her daughter follows anoda man she will be shouting 'where d hell did dis girl learn all these' God abeg help us.anyway me dey pity her parents shaa cos they be *ewu muru ebule gbaa aka nwa*
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by bashydemy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mariecakes:
they get mind oooo... what if she had been kidnapped for rituals undecided
Girls no dey think twice when it comes to money and dick matter..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / I Finally Signed Out At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.