Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night (1684 Views)

Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) / Students Torture Laptop Thief In ABU Zaria (Graphic Photos) / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night by RedCard1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
This robbery incident occurred in our house yesterday, december 21 2015 at about 10:07.
I was in the inner room having a boys chat with my brother and my uncle's brother in-law when my uncle's wife rushed into the room to inform us that a thief has been caught in the sitting room. We got up immediately, hid our phones and rushed to the sitting room where we saw our uncle struggling with the thief. We started beating the useless thief infact, we made sure he was weak before we ask our uncle what really happened. At this point, my uncle started explaining. According to him (my uncle), he was having his dinner in the sitting room when he heard a sound from the door but because he was backing the door and watching a football match, he didn't care to look back. After about 20 seconds, he heard the sound of a phone, this was when he looked back and asked 'who is that? The useless thief replied "Oga na me oh, you no know me again?. Behold, the thief had unplugged our neighbour's Tecno Camon C8 leading to the sound. What my uncle did was to peep through the door, check on the stairs to see if more thieves were hanging around but he saw no one. He then locked the passage door and got back to battle it out with the thief. It was so though. The thief was claiming to had come in search of his friend who's his football team mate. We gave the idiot the beating of his life. Our neighbours ran out of their apartments to see what was happening. They even joined in the beating. We later called the police and the thief was arrested.

The rate of robbery in Port Harcourt is so disturbing. It's worse in Diobu, Ogbunabali, Town/Borokiri, Marine Base, Trans Amadi and Nkpor Village. Just last week, three guys got into my nephew's shop, pointed a gun at him and took his Apple Laptop.

I wonder what will give someone the guts to go into another person's house just to steal, even without a weapon. We aren't safe even in our homes. The guy passed through the gate and climbed the stairs of a 2 storey building just for some cheap robbery.

1 Like

Re: We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night by Gmajor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
no pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night by adeememman(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Gmajor:
no pics
i second dat, oya oga op, where d picture od d battered unlucky lazy dirty dimwit( abeg who go borrow me more grammar) bastard, so i can believe u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night by obontami: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night by tunde1200(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
dont beat thief again bro try and handed him over to the police next time without beaten and follow up the case till end.
i have bad experienced with police for beating a notorious thieve to coma.
all of us in our area blamed ourselves for beating the a thieve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night by Sirpluv: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wished u have pics to backup . . . i pity the thief sha.... im go enjoy im Christmas for cell cheesy cheesy ;DWished u have pics to backup . . . i pity the thief sha.... im go enjoy im Christmas for cell cheesy cheesy
Re: We Caught A Thief In Our House Last Night by Amina2019: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2019
this dodo is hot oohhhh. i no fit finish am sef

RedCard1:
This robbery incident occurred in our house yesterday, december 21 2015 at about 10:07.
I was in the inner room having a boys chat with my brother and my uncle's brother in-law when my uncle's wife rushed into the room to inform us that a thief has been caught in the sitting room. We got up immediately, hid our phones and rushed to the sitting room where we saw our uncle struggling with the thief. We started beating the useless thief infact, we made sure he was weak before we ask our uncle what really happened. At this point, my uncle started explaining. According to him (my uncle), he was having his dinner in the sitting room when he heard a sound from the door but because he was backing the door and watching a football match, he didn't care to look back. After about 20 seconds, he heard the sound of a phone, this was when he looked back and asked 'who is that? The useless thief replied "Oga na me oh, you no know me again?. Behold, the thief had unplugged our neighbour's Tecno Camon C8 leading to the sound. What my uncle did was to peep through the door, check on the stairs to see if more thieves were hanging around but he saw no one. He then locked the passage door and got back to battle it out with the thief. It was so though. The thief was claiming to had come in search of his friend who's his football team mate. We gave the idiot the beating of his life. Our neighbours ran out of their apartments to see what was happening. They even joined in the beating. We later called the police and the thief was arrested.

The rate of robbery in Port Harcourt is so disturbing. It's worse in Diobu, Ogbunabali, Town/Borokiri, Marine Base, Trans Amadi and Nkpor Village. Just last week, three guys got into my nephew's shop, pointed a gun at him and took his Apple Laptop.

I wonder what will give someone the guts to go into another person's house just to steal, even without a weapon. We aren't safe even in our homes. The guy passed through the gate and climbed the stairs of a 2 storey building just for some cheap robbery.

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) / 1.2 Million Usd And Charms Seised In Mozambique Airport / Mun Ambassador Honours DSP Princess Nkeiruka Nwode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.