Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Happened To Gloria Okon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Gloria Okon? (14664 Views)

Must Read :The Mistery Gloria Okon / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Contrary To Apc Claims, Gloria Okon 'Died' When Buhari Was Head Of State- Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2006
There was a time in Nigeria when not much was known about narcotics, except perhaps, when it was meant to refer to the common neighbourhood Indian Hemp. Nigerians were largely ignorant of the names and potency of the other drugs in the narcotic family. But when in 1984, three Nigerians, Benard Ogedegbe, Bathlomew Owoh and Akanni Ojuolape were publicly executed by the Buhari / Idiagbon military government for trafficking in hard drugs, the era of innocence among Nigerians in terms of exposure to drugs and knowledge of drugs began to vanish
Gloria Okon in 1985 was arrested at the Aminu Kano International Airport. The case was traced to people in government who provide security support for their couriers. Gloria Okon was said to have “died” in detention, whereas, report had it that she was sighted outside of the country. The cause of the “death” was kept secret, to the extent that Nigerians became convinced that she must be an agent of people very high up in government. Jennifer Madike, a Lagos socialite embarrassed Fedelis Oyakhilome, the NDLEA and the entire country with tales of deals, friendship and accusations that linked the chairman to money and gratification from drug traffickers. Where are this people now?
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Sijien(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2006
wen u c dele giwa ask him

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2006
slowpoke this is not a joking matter.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Sijien(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2006
slowpoke? na so una dey spoil nairaland. i curse u?
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2006
you insinuate when I see Dele Giwa make I ask am, have you been told I'm ready to die? My stewardship has not been completed yet. I still owe my country people.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Sijien(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2006
den come back and serve.
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2006
Sijien , dem tell you say I dey for America dey follow woman? you can't go to war without weapon and bullet proof. I'm in training and pretty soon you will start hearing about the defiant ODEKU BABA. Charuty begins at home they say,
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2006
Give me ten good reason why you posted this topic on nairaland then i will tell you where she is. Although she is aged now anyway.
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2006
you want make I give you ten reasons? why you go ask IBB and BIGB1 why is Nigeria so poor today? na which kind side of bed you dey wake up self?
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2006
Bros free IBB small. You just dey come after the guy with everything when you get.
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2006
Boy information is a powerful tool, and we need to start and stop all this greedy politician one by one, you have to kill the king and the patriots will surrender. I don't know the man personally, but some of his policies are horrendous. How many Nigerians overseas will honestly tell you they won't rather be in Nigeria waking up to rice and beans compare to this cold ass place, we are all in search of a better life?
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2006
I feel your pain bro.
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2006
i remember when I was In Nigeria it was all green pasture. my 1st visit back to Nigeria, I was culturally shocked at the level of poverty, illiteracy and someone has to get the message out, or we can fold our hands and complain all we want, No one will change Nigeria but you and I and if we can't change Nigeria, then we do no need to exist.
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2006
It is no longer news that we are the one to make things work well again but how many is ready to pay the prize so that the future generation wont experience what we are seeing today, even if we never lived to experience the change
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Odeku(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2006
Abeg we dont have do die to fight for equality and justice. I no ready to die
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by lewa(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2006
Jennifer Madike was just recently released from kirikiri after serving a term of 8years or so.Gloria Okon is with her maker .
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by MrCrackles(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
Uhmmm. . . .This came up when i was digging around for some info on Gloria Okon
Hummm shez dead then undecided
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by MrCartha: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2010
Sijien:

wen u c dele giwa ask him

Ma bro, I feel u. I laff in Russian grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by monkeyleg: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2010
But seriously folks, we need to start asking such questions in our country, this our i-dont-care attitunde has not really helps us. What really happened must be made known to all

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Sunofgod(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2010
IBB + CIA = $$$ +  666, (1)

Gloria Okon + Wrong Place/Wrong Time = Scapegoat, (2)

Solve the simultaneous equation and you'll get your answer!
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Abuloma80(f): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2011
The topic short lived a long discussion just like the Lady in the topic. Who said ppl dont know when to tribble a no go area matter? grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by jamace(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yes. We need to know what happened to gloria okon

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Gloria Okon? by manuch(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
#whathappentogloriaokon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Upholds Abba Kabir Yusuf As PDP Candidate In Kano / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre / Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.