Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. (4177 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland / How Do You Fvck An Ugly Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
incase... grin
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
I forgot you're a newbie. I'm sure u dunno I've got a rep on this forum.
Uh...excuse me?undecided

What Rep?? You're Obama's driver or something?

About being A newbie...last time I checked, I registered way before you..Besides, been following this forum since secondary school...cool
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nubian113:
Ok. Fvck you den undecided

You quoted me on the other thread.. I couldn't reply cos I ddn't wanna derail the thread. Thanks anyways,. Hope you're still taking your ogbomosho skuchies for £60.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by SINNZ(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...excuse me?undecided

What Rep?? You're Obama's driver or something?

About being A newbie...last time I checked, I registered way before you..Besides, been following this forum since secondary school...cool

I wouldn't bet on that.

What's with the "Obama's driver" line? Its lame. All that cos I've seen your face?? undecided not cool.

Just let it slide.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Darklight . profojah78atgmaildotcom.. Having problems replying my PMs.. How those Ohio chicks bro?.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by damilareoye: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy you lie
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
profojah:
Darklight . profojah78atgmaildotcom.. Having problems replying my PMs.. How those Ohio chicks bro?.

@Prof, Ohio chicks are still babies. They have not grown to hens so that they can began to lay eggs. Chemical Engineering wey I dey study never even allow me see hens talk more of seeing chicks. grin
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

@Prof, Ohio chicks are still babies. They have not grown to hens so that they can began to lay eggs. Chemical Engineering wey I dey study never even allow me see hens talk more of seeing chicks. grin
Hahahaha cheesy. Very funny nigga. I thought you actually going to New Jersey for another round of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed like kennyrony does with Michigan galz.. How studies bro.. Hope dey blast pass those chinkos and Indians. Wish you all the best bro.. I await your mail.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:
So because a lady doesn't upload her picture on social media, means she is ugly?

No offense, OP, but if the functionality of the human brain was accessed by appearance, then your brain would obviously be ugly, because it's been long since I read something as half as dumb and _stupid as this.
Be nice u dis dude.

U abuse too much

Devil is on ur back
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by RexKexMilann: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nubian113:
Ok. Fvck you den undecided

Relaxsmiley.

You are BEAUTIFUL kisskissundecided.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by RexKexMilann: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, move this thread go FP fast fast
FP Ke?undecided.

Lala.. Gree Get Sense?undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Danhumprey: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
dechandel:
No offence but this thread is quite very dumb!!

Some peeps value their privacy that much hence no profile picture!!

Besides ever heard of the saying no one is ugly
mama mia!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

where you been?
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Laveda(f): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:
So because a lady doesn't upload her picture on social media, means she is ugly?

No offense, OP, but if the functionality of the human brain was accessed by appearance, then your brain would obviously be ugly, because it's been long since I read something as half as dumb and _stupid as this.
Decker!!! grin
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Kai grin
Babe cheesy i see u!!thanks for d wishes dear kiss
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by dechandel(f): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Danhumprey:
mama mia!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

where you been?
Somewhere trying to be good tongue tongue
How are you?
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
The most myopic write up on romance section undecided
very myopic.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
Wudda thought the same bout estharfabian till I saw her pics. She's okay.
what do you mean okay?

Pass a more nicer and romantic coment.haba,she is cutesmiley
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by SINNZ(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
what do you mean okay?

Pass a more nicer and romantic coment.haba,she is cutesmiley
Have you seen her?
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:

Have you seen her?
question!cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by SINNZ(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
question!cheesy
undecided She's cool. I don't think I was being rude seff.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
undecided She's cool. I don't think I was being rude seff.
yea she is finewink
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by SINNZ(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yea she is finewink
grin
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Relaxsmiley.

You are BEAUTIFUL kisskissundecided.

Yeah I was fishing for this compliment grin embarassed
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Decker:

Mr classy of course shocked angry
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by QueenDaisyy(f): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Nubian113:

Yeah I was fishing for this compliment grin embarassed
undecided.

I wish You Were Not Beautiful Thoughundecided.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by abimic(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2015
But still, beauty must fade someday while character might seem constant. Ugly or beautiful, character it is! what's the essence of beauty without brain!? They said private part suffers the most!
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yea she is finewink
Gossipy gossipy...; Dtongue
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Gossipy gossipy...; Dtongue
cheesycheesycheesy:Djust stated the obvious
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Danhumprey: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
dechandel:
Somewhere trying to be good tongue tongue
How are you?
hmmmmmmmm! trying to be good? are you good now?

i am fine.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda:
Decker!!! grin

I was just being honest.
Re: 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. by callydon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
They said it a long time ago that "The Beautiful Ones Are NOT Yet Born". Ah rest ma case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / What A Woman’s Favourite Sex Position Says About Her / He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.