Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer (16837 Views)

Please Help, I Just Missed NBC Phone Call / Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by faith2ogesco(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
cc150615:
I just hope the OP isn't more confused than before creating the thread sad
lol. I swear.
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by ayo2pec(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Based on your discipline NBL , better.

You will have to go for professional accounting course like ICAN or ACCA to be anything in KPMG.

So consider
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by NemB: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol. Thanks. Already decided since last year. Thank God, I made the right choice
ayo2pec:
Based on your discipline NBL , better.

You will have to go for professional accounting course like ICAN or ACCA to be anything in KPMG.

So consider
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by sholay2011(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
NemB:
Lol. Thanks. Already decided since last year. Thank God, I made the right choice
What was the choice?
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by NemB: 6:07am On Oct 13, 2016
NBC
sholay2011:

What was the choice?

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by obiaguna(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Lol thank God you choose NBC. As an engineer ,starting out as a mgt trainee in NBC would expose to the engineering and mgt side of the business. You can train as an engineer and further more apply for an MBA to make you very well rounded. Loads of advantages that I can state but seeing that you already choose NBC , I would just stop here. Cheers to a beautiful career ahead of you.
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by NemB: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks man. Its been an awesome eye opening experience so far.

obiaguna:
Lol thank God you choose NBC. As an engineer ,starting out as a mgt trainee in NBC would expose to the engineering and mgt side of the business. You can train as an engineer and further more apply for an MBA to make you very well rounded. Loads of advantages that I can state but seeing that you already choose NBC , I would just stop here. Cheers to a beautiful career ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by simplynace(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
NemB:
Thanks man. Its been an awesome eye opening experience so far.

Bros, I sent you a message via your email if you dont mind me asking you some few questions. Thanks...
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by NemB: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is just to let everyone know that although i gained so much knowledge... so much.. (NBC trains you in so many aspects of engineering, its unbelievable )
...anyway... my guy that joined kpmg while I joined NBC currently earns "current NBC salary plus 156k" (minus those their lump sums)

...just incase anyone else finds themselves in this position in future...

I dont regret my choice still. I dont think i would have had enough knowledge/time to pass my msc scholarship exam if I was in kpmg
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by Fremaxx: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
In kpmg, promotion is every year so far you pass those professional certification tests
Re: Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer by Fremaxx: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yeah you're right. You still have great potential
NemB:
This is just to let everyone know that although i gained so much knowledge... so much.. (NBC trains you in so many aspects of engineering, its unbelievable )
...anyway... my guy that joined kpmg while I joined NBC currently earns "current NBC salary plus 156k" (minus those their lump sums)

...just incase anyone else finds themselves in this position in future...

I dont regret my choice still. I dont think i would have had enough knowledge/time to pass my msc scholarship exam if I was in kpmg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. / Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / How I Responded To A Fake Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.