Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) (4258 Views)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Buhari & Saudi King Abdul Meet,Nigeria,Saudi Arabia Commit To Raising Oil Price / Is Buhari More Educated Than Jonathan?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
I just heard a program on radio a documentary of a mechanic with first degree from Unilorin,masters's degree from University of Glasgow. The guy is based in Ilorin,a son of an accountant turned real estate magnate and hotelier. Obviously,he's from a wealthy family and didn't let daddy's affluence stop him from being a mechanic,owns a Mechanical engineering library in his office in his workshop. I was so much inspired by this guy's story. He has great passion for mechanical engineering,came back from overseas,he searched for job but couldn't get one with his master's degree,and so he shelved the idea of working for someone and set up his mechanic workshop. He does the dirty job at times while fixing cars even with his masters degree and most times,he's clean like a bank officer. 
Lanre almost got devastated when his workers broke a mechanical item worth 500k while fixing a car,but rather than thinking he's on a spell,he stood strong and didn't let that force him out of his dream job
Lanre is a farmer asides being a mechanic.
His dream is to conquer Ilorin and set up his mechanical company else where,take over Nigeria and Africa. 
Lanre is ambitious and still read and continues reading to update his knowledge of mechanics. 
He trains other graduates and aspiring mechanics as well.
So,whats stopping you from getting self employed? Work for yourself rather than waiting to work for others
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmm. Good one
But no evidence to confirm the story's credibility
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
enieme:
Hmm. Good one
But no evidence to confirm the story's credibility
call Royal FM,Ilorin and ask them or ask any Ilorin resident that listens to radio,the guy also comes for a car radio program "meet the Mechanic" on Royal FM,this is legit,i don't post fake sh!t
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Ayt27(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Innovative
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
LagosSharpGuy:
MUST WATCH... Bring forward your best at all times. Be full of confidence. Always do things with a TOUCH OF CLASS. Lamide Adenuga in... BRING YOUR "A" GAME....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET-ETv2-P9A
good look bro
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
call Royal FM,Ilorin and ask them or ask any Ilorin resident that listens to radio,the guy also comes for a car radio program "meet the Mechanic" on Royal FM,this is legit,i don't post fake sh!t
chill bro. I'm only just letting u know y ur topic May not reach people's ear.
Btw. The picture isn't showing
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where is the lanre now?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by RealAdewole(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
where him pishure
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Jaymima(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's a noble profession. I wouldn't mind being in his shoes. Meanwhile show some pics for authenticity sake.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by hatux: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pictures or ....tongue
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
No picture ?
pack well jor
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by delectablegyal(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
I actually clicked to check pictures bt no pictures to substantiate ur lengthy write up. So picture or adonbilivit.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Jaymima(f): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
So where is the pic? IMHO it's a honest and noble profession predominantly practiced by the male folks. It will be really nice and cool to have more SISTERS in that field of endeavor.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Jaymima(f): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
So where is the pic? IMHO it's a honest and noble profession predominantly practiced by the male folks. It will be really nice and cool to have more SISTERS in that field of endeavor. wink
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by Mustay(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
The title of this thread smacks of haughtiness. 'More educated than you'; who do you know is clicking the thread undecided

Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
delectablegyal:
I actually clicked to check pictures bt no pictures to substantiate ur lengthy write up. So picture or adonbilivit.

Should I link you up with the guy? All i'd just do is call Derry or Femi of Royal FM for his phone number. 

Matter of fact,
I'd love to see you handle spanner and screw driver with car hood up and you bent to fix the car. A beautiful girl like you would look good fixing car,I want to see what black oil would look like on your yellow cheeks shocked
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jaymima:
So where is the pic? IMHO it's a honest and noble profession predominantly practiced by the male folks. It will be really nice and cool to have more SISTERS in that field of endeavor. wink
Should I link you up with the guy? All i'd just do is call Derry or Femi of Royal FM for his phone number. 

Matter of fact,
I'd love to see you handle spanner and screw driver with car hood up and you bent to fix the car. A beautiful girl like you would look good fixing car,I want to see what black oil would look like on your yellow cheeks shocked
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by delectablegyal(f): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Matter of fact,

Are you also a mechanic?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by mytime24(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pic oR ......

Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
delectablegyal:

Are you also a mechanic?
nope,i'm not a mechanic,but we're birds of the same feather. I'm a civil Engineering graduate turned business man,architect and fish farmer. cool same sh!t,different toilet,same wagon,different passengers grin We're the folks that are rebelling against white collar jobs wink
Re: Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2015
I think I like that.

Why PDP Will Still Win Rivers State / Pic: Angela Markel Reaction When Buhari "Kitchen" Comments / Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates