Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married (4963 Views)

How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by marvelck: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cos, most ladies are fond of having so many exs before finally settling down. And having so many exs bring alot of drama into their lives. Many of them allow their several ex to figure so much in any new relationship they go into. And some usually find it difficult to forget some of their exs. Even after getting married, some loose ladies still hook up with their ex. If such ex boyfriend is better than your husband, then why didnt she marry him in the first place? Girls love complicating matters for themselves. Imagine a 23 years old girl having 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ex boyfriends before finally getting married. You can imagine how far such a girl would have gone and how exposed she would be when it comes to the issue of men and sex. Girls should stop all this drama about them and their exs. If you really want to move on happily, then you need to let go of the past...

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Non
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's all trail and error Yknow...
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
I actually think that the number doesn't matter, just depends on what u did with the boyfriend(s)....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Like my husband never had numerous ex undecided

Abegi wats good for d goose is good for d gander tongue

By d way wen one is my ex u bcome a stranger

Why will i b married nd still contact ex pure foolishness

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by gamaliel121(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
As much as possible mehn!!!!
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I actually think that the number doesn't matter, just depends on what u did with the boyfriend(s)....

If she has sex with all of them, then the number does matter.

Because if it's a large number, like let's say fifty, then her vaginal hole would be as wide as the partition of the red sea, and nothing would be there for her poor husband to "enjoy."
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

If she has sex with all of them, then the number matters. Because if it's a large number, like let's say fifty, then her vaginal hole would be as wide as the partition of the red sea, and nothing would be there for her poor husband to enjoy.
So you too Decker believe in this kind of methodology?

Thank God for my life, I don't like dating
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

So you too Decker believe in this kind of methodology?

Thank God for my life, I don't like dating

What methodology?
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by gabinogem(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nothing but laughter... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

If she has sex with all of them, then the number does matter.

Because if it's a large number, like let's say fifty, then her vaginal hole would be as wide as the partition of the red sea, and nothing would be there for her poor husband to "enjoy."

You gobshite. The vagina is a muscle that can expand and contract. A woman can have sex with 300 men and still keep it tight. Like we push a baby's head out of there? And there's no gaping hole...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by StPete: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Don't be deceived when a girl tells u she only had 2 ex boyfriends in her life. The number of sex partners and one-night stands some ladies hav had can make u gush wit a big O. A 'decent' girl once revealed to a psychologist that she has had only 3 boys friends. When pressed further, she revealed that she has had 73 sex partners. She found dis out wen she was asked to write out the names of the guys she has slept wit. She couldn't even believe herself after the names and then she was just 20 y/o
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
One girl told me that she want to fvck all men and guyz so that if she finally settles down she won't be fvcking outside her matrimonial home.Imagine,this same girl will be bashing men as dogs.Biatch.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
StPete:
Don't be deceived when a girl tells u she only had 2 ex boyfriends in her life. The number of sex partners and one-night stands some ladies hav had can make u gush wit a big O. A 'decent' girl once revealed to a psychologist that she has had only 3 boys friends. When pressed further, she revealed that she has had 73 sex partners. She found dis out wen she was asked to write out the names of the guys she has slept wit. She couldn't even believe herself after the names and then she was just 20 y/o

73 sex partners lies
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by fromnigeria(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
None
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by tpiar: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
StPete:

yes, we all watched the movie.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

You gobshite. The vagina is a muscle that can expand and contract. A woman can have sex with 300 men and still keep it tight. Like we push a baby's head out of there? And there's no gaping hole...
It won't be as tight as it should be.It will only contract.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

What methodology?
"Nothing will be there for her poor husband to enjoy"
Don't u find that phrase at all weird? Meanwhile it's not everyone u date that u have to sleep with and a lot of people sleep with people they don't date. So no way of knowing.....
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by tpiar: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
marvelck:
question

any amount she likes, not my business.

same applies to the men, ko kan mi.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
As many as possible grin Experience is the best teacher. You wanna be with someone that has LIVED & has seen it all in order to appreciate the commitment that marriage is.

IDK, but personally I'd be more flattered if a guy that has been around the block TWICE, chose to settle down with me than if it were some nerdy virgin with zero experience with women. Something tells me the guy would know exactly what he is looking for after so many failed relationships & would have a great understanding
of not only women but relationships as well.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Please don't lecture me about stuff I already know. Who doesn't know that the Vaginal muscles expand and contract?

Always try to first understand the humor in someone's post first.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Please shut up. Don't lecture me about stuff I already know. Who doesn't know that the Vaginal muscles expands and contracts?

Try to first understand the humor in someone's post before spilling your crap.

Alright.
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Alright.
The only answer at times grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who can explain to me why some Vag*na are so wide and watery. Like men actually swim in there.
Such women are usually fat.

While some Vag*na feels like paradise. Men usually dig and dig like there's diamond in there. grin
Such women usually wear waist beads.

*Don't ask me how I know these things*

Any explanations?
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by StPete: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

73 sex partners lies
tpiar:

yes, we all watched the movie.

No movie. I'm not kidding. The girl was an ex, I saw the list myself. I'm too grown to formulate stories
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Love Machine:
It won't be as tight as it should be.It will only contract.

Lol you can actually get it back to normal tightness smiley
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

The only answer at times grin

Lol I swear tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
My Ex had 11 Ex-boyfriends before me. I was even surprised when I heard she married Abba Kyari'(O/C SARS) first son
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
StPete:

No movie. I'm not kidding. The girl was an ex, I saw the list myself. I'm too grown to formulate stories

Ok but 73 is nt real not even for a runz girl u just exaggerated d whole number due to ur agony lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Vikky014(f): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
marvelck:
Cos, most ladies are fond of having so many exs before finally settling down. And having so many exs bring alot of drama into their lives. Many of them allow their several ex to figure so much in any new relationship they go into. And some usually find it difficult to forget some of their exs. Even after getting married, some loose ladies still hook up with their ex. If such ex boyfriend is better than your husband, then why didnt she marry him in the first place? Girls love complicating matters for themselves. Imagine a 23 years old girl having 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ex boyfriends before finally getting married. You can imagine how far such a girl would have gone and how exposed she would be when it comes to the issue of men and sex. Girls should stop all this drama about them and their exs. If you really want to move on happily, then you need to let go of the past...

a lady shld nt hv boyfriend in d first place rather a male friend
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Oahray: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Vikky014:

a lady shld nt hv boyfriend in d first place rather a male friend
how do you mean? A lady shouldn't date before marriage?
Re: How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by Vikky014(f): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oahray:
how do you mean? A lady shouldn't date before marriage?
wht i mean is dt a single lady dt is nt engaged to marry shld b treating all her male friends equally. she shldnt be singled out by 1 guy for 2yrs or more in d name of boyfriend during which dey leave like couples den break up to strt up new one dt might last for 3 yrs wt oda side partners like sugar daddies .. after which she finally settle down for marriage

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Terrible Fight: Two SS1 Girls Are Fighting Because Of Boy (WATCH VIDEO) / Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail / "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.