Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) (170938 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / See The Plastic Rice Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by tpiar: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why do we need to know, op?
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by igbanbajo(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Bookmarked.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by professore(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks for sharing this
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
hmmmmmmm! which church be that?
one of these white garment churches. Dont know the name.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Your Mama owns her own business? That's good

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by KruggerINC(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
modelmike7:
As a Barbecue man, Croaker all the way....... but, I think I will try to grill all these little fishes to see how they will taste, just for the fun of it. Will try that out on Xmas day. @Op, nice compilation.

Guy where do you do your barbecues?I for like come sample you hand
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by goldedprince: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Whats the difference between croaker and tilapia
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by ultrazone(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by bentech: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
What is salmon fish called in nigeria
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by preciousmoon(f): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
what of salmon

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Spazwik: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2017
You can get them on Supermart Nigeria like the salmon fish and varieties
JayJustus:
if you do sell stingback rays, octopus, mussels, squids, oysters please tell me...or if you know where to get those apart from big supermarkets...

AGEGE for life!!!
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by josephhun: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you looking for good food and kitchen staff,search it at Jiji Nigeria website
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by iyababs: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oga,thumbs up for this post.You just saved me from a fish arguement.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by lebete3000: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please which of the fishes won't nauseated me the way Titus does? Someone just told me about Hakes but found out its d same as Titus. Also Titus is d same as Mackerel.

Someone said Cote doesn't nauseate and is just as sweet as Titus, don't know how true tho....
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Devgist: 6:05pm On May 26, 2018
Thanks for this post. I have been looking for this information. I wish to have more conversation with you. Kindly give me a call on 09092950239 or email your contact to brickfishng@gmail.com. I will be glad you did.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Devgist: 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
SportMaster pls contact me on 09092950239 or brickfishng@gmail.com
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by curvilicious: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
lebete3000:
Please which of the fishes won't nauseated me the way Titus does? Someone just told me about Hakes but found out its d same as Titus. Also Titus is d same as Mackerel.

Someone said Cote doesn't nauseate and is just as sweet as Titus, don't know how true tho....

Whoever told you Titus and hakes are sane does not know fish. Hake doesn't nauseate one bit, its what I eat. Only its better fried

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Gbadegeshin: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
December is around the corner, let WHP stock your Kitchen with a payment of #1,000.
Ask me how, by chatting me up on 08033585595 for more information
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
sportsmaster:
cc lalasticlala,
MissyB3
Lalasticlala.
I think this thread should be on fp once again .
It’s been 3 years .
What do you think cheesy
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fishhhhhhhh

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by nlPoster: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Interesting, I know the fish listed, but not all the names
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Emmafly(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good Day house,
please find attached the pics of dried fish I supply.
It is sold in kilograms.
NB its measured in kilo so no cheating.
I can supply local and international clients. any quantity any time.
08183549869 Emmanuel / 08055655908 Niyi.

Looking forward to your orders.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nice share !
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Sondilicious123: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
How can I get in touch with you pls, I need some information from you. This is my email integritysondy@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by salford1: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fantastic thread.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by hismerhill(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wonderful thread bro
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by ybalogs(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
I just tried to send a message to nobody but it seems he is no longer on NL. Please get in touch.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by poshestmina(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
ybalogs:
I just tried to send a message to nobody but it seems he is no longer on NL. Please get in touch.

It means the account has been disabled.

Btwn See prices of things then and now angry angry.

Buhari has finished this country.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by ybalogs(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
poshestmina:

It means the account has been disabled.

Btwn See prices of things then and now angry angry.

Buhari has finished this country.
exactly. Are you also into the business??
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by poshestmina(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
ybalogs:
exactly. Are you also into the business??

No Ma/Sir.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by Princessinzion: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2021
VUVUZELA10:
Thanks for the information. Who are the major importers, please.

@nobody, I'd also love to know how to get in touch with major importers
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by titi4fola(f): 9:58am On May 20, 2023
Well noted but I do Titus and Kote (but more of Titus)
But about a week ago, I did (ate) Satin fish, and I've been checking online to see the health benefits of Satin fish.
Pls what are the health benefits of Satin fish ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks

Viewing this topic: OMry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.