Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. (857 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. by OneNaija(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
Me I notice it After she cook for her traditional football and always wash the dishes.Tell me about yours.
Re: Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
@poster,u're so very funny.
Re: Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. by sparta(f): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2009
orisirisi person lo wa. undecided
Re: Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. by rubi(f): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
There is more to marriage than bitter leaf soup with pounded yam
Re: Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. by akute(f): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2009
hahhahahaha for food ONLY grin
Re: Married Man & Woman: How Do Know You Met Your Husband Or Your Wife. by kokoye(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
Honestly, it is a gamble. Just pray it works out.

I saw this lady in class and I was like 'This is the kinda chic I'd want for a wife' . We did not talk for over a yr but saw each other in class regularly . .then we were in a project group together so we became very good friends. She even hooked me up with 2 of her friends.

To cut the long story short, it's been almost 8 yrs and we are happily married with a wonderly son.

Goodluck with your search.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned In Fairfax As A Baby Finds Her Rescuers / Do You Want Your Lover Back? / Matured Ladies Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.