Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 (19228 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by kodded(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cameroonian troops have killed at least 70 Nigerian villagers while chasing Islamic insurgents in the Gwoza area of Borno state in northeastern Nigeria, fleeing villagers said. It was the second time innocent Nigerian villagers would die for Boko Haram sins.

Troops entered Kirawa-Jimni village on Sunday, asked where Boko Haram insurgents were and started shooting, residents said.

“We didn’t know what was going on but the Cameroonian troops suddenly appeared and began to ask us for Boko Haram terrorists,” said Muhammed Abba, a resident of the village and deputy commander of a local group of civilians set up to fight the extremists in Gwoza. “Before we could saya word, they started firing. That scared most of us and we began to run.”

Abba said that when people returned Monday, they found 70 corpses littering the ground.

The Borno state spokesman for a civilian self-defense group, Abbas Gava, confirmed the reports, saying he received calls from residents of Ashigashiya village near the border with Cameroon.

“They said the soldiers were in hot pursuit of the Boko Haram terrorists who ran into Kirawa-Jimni. The soldiers did not waste time upon arrival as they immediately opened fire on the villagers,” he said.

Kirawa-Jimni is a border community near Cameroon, located around the area where Boko Haram insurgents once held sway. Many Gwoza residents who had fled to Maiduguri and Yola say the insurgents are still very present in the area.

Cameroonian troops also chased Boko Haram fighters into Nigerian territory on Nov. 30, killing at least 150 people, burning huts and forcing people out of their communities, Nigerians said.

In the last 48 hours, Cameroonian troops have arrested two Boko Haram suspects in a refugee camp in Minawaou, arrested a Boko Haram kingpin, identified as Alhaji Oumar.

The troops today also routed a Boko Haram group trying to hijack trucks loaded with food between Dabanga and Ylang Ylang, north of the country.
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/12/boko-haram-cameroon-soldiers-kill-70-nigerian-villagers/

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by madridguy(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by TheDevilIsALai: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Why will Cameroun invade Nigeria and kill innocent civilians?

If you believe this bull them you will believe anything.

Cameroun is taken out the now protected boko haram and the nijeriya govt is not happy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2015
WTF! If this cameroonians want war we will give them war double. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by ExAngel007(f): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2015
i weep for my people!!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/_dQ_KKp-oXEk/TLBDfnux22I/AAAAAAAAAGM/Q6RNB1C3V-s/s320/weep+not+my+child.jpg[/img]

i weep for my country NIGERIA

12 Likes

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by TheDevilIsALai: 12:05am On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
WTF! If this cameroonians want war we will give them war double. angry

Sharap. You can't defeat a rag tag army nah Cameroun you wan fight

By the way Iran sef dey do press up for una.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by olabukola: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2015
Well Burutai army also kill innocent Nigerian. I see no Diff if the news is true

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2015
In other news, agbalumo is in town

16 Likes

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by TheDevilIsALai: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2015
olabukola:
Well Burutai army also kill innocent Nigerian. I see no Diff if the news is true

Abi ohh. One ediot above is fuming war over this.

It seems only the Nigerian Army has exclusive rights to kill their fellow citizens

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Demmocrats(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Cameroonian troops have killed at least 70 Nigerian villagers while chasing Islamic insurgents in the Gwoza area of Borno state in northeastern Nigeria, fleeing villagers said. It was the second time innocent Nigerian villagers would die for Boko Haram sins

Wonders shall never end, The other day was Benin Republic Soldiers invaded part of Kwara State now Cameroon. Lets step back a few years back during the Regime of General Abacha, the bakassi peninsula crisis, the Cameroonians soldiers dare not cross the borders of Nigeria not to talk of killing a Nigerian. We have lost our value to the extent Cameroon a 7th world country have the guts to invade our borders and kill our citizens.

May God help us and i pray let this news be false because if its true we are finished.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by boboLIL(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Bo0hari why?

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Emekamex(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Is Cameroun an ally or an enemy; they seem to be the later by their recent actions.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2015
The only good news in town now is the arrival of agbalumo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by TheDevilIsALai: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Emekamex:
Is Cameroun an ally or an enemy; they seem to be the later by their recent actions.

Nigerian Army killed over a thousand Shiites in Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by ojun50(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2015
I no understand y i no fit sleep by dis time
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by fromnigeria(m): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Rikidony(m): 6:19am On Dec 23, 2015
THE WORLD POWERS (USA, FRANCE BRITAIN) PLAN TO DESTROY NIGERIA

Nigeria is seen as a future economic power,
in fact it is predicted that the countries economy will overtake that of France in 30 years time,

by 2050 Nigeria will become the 3rd must populated country in the world overtaking the US

the world powers sees Nigeria as a threat to their African policies, with a huge and youthful population which increase workforce while theirs are getting older.
they are bent on making sure Nigeria fails and disintegrate.

on this note I will ask the fg to increase and expand ties with RUSSIA AND CHINA those are our only hope BRITAIN are US poppet

11 Likes

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2015
There is strong force bent on shattering this nation, it could be from God or the world supper powers. But I have no regrets since we have failed ourselves in the past 55years, killing ourselves in the name religion, ethnic cleansing, Nepotism and lack of equality and national brotherly love, hating, envy, jealousy, incrimination and self acquired terrorism. May God's will be done, either renew this nation or to your tents oh Israel. We can't continue like this, pretending while innocent souls are wasted.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by johnmartus(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2015
IF IT IS TRUE IT MAYBE THAT THE COMMUNITY HARBOURING BOKO-HARA

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by iteleaye(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Very soon people go finish for that region...
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Joejonah(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
No Nigerian was killed - - - - - - - Lia Mohammed
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by ratchy: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
ExAngel007:
i weep for my people!!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/_dQ_KKp-oXEk/TLBDfnux22I/AAAAAAAAAGM/Q6RNB1C3V-s/s320/weep+not+my+child.jpg[/img]

i weep for my country NIGERIA

pele dear
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by soleexx(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Bet Why? angry

Cammeroon u better go warn yur self! Make we no deal with you now!!...I go just call Britain for u now...mumu oshe! undecided
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by tammie24: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Which kain whahala come be this na?
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by hardywaltz(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Where Gwoza dey sef...
(in GEJ's voice)
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by EternalTruths: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
This never occurred under Jonathan's and Ihejirika's era cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

Sharap. You can't defeat a rag tag army nah Cameroun you wan fight

By the way Iran sef dey do press up for una.

Abeg tell am

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by drberry(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
What sort of trespassing beyond international boundaries to kill citizens is this? Anyways let's see if CSO Buhari will do what Obama, Hollande, etc would have done or he'll...
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by henryutd(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Because BH has no identity. I don't blame cameroun.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Keystonn: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Where is Buratai the press up snake charmer

Buratai when are u going to massacre Cameroonians for invading Nigeria ?

If itwaz unarmed citizen protesting now NA will be reading out rule of engagement

Smh undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by GMan650(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
But this Muhammed Abba strong oooo, e neva die all diz while and he's d one giving the news about BH to the press. I suspecting he's one of them.

For the Cameroonian, you can't trust anybody when it comes to war.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters / INEC Shifts Kogi, Balyelsa Governorship Elections To November 16 / PDP Knocks President Buhari For Travelling To Attend A Virtual Meeting In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.