Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 (19227 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by ernecy(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2015
U no suppose waste ur precious mb on that misguided soul cheesy
TheDevilIsALai:

Sharap. You can't defeat a rag tag army nah Cameroun you wan fight

By the way Iran sef dey do press up for una.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Gentleveks(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2015
anytexy:
I beg which one is Agbaluma?
udara that yellow ball fruit that has big black seeds
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by francizy(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Rikidony:
THE WORLD POWERS (USA, FRANCE BRITAIN) PLAN TO DESTROY NIGERIA

Nigeria is seen as a future economic power,
in fact it is predicted that the countries economy will overtake that of France in 30 years time,

by 2050 Nigeria will become the 3rd must populated country in the world overtaking the US

the world powers sees Nigeria as a threat to their African policies, with a huge and youthful population which increase workforce while theirs are getting older.
they are bent on making sure Nigeria fails and disintegrate.

on this note I will ask the fg to increase and expand ties with RUSSIA AND CHINA those are our only hope BRITAIN are US poppet

Even if no external force acts on Nigeria, Nigeria can't grow beyond what it is now. For this country to ever progress, we have to look beyond tribal and religious affiliations which are directly pulling us down. We can't always support our own, vote along tribal lines and then expect Nigeria to progress.

The world power doesn't even need to interfer because we are doing their wishes by ourselves.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Ochinex(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
WTF! If this cameroonians want war we will give them war double. angry

Mumu who will fight the war?Nigeria soldiers that can't even defeat comon boko haram the Cameroon soldiers are melting? is it the Nigeria soldiers that will fight the war? I give Nigeria just 4 week Cameroon soldiers would take/capture the whole of Nigeria apart from The eastern part. No sentiment. Nigeria have nothing. our armies are useless and incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by obidevine(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by ernecy(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Nigeria is a fail State, right from inception, where the Government endorse the killing of its own citizens(Zaria, Onitsha).

Benin did it, why all the noise abt Cameroon
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Yeeyo: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Kil dm, all gwoza ppl ar boko haram.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by chesterlee(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
WTF! If this cameroonians want war we will give them war double. angry

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by anytexy: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Gentleveks:
Okaaaay. Thanks. That must be in Yoruba language.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by anytexy: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Gentleveks:
Okaaaay. Thanks. That must be in Yoruba language I guess.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by CallPolice: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2015
fake story

“We didn’t know what was going on but the Cameroonian troops suddenly appeared and began to ask us for Boko Haram terrorists,” said Muhammed Abba, a resident of the village and deputy commander of a local group of civilians set up to fight the extremists in Gwoza. “Before we could saya word, they started firing. That scared most of us and we began to run.”

Abba said that when people returned Monday, they found 70 corpses littering the ground.

“They said the soldiers were in hot pursuit of the Boko Haram terrorists who ran into Kirawa-Jimni. The soldiers did not waste time upon arrival as they immediately opened fire on the villagers,” he said.

when the villiagers keep hiding boko haram, they are boko haram themselves

"Kirawa-Jimni is a border community near Cameroon, located around the area where Boko Haram insurgents once held sway. Many Gwoza residents who had fled to Maiduguri and Yola say the insurgents are still very present in the area."
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by jasent(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2015
u out to know that fight terrorist is more difficult than fighting a conventional war.no country in the world finds it easy to fight terror.No matter how bad NA has become,Cameroon Army can never withstand NA in a combat.
TheDevilIsALai:

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Spydamannn(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Villagers stop accommodating boko haram....You will cry
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by tonysoul(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2015
“For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land” (Deuteronomy 15:11) .

let us join hands and help the poor this season
merry Christmas y'all
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by LastProphet: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Rikidony:

in fact it is predicted that the countries economy will overtake that of France in 30 years time,

by 2050 Nigeria will become the 3rd must populated country in the world overtaking the US

the world powers sees Nigeria as a threat to their African policies, with a huge and youthful population which increase workforce while theirs are getting older.

on this note I will ask the fg to increase and expand ties with RUSSIA AND CHINA those are our only hope BRITAIN are US poppet
if you went to school before displaying this crass ignorance then your parents ought to ask for their money back
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by DrGud: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2015
ExAngel007:
i weep for my people!!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/_dQ_KKp-oXEk/TLBDfnux22I/AAAAAAAAAGM/Q6RNB1C3V-s/s320/weep+not+my+child.jpg[/img]

i weep for my country NIGERIA

beautiful cry grin
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by Toktee(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2015
Ochinex:

Mumu who will fight the war?Nigeria soldiers that can't even defeat comon boko haram the Cameroon soldiers are melting? is it the Nigeria soldiers that will fight the war? I give Nigeria just 4 week Cameroon soldiers would take/capture the whole of Nigeria apart from The eastern part. No sentiment. Nigeria have nothing. our armies are useless and incompetent.
Now i see where you are coming from,since you are an ipob,you can be sentimental in ur nigerian view,people like you cannot be seen by mynd44.
which country in the world has your so called cameronian army face in battle?
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by kleek: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2015
next time the village shouldnt harbor boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by kleek: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Spydamannn:
Villagers stop accommodating boko haram....You will cry
amen
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by porka: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Rikidony:

ha ha ha ...

They've already started executing the plan by installing a 'puppet government' (ask the Iranian military).

Iranians didn't even bother to touch our flag white protesting the massacre of the Shites in Zaria, rather they torched the flags of those countries instead.

Till date, no diplomatic or any form of response to that insolence.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by anonimi: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
Wonders shall never end, The other day was Benin Republic Soldiers invaded part of Kwara State now Cameroon. Lets step back a few years back during the Regime of General Abacha, the bakassi peninsula crisis, the Cameroonians soldiers dare not cross the borders of Nigeria not to talk of killing a Nigerian. We have lost our value to the extent Cameroon a 7th world country have the guts to invade our borders and kill our citizens.

May God help us and i pray let this news be false because if its true we are finished.

What do you expect when you have an impotent dull, daft and dumb megida as president of 200 million mumus who voted him despite his JagbaJantis chaperon declaring him "expired" in 2011?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

Anyway the man don talk am sey im belong to everybody and he belongs to nobody so maybe he also belongs to Cameroon shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2616496_buharinoidea_jpeg386f7e741b8cb9d8f52c37f1bab38ab6
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:
This never occurred under Jonathan's and Ihejirika's era cry
Abi o. Buharoids will call it PDP propaganda. 9ja has no truth, only dirty politics.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by wiseoneking: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Rikidony:

Keep quiet, to be 3rd most populated in the world does not translate to better standard of living but poverty galore. Hope Biafra is not part of your poverty 3rd largest. Russia is a world power but an ecomic disaster while China is what they are today because they are fighting to reduce their population. Just count biafra out from that your 30 yrs poverty projection.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by DonBobes(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

do u realy think iran can defeat us. Neva, dis is nt goin to b d assymetric type of warfare wit bokoharam. A cnvention war is wat d NA is wel seasoned for! Yes Iran is more equipped dan we r, bt bliv u me Iran cant defeat us except wit der missiles.
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by maxiflexy(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
wiseoneking:
Keep quiet, to be 3rd most populated in the world does not translate to better standard of living but poverty galore. Hope Biafra is not part of your poverty 3rd largest. Russia is a world power but an ecomic disaster while China is what they are today because they are fighting to reduce their population. Just count biafra out from that your 30 yrs poverty projection.
U ARE SUCH A DERANGE FELLOW WHAT DO U UNDERSTAND ABOUT INTERNATIONAL POLITICS.

STOP QUOTING ME
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by maxiflexy(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2015
porka:

ha ha ha ...

They've already started executing the plan by installing a 'puppet government' (ask the Iranian military).

Iranians didn't even bother to touch our flag white protesting the massacre of the Shites in Zaria, rather they torched the flags of those countries instead.

Till date, no diplomatic or any form of response to that insolence.
WELL SAID
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by maxiflexy(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2015
LastProphet:

if you went to school before displaying this crass ignorance then your parents ought to ask for their money back
DUDE U ARE THE CLO.WN HERE FOR NOT POSTING UR VIEW INSTEAD OF ATTACKING ME
Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by maxiflexy(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2015
francizy:

Even if no external force acts on Nigeria, Nigeria can't grow beyond what it is now. For this country to ever progress, we have to look beyond tribal and religious affiliations which are directly pulling us down. We can't always support our own, vote along tribal lines and then expect Nigeria to progress.

The world power doesn't even need to inter because we are doing their wishes by ourselves.. undecided
YEA U SPEAK SENSE HERE, TRUE FEDERALISM CAN SOLVE NIGERIAN PROBLEMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Invade Nigerian Village, Kill 70 by kettykings: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
In the event of a full scale war with Cameroon, how or where will the allegiance of South East and South south be.
Will Nigeria use hunger again to fight Cameroon. Nigeria that took almost a decade to route a rag tag boko haram rebellion led by illiterate fighters can they withstand a well trained military with the backing of foreign powers.

Anyway let us watch and see how it will play out. Cameroon is not Nnamdi kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Ikom-Calabar Road Due To Heavy Rainfall / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC / Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.