Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks (4330 Views)

What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / I Have N5m, I Need More Investment options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by walata1: 1:25am On Dec 23, 2015
[b][/b] I have N5m cash. What check business can you advise.....Thanks
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by EjikeDavid(m): 1:53am On Dec 23, 2015
iinvest on transportation. buy four fairly used bus and get goo d drivers to drtive them, in six month you will have your capital back
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Olarajee(m): 2:08am On Dec 23, 2015
no go near transport biz o. except uwan drive am urself. these wicked drivers and bad roads go waste ur money

10 Likes

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Babe2sure(f): 5:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Properties: Build a shopping complex or a house(4flats or 6)
Exporting local foods.

Transport business is not a good business idea. You should get one only if, you are ready to drive it yourself. I'm talking from my dad's experience and some other people's experiences.

The drivers do not deliver complete money, most of the time, giving one excuse or the other, like police issue, Lastma issue, bad road(they had to do repairs). The little money they deliver will still go into repairs and maintenance of the bus by the bus owner.
I don't know whether the drivers all attends "school of lietology" lol
I've heard enough stories about them from friends also to know, its a no-no if you don't drive it yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Etfash(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2015
The two lines below are my advice towards the suggestions and counter suggestions about transport business given above.

You don't have to fail where others failed; but gain from other people's experience!

Also, if the money was not given to you as a gift, develop yourself better to get more from doing what you are doing.
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by olumide81(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
I will invest in poultry over and over again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Pesuzok(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Become a toilet tissue paper distributor

1 Like

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Icorpers: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2015
try to invest in icorpers.com there is no better investment now than investing in tech firms
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Joshua8694(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
A pure water company, invest in it, and advertise ur products. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by mecfot: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
You can equally invest in our Dangote cement business and be earning 5% monthly (250,000) .if you are interested send me a text on 08188848238. Thanks
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Rapaltar(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Invest in my future.....

am hardworking.... u did reap dividends...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by kamaziah: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello sir, i have a new innovative property development solution that you can invest in. Only N350,000 investment is required with in-built security for you.

The solution will provide easy/low-cost housing for Nigerians. It will yield huge returns in 3months. We are a newly registered Limited Liability Company.

Other investors are welcome.

Pls call 09094866122 for a detail proposal and one on one meeting.

1 Like

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by koksybrwn(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rapaltar:
Invest in my future.....
am hardworking.... u did reap dividends...
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by usoroakpan(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
check out the top 100 businesses you can start here in nigeria at http://www.nigerianbizblog.com/2015/11/top-100-small-business-ideas-to-start-in-nigeria.html
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Stallone02(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]You should Invest ur money in land business... Land is a gud deal. Blv mi.
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Goodyman(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
I do not know if u have already taken a decision on what to invest your money on, but if u have not, then I have a biz idea which you will love. The main point of this biz is that you will not LOSE your money and you will make profit. I prefer discussing this with you one-on-one and not in this forum. I am available at successking777@gmail.com or phone me on 07087165366.

1 Like

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by medoyin(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pesuzok:
Become a toilet tissue paper distributor

Do you produce or a supplier? Expantiate a little on the biz..

Capital

Returns

Risk

Etc.
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by dav8id(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
If you can hold the cash for few months, then I will suggest you start raw cashew nut trading ...

location will be nasarawa state.

buyers (a multi-billion ) India company whom will be your buyer are already waiting and ready to buy any quantity you have

I am about to start a JV with any interested business minded in this bigger project( cashew trading)

just my thought sha

2 Likes

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by afanide: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Invest in IMPORTATION BUSINESS!!!

It's highly profitable.
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by bry8ted(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Invest in buying of agricultural produce from not when they are cheap store and sale when the cost is high....example is onions, garlic etc make research visit northern States... I serve in north sokoto precisely so I know what i typed.....Please give your money to know one #piece of advice..
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by kalimera101: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
walata1:
[b][/b] I have N5m cash. What check business can you advise.....Thanks

I have a business I want to start next year, I've sent you an email, let's communicate and I'll email you a copy of thw business plan. Thank you.
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by 5tss(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Invest in first grade uk/US wears and make good gains.With just 700 to 800k,you buy few bales and also get a shop from it and employ someone to help you manage and give the person a small token at the end of the month.its a very lucrative biz.just give it a trial and am sure u won't regret.call/watsapp for more info 08063238801. Thanks
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by pradof(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
The best is to invest in Properties. You can buy and resell at higher price over time. Infact you can also secure a loan for other business from the bank using your landed property as collateral.

At JOTADE VENTURES we give you the best at affordable price: 

2-Bedroom flat + Room & Parlour Self Contained + 9 shops on a piece of land (Pay & Pack in)
Asking price : 7.5M

An uncompleted building with 4-bedroom + 3-bedroom flat up to roofing level on a full plot of land in a well developed area.
Asking price : 6M

40x120 plot of land at Ota
Asking price : 1M

Car-wash on a piece of land (20x60) along toll-gate road, Ota.
Asking Price : 1.7M

A duplex @ Anifowose area of Ikeja
Asking price : 70M

6.5 Acres of land @ Onihale, along Abeokuta Express road.
Asking price : 150M

90 Plots of land fenced with gate @ Atan Area, Idiroko road, Opposite Police station 
Asking price : 90M

3 Plots of land @ Ijaba road, Iyana Iyesi 
Asking price : 2.5M 

-------------------------------------------------------------
4 - Bedroom Bungalow with Tiles, borehole and fenced 
Asking price : 6M

3 - bedroom flat with German floor at roofing level
Asking price : 4M

A block of 4 Nos of 2 - bedroom flat 
Asking price : 12M

A plot of land
Asking price : 600k

A plot of land along Idiroko road, beside Wema bank Sango
Asking price : 18M

Pls do contact us at 130, Iganmode road, Ota, Ogun state.
Phone number : 08028766295, 08053655918
BBM : 2AE583E9
Whatsapp : 08051845767
E-mail : femicrownfits@gmail.com 
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by ncolumella(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dear Investor,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c

● Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG refilling plants and 7,000 retailing outlets.  More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG industry viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to market the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

● With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources. It Is currently estimated that only 30% of our population uses LPG as a cooking energy while the remaining 40% uses Kerosene and 30% uses Fire wood.

● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector.

THE OPPORTUNITY IN COOKING GAS BUSINESS
======================================
LPG cylinders refilling plants would be needed to bring closer gas to the consumers and retailers. We manufacture Mini LPG cylinder refilling plants here in Nigeria. This plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space and they can be easily relocated to a more profitable location. The plants also have over 20years operating life span.

This mini plants are usually between 2.5tons- 10tons
● 1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

Our storage tanks on the plants are first grade used Holland tanks with over 20years life span and they have been pressure tested and certified safe. The skid plants are well built, tested and commissioned before sale/delivery

COST:

Cost of the Our mini plants varies depending on the tank size

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million
● 10ton stationary plant: N11million

1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

ACCESSORIES:

Once you purchase of our plants it comes with:

1. ×××× metric tonnes tank
2. Corken Fire proof ump
3. Three filling heads
4. Weighing scale and pressure gauge
5. Return Hose
6. 2 fire extinguisher
7. 2 safety goggles, boots and overall
8. Branding
9. HSE training
10. free Haulage anywhere in Nigeria

BENEFITS:

● Easy to maintain and manage
● Very low operational cost
● Location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
● Gives value for money and highly profitable
● Safe
● small portion of land/space needed
● Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

PROFITABILITY

80 (12.5kg) cylinders makes 1ton of gas
So a 2.5ton skid plant is 200 (12.5kg) cylinder

● Cost off filling a 2.5ton plant is usually between N350-400k (including logistics)
● assuming your operational cost (which includes a generator and one staff) is N50, 000 monthly

● Cost of 12.5kg cylinder is N3000
Sales cost: N3000×200= N600,000
N600,000-400,000= N200,000
N200,000-N50,000= N150, 000

● Profit: N150, 000/2.5tons of gas

● Please note that with your plant sited in a well populated residential area, you can sell 5tons weekly making a profit of N300, 000 weekly. This is a fact base report.

CONCLUSION

We build based on order and deliver within 2week.

Please, email/call us to see images of our mini plants & information

Thank you.

Okebugwu Ikechukwu Williams

Columella Nigeria Company
Call/Whatsapp: 08029716876
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by ncolumella(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
● Please visit the nairaland link below to see more information on investing in this highly profitable and easy gas business.
all you need to provide is a very tiny space (Land) & and a small 2.5kva generator like the image you see below.

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by ncolumella(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
invest now
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by greenmind(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am interested. Tell me more.
dav8id:

If you can hold the cash for few months, then I will suggest you start raw cashew nut trading ...

location will be nasarawa state.

buyers (a multi-billion ) India company whom will be your buyer are already waiting and ready to buy any quantity you have

I am about to start a JV with any interested business minded in this bigger project( cashew trading)

just my thought sha
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Oromene(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2016
greenmind:
I am interested. Tell me more.
U can invest in a mini hospitality business.we could partner.you have the money I hav the idea.all you need do is some renovations.contact me on 07063167671.. port Harcourt
Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Energy2015: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
If only you can reach me or whatsapp me on 07082638957 then I will advice you on Agric Business. I will give you a manual that guide on the A to Z on Cashew business.There Multi million naira in the business that you can take advantage of.You to know what is expected of you in any business before you jump into one.Business is all knowing the trade secrets.If you are interested I will be willing to guide you to multiply that money investing in Cashew nut.

1 Like

Re: I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Babe2sure:
Properties: Build a shopping complex or a house(4flats or 6)
Exporting local foods.

Transport business is not a good business idea. You should get one only if, you are ready to drive it yourself. I'm talking from my dad's experience and some other people's experiences.

The drivers do not deliver complete money, most of the time, giving one excuse or the other, like police issue, Lastma issue, bad road(they had to do repairs). The little money they deliver will still go into repairs and maintenance of the bus by the bus owner.
I don't know whether the drivers all attends "school of lietology" lol
I've heard enough stories about them from friends also to know, its a no-no if you don't drive it yourself.

Build wetin? With 5million? Lool. It seems you dunno sup with the real estate market. With the purchase of land alone, money don finish talkess of build!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares / Earn 3 - 6 Dollars Answering Survey Questions / Arerben Global Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.