Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (2494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3698935 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by naijaguy77: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
iDROID:

Which bookie is this?

Megabet.ng

Shhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone about them. I don't neeed these nairalanders coming there to spoil my groove with their five five naira stake.

They have android and iOS apps. Best bookie in Nigeria by faaaaaaar. Payout is instant, I mean within minutes smiley

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by EmoBoy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
PSG una well done o..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
DrWise:

Expired now
Bros I no wan use the word greed but truth be told, I dey vex,
how many people win reach 10k here today? you get 19k to cash out u come dash them back. choi sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Viking007(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Donbabajay12:

So why is the same model not as effective as before again ....Broo TBH ..Viking was Right ....The truth about putting is that no 1 was monopoly over wins ..You just have to devise a means to properly Manage your stake ...Because Mr A has a good form for 1 week doesn't guarantee you of making Good profit from his tips ....I believe Punting balls down to LUCK ,your Good Punting Skills and Proper Money Management ....We know Wat eventually happens to most WhatsApp group created ....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
jackbennie:

which bookie

360bet.ng (No affiliations whatsoever)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
vampire2020:
bet9ja
I didn't see it there.. can you help me and crack tomorrow's game using the same strategy.? please bro??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by danthamccoy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaguy77:

Megabet.ng

Shhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone about them. I don't neeed these nairalanders coming there to spoil my groove with their five five naira stake.

They have android and iOS apps. Best bookie in Nigeria by faaaaaaar. Payout is instant, I mean within minutes smiley
I'm curious as to why you felt you needed to type this.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
danthamccoy:

I Am Not Understanding,Knowing Fully Well That This a Open Forum undecided

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by naijaguy77: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
danthamccoy:

It was said in jest. A light hearted joke at this thread's expense. I don't mean to offend anyone. wink

Seriously though, I am a high stakes punter, as you can see from the balance in my megabet account below. I started with 20k, now I am at almost 140k in 3 month. I am targeting 1 million before the season ends.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jargo192: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
i SAW this and tried it with your referall. i cant take a loan. app is giving me locarion error issues? did u experience this?

dagenius11:
GUYS! I SAW A THREAD HERE ON NAIRALAND ABOUT A SITE THAT GIVES LOAN.. I TRIED IT YESTERDAY, AND VOILA I GOT AN ALERT WITHIN 12HRS..

FOR FIRST TIMER, YOU CAN ONLY GET A LOAN OF 10K.. PAYABLE EITHER WITHIN 15 DAYS OR 30 DAYS..

IF YOU'RE PAYING IN 15 DAYS TIME, U WILL PAY BACK N11,500 THEN N13,000 IF IT'S 30 DAYS..

IF U PAY BACK THE FIRST LOAN, THEN U WL HAVE ACCESS TO GET 40K LOAN.. NEXT STAGE 60K, 80K ND 100K THAT'S IF U PAY BACK..

I APPLIED YESTERDAY, AND GOT ALERT DIS MORNING....

IT'S REAL...

( the website is paylater dot ng)

the first thing i did when i saw the thread yesterday was to google search about them nd discovered they are for real.. you too can do thesame..

IF YOU ARE APPLYING PLEASE, USE MY REFERER CODE WHICH IS DAVIKTWW

THIS WILL ENABLE ME GET HIGHER AMOUNT OF LOAN... wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lhimeet:

I Am Not Understanding,Knowing Fully Well That This a Open Forum :-/
funny thing the guy is actually right, that bookie NA big boys bookie oo, thier funding na 5k minimum
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
danthamccoy:

you don't get it? he is trying to get people ask him more about the bookie... That's another form of advertising, he might even be one of their agent.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaguy77:

Megabet.ng

no i.d required shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Lhimeet(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
vampire2020:
funny thing the guy is actually right, that bookie NA big boys bookie oo, thier funding na 5k minimum

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
vampire2020:
No, that guy's own is megabet.ng, it's the other guy that is using the 360bet.ng that has a minimum funding of 5k.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Okosisiadada: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
After staking on twenty tickets from here and no Green,I guess one last ticket won't hurt .My predictions begins 19:45...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Rakiticbarca: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Today seems to be a good day, I see people smiling, though the smiles could mean a different thing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
danthamccoy:

Not everyone you see here is actually sane.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
No, that guy's own is megabet.ng, it's the other guy that is using the 360bet.ng that has a minimum funding of 5k.
Yeah I was referring to 360bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by naijaguy77: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lhimeet:

shocked shocked shocked

You are right, they are big boy's bookie. But minimum funding is not 5k, it is actually 500 naira but when i first joined I didn't know that. My greatest shocker was their payout, honestly, I have never seen anything like that before, they are connected to the database of all banks in Nigeria so once you put in your account number they tell you your real name, just like magic lol. Be careful not to register with fake name though, cos when you try to withdraw if the name on the bank account does not match the name in your megabet account you may run into trouble.

The bookie is real big boys bookie, my MD in my company even uses their app on his iphone. I heard it is owned by Ibru family.

I use an iphone, and their app is the Boooooomb!

They also have some features I never knew existed (ignorance no good o), e.g. Chain Betting, and E-sports (where you bet on people playing playstation. lol

Great bookie though, I tip them to take the market from nairabet really soon.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by naijaguy77: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
no i.d required shocked

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by no ID required?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by BankManager(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
PSG made the worst managerial change in football history. Laurent Blanc for Unai Emery is a plea for relegation.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
vampire2020:
papa why u lieing grin i just deposit 1k wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
KO @ 20:00

Play all as singles, Accumulate last two

Toulouse VS Nancy 1 @ 1.92

Mechelen - Waasland-Beveren 1 1.87

Sporting Charleroi - Mouscron-Péruwelz 1 1.56

Tubize - Union Saint-Gilloise 12 & over 1.5 1.65

Cracovia Kraków - Lech Poznań ov 1 @ 1.23
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaguy77:

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by no ID required?
any form of identity verification before payout ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaguy77:

You are right, they are big boy's bookie. But minimum funding is not 5k, it is actually 500 naira but when i first joined I didn't know that. My greatest shocker was their payout, honestly, I have never seen anything like that before, they are connected to the database of all banks in Nigeria so once you put in your account number they tell you your real name, just like magic lol. Be careful not to register with fake name though, cos when you try to withdraw if the name on the bank account does not match the name in your megabet account you may run into trouble.

The bookie is real big boys bookie, my MD in my company even uses their app on his iphone. I heard it is owned by Ibru family.

I use an iphone, and their app is the Boooooomb!

They also have some features I never knew existed (ignorance no good o), e.g. Chain Betting, and E-sports (where you bet on people playing playstation. lol

Great bookie though, I tip them to take the market from nairabet really soon.

Nice, I just registered..

will try as soon as spare cash dey..

do they have cash out?

seems the site is still in development
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by naijaguy77: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is a video tutorial for the Chain Betting feature I was talking about

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtHtQxEWk_8
[/img]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
papa why u lieing grin i just deposit 1k wink
ain't lying o, so I heard from d call rep
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
vampire2020:
ain't lying o, so I heard from d call rep
lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by jackbennie: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
RIchieSuazo:

360bet.ng (No affiliations whatsoever)

how do i fund my account becos cant find the deposit option on the site
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Live
50 mins
Granada VS Real Sociedad Over 1.5 @2.50
Current score (0-0)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by vampire2020: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
any form of identity verification before payout ?
this is where the problem is, not every one have that tym to be verifying I'd, b4 payout

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.