Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte (36740 Views)

Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by mayoadegbola(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as 'ASSOCIATES' in the Tax function.

Tax Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Graduate Jobs / Internships

Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world's most sought after clients. Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:

Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division
HND degree with a minimum of upper credit
Not more than 26 years old by 31 December, 2015
Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.

Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply here:

https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-Global/details/j/115467/the-2016-tax-graduate-programme

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2015
wowowow....applying asap....need this job like seriously.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2015
these jokers again, some pple were meant to resume october, they left dem in pending mode. yet una don start new recruitment. Is HR function dat hard to perfect for these guys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by ziezy(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2015
i find it hard to believe they ve not got pple to fill d post already, i did a test sm 5 months ago, yet to hear from them - fail or pass.. they re just smhow undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Experienx(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2015
panachuku:
these jokers again, some pple were meant to resume october, they left dem in pending mode. yet una don start new recruitment. Is HR function dat hard to perfect for these guys
ziezy:
i find it hard to believe they ve not got pple to fill d post already, i did a test sm 5 months ago, yet to hear from them - fail or pass.. they re just smhow undecided undecided undecided

Please I am currently still serving and I am to passout April 4th. Should I still apply? Is there a space to fill your Discharge certificate number in the online form?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by ziezy(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2015
u can ..i dont think there s a space for cert. number
Experienx:

Please I am currently still serving and I am to passout April 4th. Should I still apply? Is there a space to fill your Discharge certificate number in the online form?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by ALVA001: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
We ve been patiently waiting 4 u guys. Oya pwc na u remain o.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by shepherd77: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Not more than 26 years old?

I think it's time to have an academic age just like footballers have their own ages too undecided

Whoever needs Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers should check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by ALVA001: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Has any 1 bn able to apply for ds job, its telln me somethng lyk server down or so. Plz help

1 Like

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Gnen: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Signing in....Deloitte...PWC we waiting for u!!!
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Kookny(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
The job is mine
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Demmocrats(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
I wish all that will apply best of luck.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by hemartins(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
レ ノ ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | | \
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/ Just passing.

Merry Christmas In Advance.
May we all get our dream job next year without age and grades restrictions. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by techmart(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
nicey
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by omisakint: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
N
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by olabode89(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
shepherd77:
Not more than 26 years old?

I think it's time to have an academic age just like footballers have their own ages too undecided

Whoever needs Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers should check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

Bros....there are lot of peeps that have finished NYSC that are younger than 26. Deloitte is a firm with a vertical chain of command and there are many guys aged between 23 and 25 that are Semi Seniors and Senior associate....Don't you think it will be awkward for these guys to be giving tasks and also correcting someone that is very much older than them.

Another major reason is that as a consultant and auditor, the first 3 years are usually filled with long hours of work and travelling, younger peeps who are not thinking of marriage are the preferred group of people.

12 Likes

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by jazinogold(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
*park bus*

eating gala n moimoi

cc:epireel geobukky
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by sholay2011(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dunno if FG can do something about this silly age restrictions to job applications.

Yes, I know it reduces the number of candidates the companies' HR has to deal with and also reduces the cost of the recruitment process BUT, it is discriminatory.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Olusharp(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
land for sale..
like the new slang
end time job...
merry Christmas and a prosperous new year...
Seun we hope to see some decoration on the home page atleast for the festive period ..na everything person go dey teach u?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
*Unlooks*
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by olabode89(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
panachuku:

You should learn to keep quiet, ask questions and think before you type rubbish on a public forum. This particular recruitment exercise is for the tax function/department and the successful applicants are expected to resume in February 2016. The one you were referring to was mostlikely for the audit function. I am sure that the guys in "pending mode" according to you will be contacted in the near future. I am aware that there are a large number of Associate 1 that were not promoted at the end of the financial year, so this might have affected the recruitment exercise.
Deloitte employs close about 100 graduates per year...u think say na bread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Gnen: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
olabode89:

Bros....there are lot of peeps that have finished NYSC that are younger than 26. Deloitte is a firm with a vertical chain of command and there are many guys aged between 23 and 25 that are Semi Seniors and Senior associate....Don't you think it will be awkward for these guys to be giving tasks and also correcting someone that is very much older than them.

Another major reason is that as a consultant and auditor, the first 3 years are usually filled with long hours of work and travelling, younger peeps who are not thinking of marriage are the preferred group of people.
That true,I agree with you.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abeg I no be graduate but I Sabi drive. I Sabi lagos roads well. Someone call me with a job opening

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Gnen: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
olabode89:

You should learn to keep quiet, ask questions and think before you type rubbish on a public forum. This particular recruitment exercise is for the tax function/department and the successful applicants are expected to resume in February 2016. The one you were referring to was mostlikely for the audit function. I am sure that the guys in "pending mode" according to you will be contacted in the near future. I am aware that there are a large number of Associate 1 that were not promoted at the end of the financial year, so this might have affected the recruitment exercise.
Did you just say those that are successful will resume february..Wao?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
olabode89:

Mr bode, Good evening. What about graduates whose discipline are not finance/accounting related and do not belong to the listed professional bodies yet they are quite interested. Do you think they may face stiffer obstacles or will not be considered at all?
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by kings09(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by kaka22(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:
Mr bode, Good evening. What about graduates whose discipline are not finance/accounting related and do not belong to the listed professional bodies yet they are quite interested. Do you think they may face stiffer obstacles or will not be considered at all?
You just wrote what was on my mind.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by olabode89(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:

It is a level playing field during the recruitment exercise, bachelors degree disciplines are not taken into consideration.
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by Jacko1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wahs cpa
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by whizqueen(f): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
wink
Re: 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte by wroskian(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
DrKul, Amicable09, TollyB...won't you try this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 19 / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.