Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. (1117 Views)

Advise: How Can A Muslim Intend His Whole Life To Be For Allah? / Eid: What You Need To Know About Udhiya (slaughtering Animals For Allah) / Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Abuklaw(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2015
In life, we all want happiness to be a continuum; little do we know that at a particular point in time, our life will encounter obstacles that will shake our belief, distort our rationality and sometime makes us blaspheme God.

A Muslim is one who believes that every test of any kind is a means of attaining greater height in the eye of Allah. Nothing in life can be trusted, until it is tested. The quality of a car will not be ascertained until it is put on the road for testing. The quality of a delicious food cannot be proved until it is tasted.

The essence of scrutiny or test is to establish purity, quality and reliability of an object. In this case, it is to ascertain whether your belief in God’s ability to do all things, know all things and see all things is firm or not. Allah says in the Holy Qur’an “do men think they will be left alone on saying, we believe, and not be tested?” (Qur’an 29 vs 2)

For this reason, always expect and anticipate test from the one who made you, provides for you and sustains you. People that are more knowledgeable, more powerful and more diligent than you have been and will be tested. Yours is not an exception my dear reader. Your convictions about your livelihood, religion, career, family etc will be tested by various battle of life. Glad tiding to you if you can survive it, for you need to know that after every difficulty, there is ease.

Therefore, live the rest of your life in preparation for God’s test. It is inevitable my dear reader, test is coming your way in the form of anger, fear, hunger, loss of family, lack of finance and various other means. It requires patience, sincerity, genuineness of belief and transparency to pass God’s test.

You may be undergoing test at the moment. All I can tell you is to be patient, to be positive and to be prayerful. Allah knows what is happening to you and promises you ease after this trial.

THESE TESTS ARE REQUIREMENT FOR YOUR UPLIFTMENT, DON’T FAIL IT!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Abuklaw(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Visit www.didealmotivation..com. For more articles by the same author.
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by DikSin(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2015
i need a moslem girl to give a bj for free

Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Kunlexic(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
nice write up bro...jazakumllahu khairan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Abuklaw(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kunlexic:
nice write up bro...jazakumllahu khairan
Wa anta dear brother. I have been trying to hook up with you sometime now, especially when I want to mention you on an important thread.
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by smallrincowis16(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one bro..... I love for the same of allah
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by smallrincowis16(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one bro..... I love for the same of Allah
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Kunlexic(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abuklaw:
Wa anta dear brother. I have been trying to hook up with you sometime now, especially when I want to mention you on an important thread.
ehn ehn,I dnt notice it. Which thread is dat?
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by YUSUPH1986(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Jazakumulahu kheran, i nid to get in touch wit u bro. I wil p.m u
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Abuklaw(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
Jazakumulahu kheran, i nid to get in touch wit u bro. I wil p.m u
wa ant, I have replied your pm.
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by abdrazak: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
May we not face the test of Allah SWT that our heart and Imaan can't withstand.

2 Likes

Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Abuklaw(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
abdrazak:
May we not face the test of Allah SWT that our heart and Imaan can't withstand.
ameen thuma ameen

1 Like

Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Ashiat39(f): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tank you abuklaw, dis is a reality write up. Why I'm I knowing you just now, you are indeed a motivator
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Abuklaw(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ashiat39:
Tank you abuklaw, dis is a reality write up. Why I'm I knowing you just now, you are indeed a motivator
Thanks for the compliment sis. I am humbled. We are all motivators, only that we are always preoccupied by own trials instead of helping others to overcome theirs while Allah helps us to overcome ours.

1 Like

Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Ashiat39(f): 12:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Abuklaw:
Thanks for the compliment sis. I am humbled. We are all motivators, only that we are always preoccupied by own trials instead of helping others to overcome theirs while Allah helps us to overcome ours.
yes it is fact. Pls I will like to know you better than this
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Abuklaw(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Ashiat39:

yes it is fact. Pls I will like to know you better than this
I have sent a mail to the address I found on your profile.
Re: For Allah To Approve You, You Must Be Tested. by Ashiat39(f): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abuklaw:
I have sent a mail to the address I found on your profile.
o
Oh, dat 1 iz invalid

(1) (Reply)

Fisebililah Brothers And Sisters In Islam / Is This A True Reflection Of Thee Teachings Of Islam? / The Scholars Of The Sufis By Shaykh `abd Al-hadi Kharsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.