Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? (14597 Views)

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2015
I SEE NIGERIA BEGGIN PDP TO COME BY THEN BY THEN HUNGRY DON HARMA THEM IN THE HANDS OF THE APC
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by ttemmi(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WE IN PDP SET THE PACE FOR OTHERS(APC AND CO) TO FOLLOW........... CANT WAIT FOR 2019 TO COME, THAT YEAR THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY WOULD BEG US(PDP) TO COME SAVE THEM. AND WE(PDP) WOULD FORM FOR THEM...

Keep dreaming. PDP can't come back to power.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by omoalaade(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Still waiting for Ogbeni !!!
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2015
ttemmi:

Keep dreaming. PDP can't come back to power.
JUST AS YOU SAID THAT APC CANT COME BACK TO POWER? ABI
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by ehis05(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WE IN PDP SET THE PACE FOR OTHERS(APC AND CO) TO FOLLOW........... CANT WAIT FOR 2019 TO COME, THAT YEAR THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY WOULD BEG US(PDP) TO COME
SAVE THEM. AND WE(PDP) WOULD FORM FOR THEM...
Abeg who be dis 1?

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Kulas: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Well he is a nice man and a performing Governor.Meanwhile I received my December Salary since 7th December.Good to have a very kind MD.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by murphyibiam15(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2015
i think gov dave umahi will do well if he so wishes bc he has a firm grip on the state and determines whatsoever happens without any god-father nonsense.
paying salaries on time is a welcome development but transforming Ebonyi Agricultural sector and mining of the huge solid minerals in the state will help the state more in economic development
learnt Ebonyi was among the first 10 Nigerian state with highest internal generated revenue in the whole country as for 2014, coming second after Enugu in the south east...if the governor can factor into good use of these resources am sure Ebonyi can be able to sustain itself without federal allocation

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Blackfire(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Any governor who haven't pay his workers December salary should be stoned whether aregbe(apc) or fayose(pdp)..
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by ubah84(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Fief:
How does that translate into a PERFORMING gov?
Is salary an index for performance in governance?
yes
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by DRcommy123(f): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2015
While he's not paid Corp members since June, Hardworking my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Babyphinas(f): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Yeah he is.
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by topsy70: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015
The best performing governor is Adewunmi Ambode of Lagos state.He has paid December salary of all civil servants in the state including public school teachers since 14th of this month. In addition he paid 25 per cent. He has been paying salaries very regularly since he became governor.Thank God we voted APC in lagos state. AAA fun itesiwaju eko

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by DOCTORDONE: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Umahi and Fayose
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by seunakin231(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WE IN PDP SET THE PACE FOR OTHERS(APC AND CO) TO FOLLOW........... CANT WAIT FOR 2019 TO COME, THAT YEAR THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY WOULD BEG US(PDP) TO COME SAVE THEM. AND WE(PDP) WOULD FORM FOR THEM...
fallacy...

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Babaji111(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Taraba is paying 10 -15 of the following month. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Baroba(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2015
A governor should not be praised for paying people what they have worked for, it is not his money..let's stop praising these guys for doing what's expected of them..
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Fief:

Ask Osun civil servants

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by GodnGold: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Uche gi Di ya!
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by onyibajoe(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
ukemeramat:
Ben Ayade of cross river state delivered on 17th
Is that so? And CUDA blocks the road(IBB way), causing hold up, protesting for months of outstanding salaries. Una can lie o~^ Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Christoskurion: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Not just in salary payment but in infrastructural development;so many roads has been awarded,many completed,street lights in the capital city and major towns on ongoing,water pipe reticulations,procurement and distribution of modern agricultural equipments to all the 13 LGA of the state,etc. Indeed,if he can maintain this pace of development in the state,Ebonyi State will no more be a glorified LGA. May God bless and strengthen Gov. Umahi

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
We receive ours in Lagos on 14th December. Which is better than this??/

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by BasharMaaji: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Very good, how i wish my governor would copy this.
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
a wishful thinking from a biafran. if wishes were horses, a beggar would ride one but un4tunately, wishes can never be one.
keep dreaming in biafra land. pdp is buried
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonimi:
We should continue to monitor these very basic issues of performance by our governors and LGA chairmen.
That way we can avoid this situation:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529968_r20ty_jpeg_jpeg0af060eca672685df9d63028af25c1c5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943663_salar_jpeg17507ee9e7182339f9c9b827ff56ee7b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278
. Misleading post. Furniture/Motor vehicle allowances are paid once and not monthly
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
For salary wen person sweat put Nigerians go dey clap hand for governor wen quick pay, na Wa wa. It's only in Nigeria you hear such
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
By then pdp will be dead and a new party with good ideology comes in different from apc and pdp
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by brosasamy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
I think my Governor is trying too. Benue workers receive november salary on 22 dec. Not too bad.
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by TedBaker(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:
I just read on front page now that PMB directed the immediate payment of December salaries of workers. But that's not a news for my people in Ebonyi state as Dave Umahi paid their December salaries on friday 18th december. He has been in this habit of paying workers salaries on/before the 21st of every month since September.
With the above, i conclude that Dave Umahi is the best performing governor in terms of salary payment.

chairman dat na true, bt u knw say Umahi don reduce salaries after taking over? U knw dat?
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
So sad to qualify/quantify governance with payment of salaries. But that's our reality, since some governors owe their workers for months, any payment on time by any governor is tie to his achievement.

Normal/necessary/required amenities provided by government is superb for Nigerians. Too bad sha

Fief:
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:
I just read on front page now that PMB directed the immediate payment of December salaries of workers. But that's not a news for my people in Ebonyi state as Dave Umahi paid their December salaries on friday 18th december. He has been in this habit of paying workers salaries on/before the 21st of every month since September.
With the above, i conclude that Dave Umahi is the best performing governor in terms of salary payment.

edo usually pays state workers on the 25th of d month. I dont know what will happen this month
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Sobrit(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
That moment when you receive the salary and can't help but hiss. Mtcheeew. These people hv paid this pittance again. The more you look, the less you see
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:

My friend I think ur conclusion is premeditated and lacks substance. As we speak, he still owes ex-medical youth Corp members months of unpaid allowances, ditto for serving medical corpers. Need I remind us that it's the medical corpers who practically run the health system in the state. This is not the definition of 'best performing '.
Bridgy44 come in here and say smthg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State / Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.