Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! (5399 Views)

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! / Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
A fat girl isn’t exactly what some men dream of dating wink. It may come off as cruel but ask any guy and they’ll often tell you their idea of a dream date is someone who looks like their favorite model or celebrity. However, there are a number of reasons why dating a fat girl has its benefits. In fact, once you give it a shot, you may find going out with a fat lady a lot more enjoyable than hanging out with their skinny counterpart. Those ones can be so silly and frustrating at times. For those wondering why you should date a fat girl;

1 Easy to talk to: One of the things that make a fat girl interesting to date is their ability to talk about anything. Since they’ve made it a point to focus more on their brains and their personality instead of just their looks, they can engage you in a variety of topics that will keep you from being bored.

2.Pleasing personality: Admit it, the pretty women you’ve dated don’t always have an endearing personality. Since they think the world of themselves, don’t expect them to be all that nice towards you. That’s something you won’t have to deal with when dating a fat girl. Fat girls have a fun and bubbly personality and they don’t feel that the world revolves around them, making it easier to deal and hang out with them.

3.Opinionated: If you enjoy having a good conversation, you won’t get bored with dating a fat girl. Since most of them are very opinionated, they won’t be shy about expressing their thoughts on a particular subject making your conversation exciting and unpredictable. Av not dated them, but i have many of them as friends. wink

4.Enjoys a good laugh: Fat girls are not shy or afraid to laugh. Since they’re not overly concerned about their appearance, they’re not worried about what they look like when they laugh out loud which makes them more fun to be around with. If you’re the type who enjoys injecting humor in a relationship, you can’t go wrong with telling a fat girl your list of jokes and silly quips.

5.She won’t be picked up by any guy: Guys who date slim women often have to fend off guys trying to steal them away. This is something you’ll rarely experience when dating a fat girl since most guys prefer hitting on women who have a body that’s similar to a figure usually reserved for models. As a result, you can go anywhere without fear of having your girl being stolen from you.

Mind you, all the above listed doesnt mean thats how they all behave. There are some dullards and dunce amidst them, but they are not just much. You can add yours too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Haha! cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Your number 5 is for insecure guyz.

why d fvck will I worry about my woman being taken from me?. It shows insecurity on my part,lack of love and disloyality on her part.

If my woman wants to check out other guyz. I will gladly give her a "forever goodby" kiss and transport fare for easy zoom off out of my life.
[/size]
issorite...

Av u ever dated a fat lady
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2015
PushMusic:
Haha! cheesy
You don date fat lady before? grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Just say ur new side chic is fat

We agree cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:
Just say ur new side chic is fat

We agree cheesy
Av never done fat girls in my life...
But have mistakenly bleeped one 3ce.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

InBetween: Are you fat? cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2015
donTbone:
You don date fat lady before? grin
Na! I don't hate. wink
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
donTbone:

Av never done fat girls in my life...
But have mistakenly bleeped one 3ce.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

InBetween: Are you fat? cheesy

Good for u

Jamb question
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by misspicy(f): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
So dating is now about body type hun? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by balash(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Loool
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
All that you listed isn't peculiar to fat girls. It's about individual differences which has nothing to do with how fat or slim a lady is.

Slim girls rock though. cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by SexyCeline(f): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Whether orobo or lekpa, no girl deserve to be treated with disdain. Stop the discrimination.
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:
So dating is now about body type hun? undecided
I tired oo
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly skinny
Op, go nd sleep
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by balash(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2015
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]
Once, but she is very emotional and protective.

Tho I enjoyed it at first. Everything turned sour when she started chasing away females around me.
I tried assurring her of my faithfulness,but she never believes. Even my sis stopped visiting,cos she thinks my sis arranges chaps for me. Me wey respect my self pass anything, na him I go dey discuss woman matter with my kid sis

I couldn't take it any longer,so I ended it.

Omo but e no easy oo!. She almost swear for my generationgrin.
I need to cun beg committee of friends to plead on my behalf, before she changed mindgrin.

Still on still. She still they give me lyk 50-70 missed calls. Which man no go run mad for this kind matter.
If them tell me say human being fit give person that kind number of miss call. I no go gree. But I dey experience am first hand. Now my phone dey silent 24/7
[/size]

Lmao!! I get one fat ex as well wey go gimme 20missed call and if I no pick she go back am up with 'who do u think u are, is it because you are a cute guy, stupid foolish guy I blame myself calling you, get lost idiot goodbye'..... Early morning nextday am sorry baby please forgive me and come back to me lol Hahahah. they are emotional mhen
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by 20bc(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Op which kind of fat are we talking about, is it the tick sexy fat like omotola or fat fat like eniola badmus undecided
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2015
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]
Once, but she is very emotional and protective.

Tho I enjoyed it at first. Everything turned sour when she started chasing away females around me.
I tried assurring her of my faithfulness,but she never believes. Even my sis stopped visiting,cos she thinks my sis arranges chaps for me. Me wey respect my self pass anything, na him I go dey discuss woman matter with my kid sis

I couldn't take it any longer,so I ended it.

Omo but e no easy oo!. She almost swear for my generationgrin.
I need to cun beg committee of friends to plead on my behalf, before she changed mindgrin.

Still on still. She still they give me lyk 50-70 missed calls. Which man no go run mad for this kind matter.
If them tell me say human being fit give person that kind number of miss call. I no go gree. But I dey experience am first hand. Now my phone dey silent 24/7
[/size]
Awwwwwww! grin grin grin grin grin grin
E good do date fat girl oooooo

Who knows if she z your chosen from heaven! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
20bc:
Op which kind of fat are we talking about, is it the tick sexy fat like omotola or fat fat like eniola badmus undecided
You want to koba my future... grin grin grin grin

Am gonna decide for you...you pick the one you like! cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
HateU2:
Proudly skinny
Op, go nd sleep
LIke i care! undecided\

Many skinny girls are too proud! lipsrsealed
But all my dates are skinny thou! grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by misspicy(f): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Decker thanks for yesterday wink
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyCeline:
Whether orobo or lekpa, no girl deserve to be treated with disdain. Stop the discrimination.
And who is discriminating here
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I only gave my opinion about dating fat girls not
bringing skinny girls to picture!
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:
Decker thanks for yesterday wink
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Tell us wah happened! lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
All that you listed isn't peculiar to fat girls. It's about individual differences which has nothing to do with how fat or slim a lady is.

Slim girls rock though. cool
I know you are slim from the start of your comment! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
donTbone:

LIke i care! undecided\

Many skinny girls are too proud! lipsrsealed
But all my dates are skinny thou! grin grin grin

Asewo
So u dey fu3k skinny girls dat ar proud undecided undecided
You are under arrest
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
HateU2:
Asewo
So u dey fu3k skinny girls dat ar proud undecided undecided
You are under arrest
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You know you guys can give some
breathtaking styles! wink

Few of the fat ones can! lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2015
donTbone:

I know you are slim from the start of your comment! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Of course I am and I'm everything you listed.
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2015
donTbone:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You know you guys can give some
breathtaking styles! wink

Few of the fat ones can! lipsrsealed
Police is knocking ur door.
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by donTbone(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
HateU2:
Police is knocking ur door.

Police sef if dem catch me...go join me!
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!! by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
donTbone:
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Tell us wah happened! lipsrsealed
tell us cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex / Between The Two, Who Should I Pick? (pic) / [pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.