Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Power Behind Sex - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Behind Sex (76498 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Is Behind Sex Scandal’ –apostle Suleman Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal – Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.
I think this sex thing is over rated. I see no enjoyment in this thing except for the fantasy
Re: The Power Behind Sex by PunterTim(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bollocks!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
haibe:
Wait oo.. So if a lady that has slept with hundreds of men and have packed their spirit now go and bleep her innocent husband, the husband too will pack all the spirit? Such a wicked and stupid ideology (even though I don't support premarital sexz)

What happens to those that have slept with femi otedola? Dangote? Bill Gates? They will receive their spirit of success too abi? Smh, success is not sexually transmitted abeg...
Good talk! As if success & failure are sexually transmitted

3 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by donbelton(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op, where did you learn all this? In church? grin

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by anigbajumo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
frodow:
What if the guy uses a condom ? will all the spirit still be transfer between each other ?

oga nofin like spirit, wat of iceprice zamani that said he CNT stay 2days without sex......tell me the number of spirit he go possess in a week, month or year.....Na lie,me I no bliv DAT poo
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Krasid(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:

Hogwash! You people will come and spin your own baseless theories.

If this is true, then people should endeavour to sleep with Davido, Otedolas kids, Dangotes kids and children of wealthy people to grab the spirit of wealth! Lol! angry
The OP didn't mention anything about 'spirit of wealth' and I don't think there's any, hardwork begets wealth.He only stated that qualities, behaviours and Ideologies are taken, all of which are as a result of past experiences.Sleeping with Dangote and taking his ideology or behaviour doesn't mean it will make you rich.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Sike(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm afraid but Sex is just too sweet to hate.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
So you mean that I've many spirits from white girls since I've been doing that with them for very long time. Well, I need some Nigerian girls spirits too grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
A virgin's thoughts about sex is

Its magical
Its very sweet
Its breathtaking
Its just over the blue

Buh when he or she finally does it, they may be like, so this is what i have been fantasizing about, its nofn... Etc

The op is very very right about sex before marriage and the dangers of having sex with multiple partners but we live in a world where people disregard the teachings of the bible.. People now live by "is it in the bible" mentality. They only want to see "do not commit fornication" or do not have pre marital sex" spelt outrightly.. But one who is wise enough will knw that in the long run, pre marital sex just causes unwanted problems directly or indirectly.

Now the west hav come up with oral. If you dont wana have sex with someone, u just have to gv dem mouth action, or anal sex. Its so so bad dat the disadvantages dat comes with these actions may be life threatening.

My advice to virgins out there who are still very confused about holding on to their pride, all i can say to u is keep holding on to it and be strong, you are only just shielding yourself from unwanted problems.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Franchise21(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
porrigeyam:
I stopped having sex since I found my lover.

Baby oil
Wtz baby oil for?? lol
Re: The Power Behind Sex by menxer: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Here is the summary of it:

Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord will never count against them."

Romans 4:8

If your sin is not counted against you, where would any demonic spirit attach itself to you?

Baby Christians and their indoctrinations.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by NanciaKay(f): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
con3man:
grin what if I wanted to say Sex is sin

Na lie joor. U were thinking sex grin
Re: The Power Behind Sex by emmak2k4(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
just thinking out loud, if indeed spirits are exchanged during sex as the writter claim, then the two people engaged in this act are in actual sense not doing anything wrong. wait let me explain, if A have ''positive'' spirits and B is posses with ''negative'' spirits, according to OP it therefore means that A will transfer his/her positive spirit to B, in return B will do the same in transfering his/her Negative spirit to A. If this is by any chance correct according to this write up, it then translate to my initial hypothesis that christains should use this means to save some lost souls. if this be the case peeps like the OP should engage more in sexual act with ''posses'' people so as to share part of his Nice/spiritual attributes ( in such way you will be saving more lives), please try and sleep with more olosho's so as to transfer some of this nice spirits of yours to them.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by menxer: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
It works both ways.

If it's possible according to the OP to contact curses through sex, it stands to reason that blessings can equally be contacted same way; else it's just a doctrine designed for control.

Krasid:
The OP didn't mention anything about 'spirit of wealth' and I don't think there's any, hardwork begets wealth.He only stated that qualities, behaviours and Ideologies are taken, all of which are as a result of past experiences.Sleeping with Dangote and taking his ideology or behaviour doesn't mean it will make you rich.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by badassProdigy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
kateskitty:
This should be interesting, I'll come back to read later tongue

Wow, U're Gorgeous...
Is Gabrielle Union ur Role Model?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by NanciaKay(f): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

Looking at ur pic, i also think sex. Those fresh and spotless laps are tips of what to expect 'in there'.

I pitty u oooo! u really hv many spirit in of you. Dint you read the op's message? and u want to add more spirit.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by fromnigeria(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
osesology:
I'll recommend this for fp cos we are all victims of this.
Lalasticlala, I've never called you before, pls do the needful cos more people need to read this, pls.

*modified*
Ok, it finally made front page. But those two speechless fellows above me, since you didn't have anything to say, y didn't you just stay off and allow me to be ftc, huh?
this fellow is not speechless, he thinks before talking grin

FTC you want? FTC you shall get someday grin
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
I know most guys will oppose what's up there.....Anyway na true talk but only those who looks at it beyond d physical will know it's no joke
Re: The Power Behind Sex by bauer00: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
brainy4oli:
Instead of preaching condemnation and hammering on the dangers of sex (which we have always known from time immemorial) , why not preach restoration and focus on how to get back from any lost course? That is what my God is all about. He will restore all what the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten. All my mistakes, God can heal.
U use odm ryt?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Goldencollins: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
nonsense
Re: The Power Behind Sex by H2Ossss(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
even if i believe all this spiritual crap... then i probably got lots of good spirits within me... so y stop when i can get more good spirits... go 4 good girls den. anyway Adobilivit.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Mintayo(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one Op! But unfortunately, so many people here will not agree with you! That's the world we are living in now!
Sex is a good and it's also a powerful tool that the devil is using to destroy great destinies!
The fact that some men have sex with ladies and Virgins for money rituals portrays a lot!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by blacko(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Our leader of life u look like father Christmas

Re: The Power Behind Sex by permanentgrace(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
NanciaKay:

I pitty u oooo! u really hv many spirit in of you. Dint you read the op's message? and u want to add more spirit.

I'm ready to add more spirit from you to mine. #PlsGiveMeSome

Joke aside, do you know what exactly is in my mind right now?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by mira4u: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
:- superstition.

Tho' I don't support premarital sex and/or sex with multiple partners.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Horlufemi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.

No bible back up.

Throw away in the trash
Re: The Power Behind Sex by kstyle(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
in as much as dis is funny its a fact anyway but I disagree in a way...so for everyone u sleep wit u contract a spirit dats fallacy so if u meet sum1 dat has contracted 500 different spirit and maybe u have 500 as well xo wen u have sex both of u will now have 1000 different spirit each...na wa ooo op
Re: The Power Behind Sex by mrlaw93(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
So i should kill myslf nw dat i jst had sex wit a fb girl..
Re: The Power Behind Sex by banio: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
People sleeping with multiple partners
#BlameGEJ
Re: The Power Behind Sex by flamingREED(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
osesology:
I'll recommend this for fp cos we are all victims of this.
Lalasticlala, I've never called you before, pls do the needful cos more people need to read this, pls.

*modified*
Ok, it finally made front page. But those two speechless fellows above me, since you didn't have anything to say, y didn't you just stay off and allow me to be ftc, huh?
You and who are victims?

I've never done it.

Though I have a romance past.

Howbeit, it's not by power nor by might.

Except a man be born again - with spiritual senses - he might not overcome women.

In women, God demonstrated the highest power of love, affection and attraction,

Such that even the angels had to come and know what they felt like.

We tell our sisters to stop seducing us, yet they won't. Is it fair? sad

Anyway, I'VE OVERCOME THEM cheesy
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:

Nothing but superstitious twaddle peddled to superstitious minds. So sex is "SPIRITUAL" Okay but what exactly do you mean by "spiritual" ? What about talking is that not "spiritual" or eating defecating ,menstruating, watching football or dancing.
It is one thing to be religious and quite another to be superstitious. It is superstition when you come with ridiculous unsubstantiated or unsubstantiable claims. There is nothing more spiritual about sex that there is about defecating absolutely NOTHING.
Sexual desire is a natural thing that commences around puberty and declines with age.Its purpose is reproduction and is common in all vertebrates. Any artificial form of control of natural instinctual drives dressed up as spirituality or godliness is personal opinion and trying to impose your own foolishness on others is the worst form of tyranny it takes many forms from the subtle blackmail to the imposition of hijab etc.
Man has chosen to order society to manage competition for resources(including sex) that is a rational thing to do and societies everywhere have come up with all kinds of rules like queuing up and marriage etc That is fine but let us see those things for what they are do not bring non existent fanciful spirits into it.
Man has lived on this planet for thousands of years under different kinds of regimes that have nothing to do with these funny ideas of "God's" way . Different races ,different cultures struggling to stamp their genetic signature on planet earth The most successful have the greatest number and use up the greatest quantum of the earth's resources while some have been wiped out or become nearly extinct. None of that had anything to do with imaginary spirituality but cold blooded biology(survival of the fittest). The fitter men have more sex.Simples
Re: The Power Behind Sex by AceJam: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
So, if I bleep a lady that Dangote or Bill Gate has bleeped, the spirit of money will enter me and I will become rich like them, abi? embarassed embarassed

Yes, I remember now. King Solomon in the Bible bleeped over 1000 women and god still loved him and gave him wisdom beyond measure. Na wa o. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.