Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Power Behind Sex - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Behind Sex (76497 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Is Behind Sex Scandal’ –apostle Suleman Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal – Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Behind Sex by flamingREED(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
fromnigeria:
As the Original writer, Kudos for this masterpiece.

Straight to the point, concise, and comprehensive.
Thanks for reminding us(me) again and enforcing the believe.

As the master always put it: He that hath ears, Let him hear.
Your signature makes sense.

Celebrities are not Christians.

HOOOHAAA!!! cry

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by chikids(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
brainy4oli:
Instead of preaching condemnation and hammering on the dangers of sex (which we have always known from time immemorial) , why not preach restoration and focus on how to get back from any lost course? That is what my God is all about. He will restore all what the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten. All my mistakes, God can heal.

This write-up is not in any way condemning anybody. The writer is only interested in letting you know the dangers of premarital sex. Restoration is for those who have repented and desist from it, you cannot be into it and asking for restoration. God only restores people when they turn away from sin. No restoration with sincere and genuine repentance - 2 Chronicles 7:14
Re: The Power Behind Sex by mhuyil: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Funny how the OP did not quote any scripture to back his/her position. This may be another plausible lie if not supported with evidence. Muslims would give evidence always on position such as this.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Joshkid(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Hypocritical.
Just swear with your life say you never had sex outside of marriage.
i've been noticing your posts for a while now...It's always Anti-christianity...why
Re: The Power Behind Sex by MuyiRano(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
centboy:

You be very big fool for posting this are be you never Bleep befor na you clean pass I beg talk better tin you nor get work

Can't you pass your msg without insults? Some people sha. Smh
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Bobnotrouble: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Happy-girls/boys take note
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
chikids:

This write-up is not in any way condemning anybody. The writer is only interested in letting you know the dangers of premarital sex. Restoration is for those who have repented and desist from it, you cannot be into it and asking for restoration. God only restores people when they turn away from sin. No restoration with sincere and genuine repentance - 2 Chronicles 7:14
Where is the EVIDENCE for this so called "danger"
Let us look at facts and figures not fantasy.
How many people who get married have NOT had sex?
What dangers specifically do NOT accrue to them that accrue to others who have?

Please Name ONE just ONE please
Re: The Power Behind Sex by chikids(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
obainojazz:
Sorry.....I don't believe some crap you said here.

Because the devil have deceived you fully. The Bible said " what does the altar of God has to do with that of Satan". Sorry if you are not a Christian cos I might not know if your faith is telling you otherwise.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
chikids:

Because the devil have deceived you fully. The Bible said " what does the altar of God has to do with that of Satan". Sorry if you are not a Christian cos I might not know if your faith is telling you otherwise.
The vast majority of the world are not Christians. If you tell us of dangers in your Christian heaven and hell MATRIX maybe but on this EARTH there is no advantage accruing to those who do not have premarital sex none. Feel free to provide FACTS
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Religion is the worst man made disaster that has ever happened to mankind.

Killed more people than it has ever saved and always threatening to tear every civilization apart
Hmm only God can save us i tell ya ..

I keep telling ppl ww3 go be religious war ..
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Motherfucker2: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Joshkid:
i've been noticing your posts for a while now...It's always Anti-christianity...why

Because i have no religion and i don't believe in the fictional story being told about Jesus, heaven and hell.

Jesus died 5 million years ago when there was no camera, How do you show me a picture and tell me this was the man that died 5 million years ago when there was no camera.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
austynoh:
There are definitely unseen powers behind sex,hence the more reasons a lot folks go heart wreck as a result of soul tie... undecided

There are unseen powers behind defecation. GREAT POWERS. Why is sex singled out. There are unseen powers behind the internet in fact behind everything
Re: The Power Behind Sex by kateskitty(f): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
badassProdigy:

Wow, U're Gorgeous...
Is Gabrielle Union ur Role Model?

Really angry,
Re: The Power Behind Sex by H2Ossss(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
no 1 is against christianity, fornication is a sin, thats accepted, but am tired of all this superstitious and spiritual buhaha that we africans upload into our brains, it pisses me off. how will i sleep with a girl and take her spirits, thats the work of soul reapers plz.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by chikids(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Where is the EVIDENCE for this so called "danger"
Let us look at facts and figures not fantasy.
How many people who get married have NOT had sex?
What dangers specifically do NOT accrue to them that accrue to others who have?

Please Name ONE just ONE please

Many people have gotten married without tasting it. The writer mentioned the dangers of it. There is a physical and spiritual exchange that goes on during sex. Apart from sexual diseases and infections, transfer of demons is the spiritual dangers. I know a lot of people who confessed of going down in their endeavors after sleeping with a particular man or woman. If you can read 1 Corinthians 6:13-20 but my message is on verse 16
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Joshkid:
Christianity especially the Nigerian version of it is a scam . It does not bring light but darkness. It encourages ignorance and superstition and is very predatory ,exploiting the legion neurosis that afflict our people Promising fruit of the womb financial breakthroughs and all other kinds of scams. Do you think we would be using this internet facility as a result of Night vigils and fasting. I realize now that there is not one Christianity but many. The Nigerian pentecostal version is particularly egregious and exploitative. Very little good comes out of it. It encourages our people to believe in marine spirits and spirit husband and other foolishness and then of course markets a solution. Just like a company selling antivirus and then making computer viruses at the same time. I very uch suspect that those churches are in a joint venture with Nollywood to cement their foolishness firmly in our folk's minds

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by engrusmankudu34(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
tnx bro
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
chikids:

Many people have gotten married without tasting it. The writer mentioned the dangers of it. There is a physical and spiritual exchange that goes on during sex. Apart from sexual diseases and infections, transfer of demons is the spiritual dangers. I know a lot of people who confessed of going down in their endeavors after sleeping with a particular man or woman. If you can read 1 Corinthians 6:13-20 but my message is on verse 16
But many more have ,so what?
I do not believe in demons and if there are demons why can they only come from sex why not text messages ,Skype or emails? Why so much neurosis about sex. Why not whilst urinating of defecating, eating goat meat from a goat that had sex before marriage?
Many people go down in their endeavours after eating snail or using chewing sticks so what do we make of that. Many others have plenty of sex and are very successful in their endeavours??
Re: The Power Behind Sex by adexdon(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
i see Liverpool spoiling market for leceister
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Idrismusty97(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
I stopped reading immediately i saw "Spiritual", I know where this is going. The same old religious bullcrap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Behind Sex by tunde4top(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
edwife:

I have always said it,i prefer being friend with a non-Christian than a born again or "christian".Christians are the most hypocrite creatures i have come across.
in as much that i disagree with the op's as you did, but do not generalize. To me, premarital sex is not good for practical, visible, and realistic reasons like .1) High risk of contracting STDs .2) Unwanted pregnancy .3) Distraction from the execution of carrear goals, that could lead to its termination . Anything that will hurt you is a sin to God, and that is why the bible did not encourage premarital sex. The major reason why i dislike many practicing versions of christianity in this country is due to there unrealistic, fictitious, and imaginative reasons attached to doctrines.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Emac34: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
am busy nw i wil comment later
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Joshkid(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Motherfucker2:

Because i have no religion and i don't believe in the fictional story being told about Jesus, heaven and hell.

Jesus died 5 million years ago when there was no camera, How do you show me a picture and tell me this was the man that died 5 million years ago when there was no camera.
Hmmm...that's true!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Joshkid(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Christianity especially the Nigerian version of it is a scam . It does not bring light but darkness. It encourages ignorance and superstition and is very predatory ,exploiting the legion neurosis that afflict our people Promising fruit of the womb financial breakthroughs and all other kinds of scams. Do you think we would be using this internet facility as a result of Night vigils and fasting. I realize now that there is not one Christianity but many. The Nigerian pentecostal version is particularly egregious and exploitative. Very little good comes out of it. It encourages our people to believe in marine spirits and spirit husband and other foolishness and then of course markets a solution. Just like a company selling antivirus and then making computer viruses at the same time. I very uch suspect that those churches are in a joint venture with Nollywood to cement their foolishness firmly in our folk's minds
i think i now know better!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
People need to educate themselves very well,both Muslims and Christians,about religion,about psychology and history. Nothing wrong with subscribing to Christianity or Islam but if you must then you have a duty to research them very well . The history of the religion,of its text and also the contemporaneous history and historicity (yes there is such a word) do not form the habit of regurgitating other people's ideas.Rather form the habit of using your brains for what it was designed.THINK!! ask questions. Does any of this make any sense? Does it match up to anything you have experienced. As a rule of thumb the moment anyone says "it is spiritual" I put that into the "SPAM" folder,invariably it is bullshit.Deal with life on the reality principle. If someone owes me 10K I expect him to pay me physically so if he tells me he has paid me and I should expect a "spiritual" alert then there is a problem.Do not suspend your brain.That is what so called men of God FORCE you to do. I use that word FORCE deliberately.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by namdo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
@op: you are talking about soul tie, I would agree but not entire transfer of personality. Talking about conception from sexual intercourse that is a fusion of two lives/personalities to form another. How about intercourse that did not lead to pregnancy? All you have is a soul tie. (Diana and the children of Shechem comes to mind, then a union with an harlot is another instance from the holy book). cool
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
edwife:

I have always said it,i prefer being friend with a non-Christian than a born again or "christian".Christians are the most hypocrite creatures i have come across.
I can relate very much to that.
These so called Christians are the most judgmental individuals you will ever come across even though Jesus taught against that and yet they are hypocrites. They will very gladly blame anyone should any evil befall him/her but do not hold themselves to the same standard of morality. More striking is their meanness. They gladly give tithes BECAUSE they hope to be REPAID but you will see them walk past any person in need without feeling.This sex thing thing they make so much noise about is funny because I know of people who went on pilgrimage to Jerusalem with their church for the sole purpose of fornicating with brethren and sisthren,Imagine!!
Finally they are very unforgiving.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
braine:
Inasmuch as I think waiting till marriage is not bad, this superstitious theory is appalling..

Just my thoughts, the op is soo boring
Re: The Power Behind Sex by joinnow: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
@op:
What happen to prostitutes??both male & female undecided cry
Re: The Power Behind Sex by yemoxyl(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op tell them oo
All this people with sexual addiction
Re: The Power Behind Sex by NanciaKay(f): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

I'm ready to add more spirit from you to mine. #PlsGiveMeSome
Joke aside, do you know what exactly is in my mind right now?
Sex! Abeg call ur G
Re: The Power Behind Sex by yemoxyl(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op tell them oo
All this people with sex addiction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.