Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman (53528 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
You can't eat your cake and have it

Nowadays, you can eat ur cake and still have it; by buying a new one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigerian women are devils grin

Nigerian men are angels grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by scachy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
kilode100:
The Man has very bad taste in women. He comot from one old cargo, enter another one.

There's love in sharing.. Abi na spirit go marry the remaining Aunty Gweggs?
grin grin easy nah lol

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Malakh: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
What the man did was wrong!
Very unfaithful
who said men should stick with only one wife?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by macaranta(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why are all these UK brides fat n fugly??
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

You won't understand the reasons behind his actions - People don't just do things like this for fun please. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by missyadorable(f): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Of course

The man had just arrived 3 months earlier from Nigeria

He needed his papers na

The woman doesn't know what's up

Nigerian man marry white woman only? I pray oh!
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by dguizman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Officialkenshin:

If you see some white young girls you go forget black my guy.
and if u see some black young girls,u go forget white.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
He knew what he was doing all along I.e right from the beginning. She was the gullible one to fall for a young black man fresh from Nigeria, probably broke n without papers. Very bad profile in a relationship.
See the short time it took him to move in with her.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Sunnyade01(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Don't abandon your wife and children for anything!...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by loomer: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
janellemonae:

But naija honeypot is better dn oyibo one. I heard its d same in d mens department as well. Its because oyibo girls see sex as a hobby so its all loose and bleugh. Those in their 20's upwards. I heard.

Well, me no be statistician so I no know weda na true. All I know be say if u get better oyibo babe/wife you no go wan use eye look another woman
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
macaranta:
Why are all these UK brides fat n fugly??

Theres strategy to d pali thing. They attack d women dt are most vulnerable - who generally dont get attn from men - and therefore will easily fall prey to their village wiles.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Mintayo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Women and their bad belle!
The "shabojo" that told tracy no try at all!
And David too... Smh. Wanna eat his cake and still have it!
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Viktor1983(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
White women no dey gree follow boys come back naija...
its still not a reason to do what he did .
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Malakh:
who said men should stick with only one wife?
so you will love if your woman marry another man behind your back?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

undecided
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by BABANGBALI: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
oyinbo do fall mugu. No place like home jo. You cant compare oyinbo toto like naija babe own,our own get one kind smell wey dey make our boys kolo for them grin
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by emmabest2000(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
G
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by eROCK247(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
The new wife was never an ex. He only went to hustle abroad n came back to fulfil his promise to his fiancée.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
One mans food is another mans poison! Me wey dey pray make God bless me with oyibo wife(not for papers) here is this man messing up his devoted wife!
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by 4nobody4every1: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
looseweight:
Life goes on Tracy. You have gained weight too much, we have clean 9 over there too. Lay your hands on one and cut down your excess fat. If he sees a smart and slim Tracy again, he will come back begging...

If you are overweight like Tracy and its telling on your relationship, click my profile and choose a better plan for yourself
hahahahaha, l agree, if the oyinbo lady loose weight from your therapy, the husband will take her back......hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by macaranta(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
janellemonae:

Theres strategy to d pali thing. They attack d women dt are most vulnerable - who generally dont get attn from men - and therefore will easily fall prey to their village wiles.

oh I see.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Crocz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chai!...yoruba men ehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by SEGUN2003(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
I am very proud to be a Nigerian but at moments like this, when I do read these undesirable commentaries and could observe that some Nigerians are supportive of his attitude, I become very sad and ashamed of being a Nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by 4nobody4every1: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
sukkot:
this guy no well at all. you for at least upgrade na

and yes you can marry 2 wives. just the way he went about it though
dayummmmmmmm grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by sukkot: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
4nobody4every1:
dayummmmmmmm grin grin grin
sup ma nigguh wink wink
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
dguizman:
God go purnish anybody wey advise me or tell me say make I marry oyinbo.....Black is beautiful.
Lol and here I am I don't dig 9ja babes, they are beautiful but am not just into them
#teamoyibowife!
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by 4nobody4every1: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
sukkot:
sup ma nigguh wink wink
marrying 2 wives, is it not against the faith of most Christians?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by martineverest(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
He used the women to get British passport..
Lesson: Never marry a Nigerian man that is an illegal immigrant or not working, especially when you are a working class... They gold diggers
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by HARDDON: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ladies ladies!

Just imagine How huge she is!

How can one be walking with his wify n she be looking like his mum
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by misspicy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
duchesspunkyll,come and see my yoruba brothers doing wonders cheesy
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by sukkot: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
4nobody4every1:
is it not a sin to marry 2 wives @ sukkot, l thought it was adam & eve, what sayest thou,.dayummmmmmmm grin grin grin
na chief it was adam, eve and lillith wink

IT REALLY WAS LILLITH AND EVE. TWO WIVES. LILLITH THE SERPENTINE WOMAN AND EVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.