Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman (53546 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Why not say this particular fellow behaved badly and rather extend it to everyone? undecided

For the same reason, people say that all women cry at the slightest provocation.

For the same reason, white people think all Africans are into juju.

For the same reason, Africans think no white parents flog their kids.

I was exaggerating on purpose. wink
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by 4nobody4every1: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
djbenchilovsky:
Note: David is now a UK citizen... grin
gbam, cunning man die, cunning man bury am,
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by sukkot: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yeah. I don't understand all the lies. Totally not necessary in these day and age.
yeah i think he scared of the white woman or sontin. she built like a wrestler lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by lucianohase(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is bad,honestly,his white wife seem to love him much...My question is, of what use will the Nigerian wife be to him? Well,that's his business....
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
SEGUN2003:
I am very proud to be a Nigerian but at moments like this, when I do read these undesirable commentaries and could observe that some Nigerians are supportive of his attitude, I become very sad and ashamed of being a Nigerian.
Uncle segzzy,you are right!
What else does d guy in question want? The wife is clean with cute children yet he went and throw away such blessing!
There is an uncle of mine the whole family(both extended) enjoyed wella when he married an american but ever since they divorced and he took a yoruba wife.....I thinks he now calls when he has issues!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Malakh: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
so you will love if your woman marry another man behind your back?
she gets a divorce letter, its a Man's world,deal with it cool
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by lozanni(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
kilode100:
The Man has very bad taste in women. He comot from one old cargo, enter another one.

There's love in sharing.. Abi na spirit go marry the remaining Aunty Gweggs?

LWKMD.

You are right on point.
Aunty Wohwoh, you mean.
Anyway, one man's food is another man's poison.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by freeborn76(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Some of the responses here are unbelievable! To think that some people here would hail the man's action is simply unfortunate. This is the reason the rest of the world treat Nigeria and Nigerians with utter disgust. When you are married, you stay faithful and loyal to your wife, whether she is white, black, green or yellow. That his family played along is further proof of our decayed morals...God dey! angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Pidggin(f): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eyah, this is how it always ends. Black/white marriages does not last, except on rare occasions.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:
duchesspunkyll,come and see my yoruba brothers doing wonders cheesy
eblike yoruba guys don deal with u.u slender them to much...
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by pickabeau1: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mindfulness:

For the same reason, people say that all women cry at the slightest provocation.

For the same reason, white people think all Africans are into juju.

For the same reason, Africans think no white parents flog their kids.

I was exaggerating on purpose. wink

Hmmm
Ok
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by wokomabest(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is how our Nigeria men are shot and killed in foreign land for bigamy,betrayal of truth or cheat.when dating or marrying thees white ladies you gat to be very careful cos they could be very temperamental.is just one shot and it becomes story that touch

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by misspicy(f): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
eblike yoruba guys don deal with u.u slender them to much...
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwkawakwakwakwakwakwakwakwkawka

bro i said the truth tongue
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by passionate88: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
So the yorubas also do the same thing they accuse the igbos of?.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwkawakwakwakwakwakwakwakwkawka
bro i said the truth tongue
abeg no dy spoil market for them...
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You won't understand the reasons behind his actions - People don't just do things like this for fun please. cheesy

Really? What about his kids because if it were a woman.....
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Miami11: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
SEGUN2003:
I am very proud to be a Nigerian but at moments like this, when I do read these undesirable commentaries and could observe that some Nigerians are supportive of his attitude, I become very sad and ashamed of being a Nigerian.
Nigerians are hypocrites they use religion to cover there vices and culture where it deems fit, things like scam and fraud get justified immediately, very shameful

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by TetralixTech: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
looseweight:
Life goes on Tracy. You have gained weight too much, we have clean 9 over there too. Lay your hands on one and cut down your excess fat. If he sees a smart and slim Tracy again, he will come back begging...

If you are overweight like Tracy and its telling on your relationship, click my profile and choose a better plan for yourself
We understand you are trying to promote your business but your comment is ridiculous(I don't know what else to use) It does not work that way
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Miami11: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Trust UK to deport this man for bigamy, UK does not play( evidence pictures)
So the woman will have the last laugh

I hate it when typical Nigerian assume it is ok to play with women's emotions whether Nigerians or not

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Pascal181: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
emzila:

SHARAP, I LEAVED IN IGBO LAND FOR OVER TEN YEARS AND MOST IGBO PEOPLE DO THIS ONE MORE THAN THE YORUBAS. IN FACT THERE OWN IS WORSE, THEY BRING THE WHITE WOMAN HOME AND UNDER AN ARRANGEMENT WITH THE NIGERIA WIFE, THE WHITE WOMAN WILL BE MADE TO BELIEVE THAT SHE(D NIGERIA WOMAN) IS HER(WHITE WOMAN) HUSBAND'S RELATIVE.
Issokay
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by misspicy(f): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
abeg no dy spoil market for them...
they are spoiling there own market naw.. grin

btw are you yoruba?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Pascal181: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
ratchy:
whats ur tribe ?before i descend on you
No vex
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:
they are spoiling there own market naw.. grin

btw are you yoruba?
you know where i'm from already...cheesy
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by ratchy: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pascal181:

No vex
Vex kee

na question i ask undecided
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by misspicy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you know where i'm from already...cheesy
okay i gat something for you outside here

just want to clarify somethings,you hear?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by dguizman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Lol and here I am I don't dig 9ja babes, they are beautiful but am not just into them
#teamoyibowife!
and we dat do dig them still cherish them a lot
#team9jagirl

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Really? What about his kids because if it were a woman.....
Kids that won't give a rat ass about his welfare as soon as they hit 18?

What makes you people feel that the societal norms and values of a society doesn't to an extent determine how far people are willing to sacrifice their happiness for others consciously and unconsciously?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by gbengus17: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
INTERESTING--- BUT MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE===THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF FOOD. WHITE FOOD AND NIGERIA FOOD IS NOT BAD. ADVICE THIS MAN TO TASTE ARAB AXIS NEXT TIME==ARAB ARE WONDERFUL==JUST LIKE CALABAR AND KOGI CHICKS. THEY ARE- OVER- ALL- BEST- IN NIGERIA.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

okay i gat something for you outside here

just want to clarify somethings,you hear?
yeah.okay send it there.. Hope say na better thing sha.cheesy
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by misspicy(f): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yeah.okay send it there.. Hope say na better thing sha.cheesy
kwakwakwkakwakwa.....not what you thinking tonguetongue

check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Worried About My 1year Marriage! / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.