Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman (53538 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kids that won't give a rat ass about his welfare as soon as they hit 18?

What makes you people feel that the societal norms and values of a society doesn't to an extent determine how far people are willing to sacrifice their happiness for others consciously and unconsciously?

How would you know?

Perhaps if he had been a better father, they would. There are men who got married to foreign women yet were able to move them to Nigeria and the kids have a strong sense of belonging for their father's country. He just couldn't be bothered.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

How would you know?

Perhaps if he had been a better father, they would. There are men who got married to foreign women yet were able to move them to Nigeria and the kids have a strong sense of belonging for their father's country. He just couldn't be bothered.cheesy
You're making it sound so easy.

We all know how foreign women hate to come stay here while you try to make a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by paulibling(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
stop accusing this man wrongly. he simply featured in a Yoruba movie. this is a trado scene. amebo full every where. madam your husband of 10 years is now a movie star. be happy for him for once. i am testing how to sound like the ruling party psychos.

ya fioba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:
kwakwakwkakwakwa.....not what you thinking tonguetongue

check
replied...check
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're making it sound so easy.

We all know how foreign women hate to come stay here while you try to make a living.

I make it sound easy because it is possible. It depends on the mindset of the man. He couldn't be bothered to confirm whether or not she would interested. Did he tell her his aspirations etc upfront? Nope! Now he wants to eat his cake and have it.

It is not a legal marriage but I hope the English court would be able to see it a such since traditional marriage is recognised in Nigeria. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Btruth: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
One thing I think will be the man is tired of living in UK, and knowing that his white wife will not follow him to leave in Nigeria with their kids, he did other wise.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Osinachiadinma: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Orthe wife called his people black monkeys to his hearing.You never can tell
Btruth:
One thing I think will be the man is tired of living in UK, and knowing that his white wife will not follow him to leave in Nigeria with their kids, he did other wise.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by uboma(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
What the man did was wrong! Very unfaithful

The man is heartless and very wicked.

Nice profile picture by the way.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by kateskitty(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
And how's that my problem?

BTW, why is always the fat and insecure women Nigerians love to take advantage of?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by antartica(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
A capable African man should not be restricted to a woman as long as he can comfortably afford it. It is not something to hide and something that should be made clear to the women that cares to be involved.

Humans are polygamous in nature,including women. It should be a matter of choice,not compulsion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sharp guy!!!! I like yah way bro. grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

I make it sound easy because it is possible. It depends on the mindset of the man. He couldn't be bothered to confirm whether or not she would interested. Did he tell her his aspirations etc upfront? Nope! Now he wants to eat his cake and have it.

It is not a legal marriage but I hope the English court would be able to see it a such since traditional marriage is recognized in Nigeria. cheesy
Well, sometimes one would be already aware of your partner's disposition over a certain issue and would only amount to time wasting and kicking up dust - You just do ya thing and pray you don't get caught. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
if na woman do this thing now, all these children on nairaland will attack her generation

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
uboma:

oh tanx
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by oyeah786(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abeg help me tell that lady that we are africans that a man can marry as many wives as possible that no law in africa stopes you from marrying just one, who among you concur
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
The guy must have his reasons for marrying another wife.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, sometimes one would be already aware of your partner's disposition over a certain issue and would only amount to time wasting and kicking up dust - You just do ya thing and pray you don't get caught. grin grin

Then he should have moved on or considered a Nigerian woman instead!!
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by yemoxyl(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ehya...Dude is not loyal
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by TolaniLuv: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
AyamConfidence:
This oyibo women will never learn that my Naija brothers will never marry them cos of love...na Green Card things them supose know say no place like home...by the way that man seems to be related to MrCork . But seriously these guys should stop giuing this country a bad name

You are so wrong! I have green card and I'm married to a oyibo. For love! And I be naija man..
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by CioAngels(f): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tracy, let your children and your job be your husband as david has used you and dump you. The new wife will certainly go diabolical, even david too, so let your love for him die before they make you their ATM CARD. Sorry nigerian men, tracy, 99.9 nigerian men are very deceitful. Don,t let him into your house again if you don,t want him to kill you or your children. There is nothing like it is not legal marriage, in nigeria, all form of marriage is legal marriage. Tracy, run for your life and that of your children. David is evil.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Then he should have moved on or considered a Nigerian woman instead!!

I specifically said that he probably was in it simply because it was his only means to end.

And trust women to emasculate you when they are aware, that they are just a means to your survival - Who wouldn't bail out at the slightest glimmer of hope on the other side of the horizon - Children or no children. grin

He got free sex for years and got himself a paper - It's time to get his dignity back. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
THIS MAN IS A BIG DISGRACE, BOTH FOR NIGERIANS AND YORUBAS...AND I PITY THE NEW BRIDE IF SHE AWARE THAT DAVID HAS BEEN MARRIED WITH KIDS FOR THIS AMOUNT OF YEARS AND WENT AHEAD WITH HIM...BEFORE YOU START CELEBRATING MR DAVID,PUT YOUR OWN SISTER IN TRACYS SHOES?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
uboma:

I bet you've not heard the man's side of the story - But in your own little corner ,you've labelled him and called him unprintable names....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
it's my life, he can do what he wants, what do u want me to do? what a cold hearted man. he knew what he was doing all along. now he got papers!! he probably never stopped talking to his ex in Nigeria all this time. maybe they even planned the thing together, at least she knew he's already married with 4 kids.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I specifically said that he probably was in it simply because it was his only means to end.

And trust women to emasculate you when they are aware, that they are just a means to your survival - Who wouldn't bail out at the slightest glimmer of hope on the other side of the horizon - Children or no children. grin

He got free sex for years and got himself a paper - It's time to get his dignity back. grin

It will amaze you the way his future is going to turn out. He is not the first neither is he going to be last.

Like I mentioned, it depends on the guy. Intelligent men have done it. They do it all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by AyamConfidence(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
TolaniLuv:

You are so wrong! I have green card and I'm married to a oyibo. For love! And I be naija man..
i might be wrong but u need to know that not all Naija men are like you but if you dint marry her for the green card then u are a classic man...i hope u are enjoying your marriage
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

It will amaze you the way his future is going to turn out. He is not the first neither is he going to be last
Well, you got a point but hey! you've got to plan for the future and not wait for the future to give you her own plans There might be some alterations compared to your original plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by claremont(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
The man should divorce the white lady, move your brand new Nigerian wife to UK and live happily ever after.

The man used the white lady for papers, the white lady used the man to get some good loving every night for years. They both exploited each other for mutual benefits. Learn lessons and move on , no news here.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you got a point but hey! you've got to plan for the future and not wait for the future to give you her own plans There might be some alterations compared to your original plans.

Yes, however I don't think this man even tried a bit.

A man who could do what he did can kill
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by tevinsolt: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Of course he needs to secure his space in Nigeria... That woman and her kids can't come back home with him
what kind of fvcked up reasoning, "that woman and her kids" aren't they his kids too? i bet you are one of those that are quick to name them Nigerians when kids likes theses do well in foreign land. With fools like you I would be scared to come live in Nigeria too, slow reasoning is probably contagious.

Not to worry Child support will teach him a lesson, even better he has four of them.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by baby124: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
He's a stupid man! Now he has lost everything. On top a woman that doesn't know how he struggled. I trust UK government, he is in deep shi*t. I hope he saved and plans on staying in Nigeria permanently . Otherwise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.