Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song (52822 Views)

"oh I Hate To See You Go" Wedding Song - Please Remind Me / New Video;femi(baby I Got It) Ft Eedris / Not The Girl I Use To Know Song By Dare Art Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by newgirl(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2005
Does anyone know the name of the song or the person who sang it...

I'm not Nigerian but there;s a song which is forever played in the Nigerian Films my mum's always playing. The song is sang by a guy or guys and goes something like "Oh baby I need you for the rest of my life girl, i want you..." and so on. any help would be appreciated!!!
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by layi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2005
80% of Love songs have that line...

Give us th entire hook...we might be able to help you. Though it would be difficult if it was just a soundtrack.

It sounds like Marc anthony's "I need You" anyway. Nigerian movie makers are fond of using that song.
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by newgirl(f): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2005
yea thanx, i've been after that song for about a year now...
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by layi(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2005
Are u ok? Is it Marc Anthony's. By the way what movie was that?....Since you've been after it for a yr..i'm eager to help.
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Seun(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2005
Here's the full lyrics of the song Layi has suggested:

I Need You Lyrics
by Marc Anthony

From the day that I met you girl
I knew that your love would be
Everything that I ever wanted in my life
From the moment you spoke my name
I new everything had changed
Because of you I felt my life would be complete

[Refrain]
Oh baby I need you
For the rest of my life girl I need you
To make everything right girl
I love you
And I’ll never deny that I need you

Nothing matters but you my love
And only God above
Could be the one to know exactly how I feel
I could die in your arms right now
Knowing that you somehow
Would take my soul and keep it deep inside your heart

[Repeat refrain]

Girl your love to me feels just like magic
When you smile you have total control
You have power like nothing I’ve felt before
I’ve let all of my feelings show
Cuz I want you to know that.. I need you

I need you, for the rest of my life girl
I need you, say that you’ll be my wife oh
I love you, Wont you marry me marry me
Oh I need you (nobody but you)
Oooh I need you, for the rest of my life
Oh I need you (nobody but you)
Wont you marry me marry me
I love you, I really need ya baby (I really need nobody but you)
I need you
Girl I really need… need you girl I really need you need you (I need you)
Oohhh baby I love you (I love you)
I need you, Girl I really need ya need ya … oh baby…
Wont you marry me (I need you)
Wont you marry me marry me
I love you.. oohh ..
I need you... (I really need nobody but you)

Source: http://www.lyricsdomain.com/13/marc_anthony/i_need_you.html
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Scorpio(f): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2005
ooh, does anybody know the name of the song that was played in ''he lives in me'' at the ending, been hearin it in some movies and i like the song, but iono d name. help me smiley
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by layi(m): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2005
Do u know any part of the song. I cant watch the movies cos i dont watch such. But i sure can help the song (if its not just a soundtrack)
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by goodguy(m): 2:40am On Nov 05, 2005
She's prolly talking of Diana Ross' "He lives in me".
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Scorpio(f): 5:24am On Nov 05, 2005
Layi, it kinda sounds like a south african song, don't really know the lyrics, i just hum to it. @goodguy, thanks, i'll take a look at that song. thanks.
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by layi(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2005
Its definitely Diana Ross - "He lives in Me". It sounds south african with the "Heyla, heymalela" hook.
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by queen2(f): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2005
yeah thats the song .....
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by goodguy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2005
yeah right.. smiley
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Scorpio(f): 4:18am On Nov 06, 2005
oh, for real? shocked i'm so downloading that song. thanks guyz
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by goodguy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2005
You're welcome.. wink
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Z4M4eva(f): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2005
@Seun, I love that song! smiley it's kool!
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by eslynera(f): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2005
yeah, i realy love it too, it's Marc Anthony's ( j'los boy)
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by queen2(f): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2005
I love it too, I hear it in most Nigerian movies.
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by goodguy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2005
rolleyes
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by queen2(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2005
angry angry rolleyes
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by goodguy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2005
cool
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by queen2(f): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2005
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Z4M4eva(f): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2005
I rele do not get the Smileys?
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Rhodalyn(f): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2006
Z4M4eva:

@Seun, I love that song! smileyit's kool!
i love it tooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by queen2(f): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2006
The song makes me remember nigerian movies
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by eveseh(f): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2006
i love that song,

sometimes when i listen to that song i can wanna cry
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Z4M4eva(f): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2006
eveseh:

sometimes when i listen to that song i can want to cry

Yeah. It really is very emotional.
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Oracle(m): 3:22am On Jul 20, 2006
Itz a great song with superb lyrics.

Eve is that really you?

Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by sexyLeamon(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
the most romantic song ever kiss
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by Tattooboy: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2008
Yeah its Marc Anthony's hit song titled "I NEED YOU".
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by sweetpie23: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
beautiful song smiley
Re: "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song by kunleolad(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
This song by Marc Anthony was sung in a Delta soap advert a long time but there was another Delta soap advert in some girls were dancing near a beach and a female singer's song was being sung in the background. Does anyone know the song?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1 / ‘A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.