Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 (63405 Views)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
fexyrich:
Would soon be available on www dot jumia dot com dot ng/ epipedrock-technologies

yes....I hope so
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
dacool1:

Sound quality is average, superb camera, will get back to u on the gaming stuff and yes it gets hot on usage especially when u are using the camera feature. Sorry for the late response.

Are you sure it is the same phone we are using...or you don't have a good ear piece....which sound quality is average.... The sound quality is very good!!!
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Hotdiamond(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
adebayooye:

Are you sure it is the same phone we are using...or you don't have a good ear piece....which sound quality is average.... The sound quality is very good!!!
I think he means sound quality from the speakers not the earphones.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hotdiamond:

I think he means sound quality from the speakers not the earphones.

Both are very good..... if he really knows what sound quality issorry to say!!
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
dacool1:

Sound quality is average, superb camera, will get back to u on the gaming stuff and yes it gets hot on usage especially when u are using the camera feature. Sorry for the late response.
no prb
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
dacool1:

no prb
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Ekaka1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Just bought mine late last month. I notice that the phone can go off on its own for about 2 minutes and then come on again. Please does anybody else have this experience?

It has happened at least twice while I am busy with the phone and one of those times I was expecting a very important call.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ekaka1:
Just bought mine late last month. I notice that the phone can go off on its own for about 2 minutes and then come on again. Please does anybody else have this experience?

It has happened at least twice while I am busy with the phone and one of those times I was expecting a very important call.
hmmm same thing experienced with zero2 users.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ayokunlei(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
kayswag726:
ma go buy gionee m5 joor,this phone wey i dae wait for no get watin i dae find,wats there in zero 3,wen a phone run like a beast and d bat3 drains fast,nah i go use dat 46k buy gionee m5 for 41k,use 2500 buy subscription,use 500 transport go slot,use d remaining enjoy Christmas/new year, and i become happy

hi, is gionee m5 now 41k? And if yes, where can I get it pls
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Coolgent(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
My gionee M5 is far more better.
2days without charging while my data is 24/7 on
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ayokunlei(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Coolgent:
My gionee M5 is far more better. 2days without charging while my data is 24/7 on
Bro, hw much did u buy ur M5
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Coolgent(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
ayokunlei:

Bro, hw much did u buy ur M5
I bought it about 6weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kayswag726: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
ayokunlei:

hi, is gionee m5 now 41k? And if yes, where can I get it pls

42k or 41k bt in ilorin here its 45k at slot,i dont knw y its like dat,maybe it will be cheaper in lagos,or next year

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ekaka1:

Are you sure you are in the right thread....the availability of this phone is not more than a week....so where did you buy urs?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
zzzzy:
hmmm same thing experienced with zero2 users.

can you just leave this thread already!!!.... we know you are here to badmouth....I bought zero 2 and nothing like that...
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
adebayooye:

can you just leave this thread already!!!.... we know you are here to badmouth....I bought zero 2 and nothing like that...
what made you so angry. Please if there is anyone here on xclub, come and tell this guy about zero 2 problems.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ekaka1:

Bros I hail ur lying ability. U bought phone that was launched this month last month. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Elxandre(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
adebayooye:

Both are very good..... if he really knows what sound quality issorry to say!!
It depends on which phone you've used!

So maybe he's talking relative to his experience.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Elxandre(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Coolgent:
My gionee M5 is far more better.
2days without charging while my data is 24/7 on
Only the battery is better.

The Zero 3 doesn't even belong in the same league as the Gionee M5.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Olammy76(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Infinix hot note pro for sale Lagos
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
dacool1:

Bros I hail ur lying ability. U bought phone that was launched this month last month. Hmm
i guess he might be talking of zero2 because the problem he listed is familiar with zero2
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 27, 2015
zzzzy:
what made you so angry. Please if there is anyone here on xclub, come and tell this guy about zero 2 problems.

A phone you didn't use..I used one and I'm on xclub...so what's the point lying....it does not switch off itself.... and same goes to the zero 3...its obvious the guy was in the wrong thread....zero 3 availability to the public is not more than a week..
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

It depends on which phone you've used!

So maybe he's talking relative to his experience.

yes you are right... I've always been a fan of Sony before now and I know Sony phones have good sound quality....
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Ebimablog: 5:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

I'm thinking of floating a tech blog, but still having a divided mind about it cos of dire financial issues associated with starting up, so that's just the Facebook page that should be associated with the blog eventually, should I get the blog online ever.

Hello bro, can we talk about this on phone?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2015
adebayooye:

A phone you didn't use..I used one and I'm on xclub...so what's the point lying....it does not switch off itself.... and same goes to the zero 3...its obvious the guy was in the wrong thread....zero 3 availability to the public is not more than a week..
i use this phone. Ishittu if you are reading this. Help me tell him how many people have complained of the phone switching off it self. You think i have time to lie.

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2015
zzzzy:
i use this phone. Ishittu if you are reading this. Help me tell him how many people have complained of the phone switching off it self. You think i have time to lie.
used zero 2 before and the phone normally goes of on it's on ,problem came when rain beat the device ,could you believe from that time the phone was not alright . Carclare was now telling me to betting 25k to get a new one, sold the phone like 10k got a galaxy J7 that's the end of infinix for me
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by KelsAltair(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Darkseid:
Bezel of life.
Asin eh
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by mummyson26(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Olammy76:
Infinix hot note pro for sale Lagos
Hw much and where in lag? U can whatsapp me 07050695393
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Infinix Zero 3... Hate it or Love it. The dopeness remains unchanged

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Elxandre(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Elxandre(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2015
killzone:
used zero 2 before and the phone normally goes of on it's on ,problem came when rain beat the device ,could you believe from that time the phone was not alright . Carclare was now telling me to betting 25k to get a new one, sold the phone like 10k got a galaxy J7 that's the end of infinix for me
You were never told the phone was Water-proof.
The board probably got damaged, which necessitated the high cost for repairs, since the board is almost 100% of the components in a phone.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by eleshin(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2015
just2endowed:
Nice machine. U might want to consider getting a msd card 64gig for this machine loaded with free box office movies and Android heavy games. Hala me on WhatsApp 07066561480.
Do u av 128gig? How much? Pls reasonable price abeg. Tnx nd ur contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.