Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (54422 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by gary400(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
famzynet:

How dare you make such statement. Jonathan's rule is worse thing to have happened to Nigeria. He just wasted our 6years. Are you blind to the atrocities committed during his regime,under his watch. I only blame Buhari for being soft on him because that man ought to be in jail and not moving outside Nigeria taking selfies. I don't care naira land banning me again for speaking the truth.
ode nie.....jonathan dis,jonathan dat....when he removed subsidy twas #140, baba buhari never remove, scarcity dey dem dey sell fuel at #150/170....bkack market #200/250....and na em b min f pet and presido.....all f dem ba d same thing......cuz say safari no wnt screen Amaechi and odaz...dem threaten to remove am wid different charges now he screened dem in...they dismiss case....Give me a genuine answer that they ain't d same...

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by uchennamani(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.
That's unnecessary at this point, and certainly unfair to the incumbent president. He is elected for a four year term, only after the expiration of his tenure that one may attempt a comparison of both leaders.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
wrong thread lolz grin
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by anonimi: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME

Oga, say Amen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by shepherd77: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mrokaykay:

AMEN
AND MAY GOD KEEP SCAMING U THE WAY BUHAIR HAS SCAMMED NIGERIANS...

God doesn't scam undecided

Are you ok grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by obailala(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
THIS IS A PICTURE OF FOREIGN STUDENTS SCRAMBLING TO GET A SELFIE WITH, GEJ. AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, I REMEMBERED THE SAYING THAT "WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CAUSE.
THE MORE APC KEEPS BLAMING JONATHAN, THE MORE GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS HIM.

#GEJMYHERO
#EVERIBODYLOVESGEJ
I am a very big GEJ critic and opponent, but if I meet him anywhere, I will also scramble to get a selfie.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonimi:

Oga, say Amen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

HAVE YOU CHEK THE BUDGET.

OGA LOOK FOR ANOTHER LIE THIS ONE IS STALE

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:
same was done to Obasanjo

Shw us na. Can u snap pics with dat his face

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by okiezman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

May God rule you as pmb is ruling the country now say amen... or else you will be a hypocrite

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by luvprince4real(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:
May God punish the petroleum minister of this country.

I bought a gallon of fuel yesterday a the rate of 1500 in Jos.

hahahahahahahhohohohohohohohehehehehehehehe
sombody plz hold me
hahahaahahahahahohohohohohohohohohehehehehehe
sombody never come?
hhahahahahehhehhhehehehehehohohohohohoo.........

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Abeymills(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Daddy gudluck u remain my hero all christmas during ur stay in office has always bin d best but dis very christmas is d worst because ur not in power d goro shewin malam here has destroyed every gud tin its so sad

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by luvprince4real(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
IF NA JONATHAN B DAT MAY THUNDER STRIKER ME.DEAD !!

Op grow up and get a job !
#wailingLiars
y u no talk dis thing for rainy season?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by francizy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:

Forget that dude!!!
Na attention seeker,I've got no time 4 him.

Provocateur is in our camp... grin grin grin

I think she was trying to show how biased some people are as they easily ban APC critics for breaking rules but never bans APC supporters for breaking same rules. Rather when you point out the issue to the said biased being, he'll criminally edit the posts and remove the part that broke the rule..

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if they start banning people for criticizing the El-Dullardo in Aso Rock..

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by luvprince4real(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
obailala:
I am a very big GEJ critic and opponent, but if I meet him anywhere, I will also scramble to get a selfie.
a confused man sighted.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by maxtamazin: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ijaya123:
I hope he didn't go there to preach the "Yam & Goat" theory.

Do you think they are stupid like you to believe the yam and goat theory . They are educated bunch not the ASUU prone, half educated ppl like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Software202(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Austin4lif: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:
another clo.wn
I expected u to say Amen
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Rikidony post=41272744][/quote]

Wrong. With the present state of the nation, I don't think his judgement would survive 2 years. What he couldn't do in 7 months,shay na 2 years he wan do am? Bond index which is important how far? Why is our currency kissing 300naira to $1? Do u obviously know the number of people in debts already? Do you know how many businesses which has collapsed? Wetin u day talk like this?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by nenergy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.
DPD stooge masquerading as a former Buhari supporter.... God will judge you angry

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by ElCapone(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
MumU
Abeg read ur post again
U see any sign of sense there ?

U are jus butthurt from the elections
Plz let's ask him who was d only person invited to Obama's inauguration ceremony back then?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by totorimi: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
SHOW US THE PICS

Nobody can snap picture near that OBJ not even in Abeokuta, havent you heard his nickname ebora owu, i dont know what that means but whatever it is it sounds evil.
GEJ is an epitome of humility, I will wait and see the magic these guys will perform in 2019 when it is time for election. Common Bayelsa election now has turned into Babangida transition programme all because APC wants to win at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by oludashmi(f): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hope they use the picture with GEJ aright and not with terrible DPs and descriptions
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by manyus(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
drss:
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigeria. - President Goodluck Jonathan.
If I lose 2015 elections, baboons and dogs will soak in blood. - Buhari, gworo master.
Two quotes from nigeria's leaders. One an international democratic figure, d other an international terror star. grin

You forgot to add this quote "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" grin
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
On Your Own joor on behalf of u n who?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by ozoemenafn: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
God Bless GEJ and also keep and preserve his haters so that they can live to see him as he gets more international recognition

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Awwww....them don see and hear say "Transformation under the umbrella" is light years better than the "Change the Broom Wavers promised"
GEJ is a rare breed, the fact that he gave up the Presidency knowing how GREEEEEDY Nigerian politicians are is enough for people to Love him. OBJ come and see o!! I'm sure no one would even come near you talk more of struggling for a selfie..their devices will definitely craaaaaassssh if they try !! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.

Bubu doesn't even have WAEC o...forget that scam one desperate Mallam claiming to be his Principal flaunted in our faces before elections. Booooohari doesn't have WAEC abi na WASC

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by suxkill: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
francizy:

Provocateur is in our camp... grin grin grin

I think she was trying to show how biased some people are as they easily ban APC critics for breaking rules but never bans APC supporters for breaking same rules. Rather when you point out the issue to the said biased being, he'll criminally edit the posts and remove the part that broke the rule..

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if they start banning people for criticizing the El-Dullardo in Aso Rock..

Kkk,bro!!!

Got ur massage.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by anonimi: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:
HAVE YOU CHEK THE BUDGET.

OGA LOOK FOR ANOTHER LIE THIS ONE IS STALE

Shey na budget be food wey the pikins go chop ni?
Abeg comot make we see road o jare.
Promise delivered only when children are fed. Okay
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by greall12(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmm

uote author=OZAOEKPE post=41269126]SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.[/quote]

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by mveen(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

Amen
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by anonimi: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.