Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo (1568 Views)

Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mods this thread is to provides answers to the questions Goodboiyy asked on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2818257/addressing-some-fact-nnamdi-kalu

Since the thread was allowed,it is only normal and commonsense to allow this one that provides answers to it.

ANSWER:

(1)What igbos have in common with Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ijo,Ogoni and other NDeltans are thesea)We wear similar cloth.Our women tires two piece wrapper,while our men wears traditional senator and etibor cloth.(b)We are both 100% christains (c)We eat similar foods.

(2)"Nigeria is feeding off the resources of Biafrans" Yes that statement was correct.Imo,Abia and Anambra has oil & gas which Nigeria collects its proceeds and since you are playing the politics of seeing only igbos as biafrans,then also include the oil from igbo speaking areas of Rivers and Delta.So Kanu's statement that Nigeria is feeding off the resource of Biafrans was correct.

(3)"Edo is not part of Niger Delta" You are a liar! What kanu said was that edo is not part of Biafra(not Niger Delta).I challenge you to post the link to that statement.

(4)"Biafra will grant Ndelta 100% resource control" Let me proof it.From the end of the war in 1970,when igbos had nothing left,they were given just £20.Fast forward to 2015,Igbos has turned that £20 into billions,their properties and wealth can be seen in Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc Also they single-handedly reconstructed their region after the war.FG didn't do it for them.The Igbos have demonstrated the fact that they can survive without oil money.Pls take the notion that igbos are looking for Biafra to steal your oil to the birds of the earth.Infact,the oil you are talking about will drop to $20 next year.It will soon become worthless.WHY IS IT THAT IDOMA IN BENUE STATE THAT HAVE NO SINGLE DROP OF OIL IS INCLUDED IN BIAFRA,WHILE EDO THAT HAVE OIL IS NOT PART OF IT? We are simply looking for our blood brothers to join Biafra not Oil.

(5)In your desperate attempt to rubbish Kanu,you kept quoting him out of context.He didn't say that its ONLY the restoration of defunct eastern region.What he said was that it is Old eastern region and some surrounding ethnic groups like igalas in Kogi,Urhobos in Delta,Idomas in Benue etc.Pls always get your facts right.

(6)Pls we don't use SE/SS terminology at IPOB.So kanu never said SE/SS because in SS there is Edo there.What he said was that Biafra(not SE/SS) will go to war with Nigeria if they fail to grant us freedom.

NB:All your 6 questions revolves around Ndelta and Biafra.Let me tell you,we believes that when our struggle reaches the stage for referendum,then all ethnic groups in Ndelta will decide if to join Biafra or not.No group will be forced into Biafra,Biafra will not be another Nigeria. #fact

5 Likes

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by igwe123: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ya, the fact that Biafra woo Igala and Idoma that has no oil but reject Edo that has some oil show that Biafra has nothing to do with oil but sociological similarities

5 Likes

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by saintneo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
I like this thread; however soon idiagbon of nairaland go come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Trut(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Following...

1 Like

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
kingdom01:
Mods this thread is to provides answers to the questions Goodboiyy asked on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2818257/addressing-some-fact-nnamdi-kalu

Since the thread was allowed,it is only normal and commonsense to allow this one that provides answers to it.

ANSWER:

(1)What igbos have in common with Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ijo,Ogoni and other NDeltans are thesea)We wear similar cloth.Our women tires two piece wrapper,while our men wears traditional senator and etibor cloth.(b)We are both 100% christains (c)We eat similar foods.

.. first of all We share no similar food with igbo .. lol so you are using Pieces of wrapper as an excuse ? this just shows how desperate you cant do with SS .. Do we speak same language ?, do we have same culture ?, Religious should be left out.. yorubas are Christian too why didnt add them ? .. Am more related to Yoruba/Edo than igbo , Y Urhobo/Isoko are 100% Edoid .. like i said earlier you can have anioma that your biz

(2)"Nigeria is feeding off the resources of Biafrans" Yes that statement was correct.Imo,Abia and Anambra has oil & gas which Nigeria collects its proceeds and since you are playing the politics of seeing only igbos as biafrans,then also include the oil from igbo speaking areas of Rivers and Delta.So Kanu's statement that Nigeria is feeding off the resource of Biafrans was correct.

We all know Anioma produces less than 8% of oil production in Delta , .SE produces less than 3% of Nigeria oil exploitation.. so what resources are you talking about ?.

(3)"Edo is not part of Niger Delta" You are a liar! What kanu said was that edo is not part of Biafra(not Niger Delta).I challenge you to post the link to that statement.

i will find you the proof to this later

(4)"Biafra will grant Ndelta 100% resource control" Let me proof it.From the end of the war in 1970,when igbos had nothing left,they were given just £20.Fast forward to 2015,Igbos has turned that £20 into billions,their properties and wealth can be seen in Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc Also they single-handedly reconstructed their region after the war.FG didn't do it for them.The Igbos have demonstrated the fact that they can survive without oil money.Pls take the notion that igbos are looking for Biafra to steal your oil to the birds of the earth.Infact,the oil you are talking about will drop to $20 next year.It will soon become worthless.WHY IS IT THAT IDOMA IN BENUE STATE THAT HAVE NO SINGLE DROP OF OIL IS INCLUDED IN BIAFRA,WHILE EDO THAT HAVE OIL IS NOT PART OF IT? We are simply looking for our blood brothers to join Biafra not Oil.

This just shows how selfish u are . ,@bolded so you looking for your blood huh ?.. Is urhobo your blood ?, is itsekiri your blood ?, is ijo your blood ? , is ogoni ur blood ? , Is Isoko your Blood ?.. if No y are they in your biafra map ? i thought you said you are looking for your blood. #Greed.

(5)In your desperate attempt to rubbish Kanu,you kept quoting him out of context.He didn't say that its ONLY the restoration of defunct eastern region.What he said was that it is Old eastern region and some surrounding ethnic groups like igalas in Kogi,Urhobos in Delta,Idomas in Benue etc.Pls always get your facts right.

Did Urhobo tell you they want biafra ?.. if yes show me proof. If no y are you so bent in having them.

(6)Pls we don't use SE/SS terminology at IPOB.So kanu never said SE/SS because in SS there is Edo there.What he said was that Biafra(not SE/SS) will go to war with Nigeria if they fail to grant us freedom.

Now the question is who his he referring to as Biafrans .. You slot are one of the Greedy set of humans in Nigeria.. you only care of your self, Did we tell you Biafra will solve our problem. ?. when did we agree to be biafrans ?.

NB:All your 6 questions revolves around Ndelta and Biafra.Let me tell you,we believes that when our struggle reaches the stage for referendum,then all ethnic groups in Ndelta will decide if to join Biafra or not.No group will be forced into Biafra,Biafra will not be another Nigeria. #fact

you really don't know the meanin.g of referendu.m , you only conduct a referendum if the said people asked for it.. did we ask for A biafra referendum. you think you can just seat in your home and dictate where to conduct a referendum ?.. Ask the Scottish how they did there's they never drag unwillingly group into there strugle.. but in the case of Biafra, U lots want things done in your way.. even if a referendum is to be conducted in SS it will be if we want to remain in Nigeria or Form Niger Delta Republic. not your Biafra madness.

My definition of Greed

Greed is when you said you av nothing in Common with Edo but calls itsekiri/Urhobo/Isoko your brother

Greed is when You Accuse is when you accuse Lord Lugard of lumping different tribe Together without there consent , And you drew your biafra map including over 50 minorities WHO have nothing in Common with You without there consent.

Greed is when You want others to grant you your Biafra but you dont want NDeltans minorities to av there own nation

Greed is when You say You are related to a particular tribe because of the way they tire wrapper

Greed is when .......

6 Likes

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by emmanuel596(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nonsense thread
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op,, on nairaland not every lip service to Biafra struggle you pay apprehension to cos some of them are born out of frustrations and agony to the supposed eventual fact that biafrans are calling for secession, which they cant fathom the future of there would be regions if Biafrans eventually pulls out. But this time around the biafrans mind are already made no antagonism wil make them back down. We welcome all there lip services, atleast it helps keep the struggle alive.

1 Like

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

ANSWER:

.. first of all We share no similar food with igbo .. lol so you are using Pieces of wrapper as an excuse ? this just shows how desperate you cant do with SS .. Do we speak same language ?, do we have same culture ?, Religious should be left out.. yorubas are Christian too why didnt add them ? .. Am more related to Yoruba/Edo than igbo , Y Urhobo/Isoko are 100% Edoid .. like i said earlier you can have anioma that your biz

We all know Anioma produces less than 8% of oil production in Delta , .SE produces less than 3% of Nigeria oil exploitation.. so what resources are you talking about ?.

i will find you the proof to this later

This just shows how selfish u are . ,@bolded so you looking for your blood huh ?.. Is urhobo your blood ?, is itsekiri your blood ?, is ijo your blood ? , is ogoni ur blood ? , Is Isoko your Blood ?.. if No y are they in your biafra map ? i thought you said you are looking for your blood. #Greed.

Did Urhobo tell you they want biafra ?.. if yes show me proof. If no y are you so bent in having them.

Now the question is who his he referring to as Biafrans .. You slot are one of the Greedy set of humans in Nigeria.. you only care of your self, Did we tell you Biafra will solve our problem. ?. when did we agree to be biafrans ?.

you really don't know the meanin.g of referendu.m , you only conduct a referendum if the said people asked for it.. did we ask for A biafra referendum. you think you can just seat in your home and dictate where to conduct a referendum ?.. Ask the Scottish how they did there's they never drag unwillingly group into there strugle.. but in the case of Biafra, U lots want things done in your way.. even if a referendum is to be conducted in SS it will be if we want to remain in Nigeria or Form Niger Delta Republic. not your Biafra madness.

My definition of Greed

Greed is when you said you av nothing in Common with Edo but calls itsekiri/Urhobo/Isoko your brother

Greed is when You Accuse is when you accuse Lord Lugard of lumping different tribe Together without there consent , And you drew your biafra map including over 50 minorities WHO have nothing in Common with You without there consent.

Greed is when You want others to grant you your Biafra but you dont want NDeltans minorities to av there own nation

Greed is when You say You are related to a particular tribe because of the way they tire wrapper

Greed is when .......

(1)You asked what Ndelta have in common with igbos? I provided about 3,so I don't know why you are running from pillar to post.Also in my other moniker that they banned.I have repeatedly supported Niger Delta Republic.I don't believe in forcing anybody to join Biafra.

(2)Whatever maybe the percentage,the point is that it is a resource and its proceeds is being taken by Nigeria.

(3)Pls find the proof and post it immediately if u can.

(4)Truth is that biafrans see Ndeltans as brothers (That's why they sticked with GEJ).If you as itsekiri doesn't feel the same,there is nothing that Biafrans can do other than to move on with their struggle.Absense of itsekiri will not stop Biafra.

(5)Biafrans believe that Urhobos are their brothers.No. 1 of my first post is the evidence.Urhobos also have the opportunity to either accept or reject Biafra thru the referendum.So why are u having nightmares over it.Are you yoruba? Because that have alway been the way they behave.

(6)My question here is:Do you want the referendum conducted on Niger Delta Republic? Because I also support it.I support anything to disintegrate Nigeria.If ur answer is NO,then you are yoruba or an Apc agent because no genuine Ndeltan want the status quo to remain.

1 Like

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
kingdom01:

(1)You asked what Ndelta have in common with igbos? I provided about 3,so I don't know why you are running from pillar to post.Also in my other moniker that they banned.I have repeatedly supported Niger Delta Republic.I don't believe in forcing anybody to join Biafra.

(2)Whatever maybe the percentage,the point is that it is a resource and its proceeds is being taken by Nigeria.

(4)Truth is that biafrans see Ndeltans as brothers (That's why they sticked with GEJ).If you as itsekiri doesn't feel the same,there is nothing that Biafrans can do other than to move on with their struggle.Absense of itsekiri will not stop Biafra.

(5)Biafrans believe that Urhobos are their brothers.No. 1 of my first post is the evidence.Urhobos also have the opportunity to either accept or reject Biafra thru the referendum.So why are u having nightmares over it.Are you yoruba? Because that have alway been the way they behave.

(6)My question here is:Do you want the referendum conducted on Niger Delta Republic? Because I also support it.I support anything to disintegrate Nigeria.If ur answer is NO,then you are yoruba or an Apc agent because no genuine Ndeltan want the status quo to remain.

dude an done arguing with you .. think anything u want to think.. if u want to get first hand info take a trip to any Urhobo, Ijaw Or itsekiri community.. till den keep Eluding yourself with SS been part of ur greedy agenda.. I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by LoveDecay(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
kingdom01:

The ignorance of IPOB members is proof that all those 1st class degrees from eastern Nigeria are Lubbish. cool
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

dude an done arguing with you .. think anything u want to think.. if u want to get first hand info take a trip to any Urhobo, Ijaw Or itsekiri community.. till den keep Eluding yourself with SS been part of ur greedy agenda.. I rest my case
Pls also keep yourself away from Biafran topics.I have been to Bayelsa and Delta couple of times.If u are so confident that they will reject Biafra,then allow the referendum to take its course.Don't panic.

I remain in doubt of your Ndelta origin
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
LoveDecay:

The ignorance of IPOB members is proof that all those 1st class degrees from eastern Nigeria are Lubbish. cool
Pls which ignorance are u talking about.

The only ignorant person I can see here is you
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by kayfra: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
WHY IS IT THAT IDOMA IN BENUE STATE THAT HAVE NO SINGLE DROP OF OIL IS INCLUDED IN BIAFRA,WHILE EDO THAT HAVE OIL IS NOT PART OF IT?

@bolded
That's the biggest question the 'our oyel' usually run away from. Just few month ago Ibos in Benue were fighting to reunite with their kiths in Enugu. If they had oil, some mona monkeys will claim Ibos wanted their oil. People will see the truth and pretend it's a lie. The hottest part of hell will be reserved for these cursed and wicked nigerian liars.

They have food. Stupid!
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
kingdom01:
Pls also keep yourself away from Biafran topics.I have been to Bayelsa and Delta couple of times.If u are so confident that they will reject Biafra,then allow the referendum to take its course.Don't panic.

I remain in doubt of your Ndelta origin

hw .man.y times av. u seen. this moniker on ur b.iafra thread ,.? wats my biz with biafra ?.. all my post av just been centered on a particular tribe(s) . i hardly talk of igbo cous i dont see u as a brother . . as for my origin no need arguing mush.. belief anything u want to belief ....
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by coolitempa(f): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mynd44...close this thread.
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by rhymaster: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
This lobotoms keep trying everything to break this country even when NL says no beeafra, they don't listen. Anyway 3 M and Ojukwu failed, how many will Biafra robots waste this time before they give up and cry maginalization?
Re: Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo by kayfra: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

So it's not about oil again? So Biafrans are hungry that's why they included Idoma? you people have very low Iq, i must admit.
Are you this daft? So you only have interest in regions based on only one resource? Tell me you are not this obtuse !

(1) (Reply)

Brown Envelope Journalism, TB Joshua Press Bribery -al Jazeera Documentary / SHOWDOWN | Saraki Blocks Buhari’s Backdoor Attempt To Doctor 2016 Budget / Photos: Meet Halima, A Female Dangote Truck Driver From Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.