Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nairaland;the Consolation Of Many Jobless Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland;the Consolation Of Many Jobless Nigerians (537 Views)

My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! / Please Nairaland Or Seun,is Naijaloaded And Nairaland The Same Site? / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland;the Consolation Of Many Jobless Nigerians by Kollyk11(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
After so much critical analysis and scrutiny,I have come to the following conclusion that nairaland has affect positively the life of people in this country in different aspect of life as follows:
1.FAMILY:it is now a common practice that ppl in marriage prefer to come to nairaland and seek advice on certain problem the have that go to their family or friend for the fear of mockery.but on nairaland some will insult u while most of them will give u the best answer u can ever get from anywhere.
2.EDUCATION: if u are looking for first hand knowledge be very sure to get it on nairaland,if u know how to go about it without pulling insult to urself.in terms of news ,job vacancies,questions on job interview.questions on how to dress and fashion,nairaland is the best.
3.ENCOURAGEMENT : Most youth now see this forum as a daily tonic which must be taken everyday to feel better.if not for nairaland most youth will have gone nut due to frustration and depression.I for an example when ever I feel a bit down due to years of joblessness I log in into my nairaland account with speed to view comments and criticism.funny replies and genuine advice.I can but laugh out loud and be happy for the rest of today.
Lastly I want to use this opportunity to thank oluwaseun osewa for putting up this kind of forum for the use of man kind.my appreciation will never be complete without shout out to all the mods for a wonderful job well done.and to all nairalanders I say a big thank u for keeping me company through 2015.hoping to have more fun with ur funny comments in years to come.u guys are wonderful.have a lovely Xmas and a prosperous new year.
This is from me to you
kollyk
Re: Nairaland;the Consolation Of Many Jobless Nigerians by Mologi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Good work
Re: Nairaland;the Consolation Of Many Jobless Nigerians by yomi007k(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ur Topic is sounding contrary to ur write-up.

Change the Topic pls.

(1) (Reply)

5 Self-Limiting Beliefs To Eliminate This Year / My Experience Today About A Neighbour's House On Fire (PHOTOS) / Which Way Is The Bus Traveling? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.