Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures (94316 Views)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Sylvester70(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
You Can't Believe What I Saw This Morning In Aba See Technology-pictures

Nigeria needs youth empowerment

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
PROUDLY NIGER DELTAN/BIAFRAN cheesy

213 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by yvelchstores(f): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Now that's something positive. Gud job guys

Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" to see our store for sexy dresses for weddings, dinner gowns, etc.....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for u wink

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by EternalTruths: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Imagine what they will achieve when a UN referendum put them in their dream entity. cool

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by nnachukz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
The children of hate will soon show face.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sylvester70:
Nigeria needs youth empowerment

In this age and time,what's the big deal in this. Rubbish this is no innovation

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Sylvester70(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
More pics

7 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by igwe123: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
doe it move?? IF yes, let them commercialize it and stop importing keke. Biafra will be technology driven for those shouting oil oil

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Vision4God: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
God bless d guy he made it

17 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by kettykings: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Can you please show us your achievements and accomplishments. Thanks

277 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by iamLeo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
End time hummer jeep

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Yanks101: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
And what is the relevance of this junk?
I appreciate the creativity of the aba folks , but this is rubbish.
I can't blame them though. It is a problem of lack of national direction and the hopeless nation they have found themselves.
If Nigeria was a feasible country, the significant percentage of aba would have been converted to defence industries cum strategic zones producing relevant 21st century weapons coupled with research and devt in missiles studies and strategic defence programmes to secure Nigeria in this perilous times of ''every man for himself''.
Nigeria, if it were a feasible nation at all, would have long toed the path of china by buying relevant and scarce military and commercial technologies, sending them straight to aba for reverse engineering and mass replication and then applied in national development.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Destined2win: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yanks101:
And what is the relevance of this junk?
I appreciate the creativity of the aba folks , but this is rubbish.
I can't blame them though. It is a problem of lack of national direction and the hopeless nation they have found themselves.
If Nigeria was a feasible country, the significant percentage of aba would have been converted to defence industries cum strategic zones producing relevant 21st century weapons coupled with research and devt in missiles studies and strategic defence programmes to secure Nigeria in this perilous times of ''every man for himself''.
Nigeria, if it were a feasible nation at all, would have long toed the path of china by buying relevant and scarce military and commercial technologies, sending them straight to aba for reverse engineering and mass replication and then applied in national development.
That thing there is not rubbish!!!!

All you need to do is to put some professional touches and you will see investors buying stake in the manufacturing of this 'brand new type of car'

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let's wake-up joor, I'm nt against d effort oooo, but Oyinbo built Such in 1801 let's nt draw our life backward. If Oyinbo see us appreciating dis they will believe wat CNN is saying abt Africa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Abiagirl777(f): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Proudly

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by miqos02(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by amunkita(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Biafrans re blessed..

What a biafran will do in 2 weeks a nigerian will do same in 99yrs with error..

Nwanne Uwa di Omini..

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by sommy25(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
See Ibo Brains

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Destined2win: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
TO THE EAST OF THE NIGER BELONGS TECHNOLOGICAL POTENTIALITIES, TRADE AND INVESTMENT ACUMEN.

NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Ebukaobi: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Useless contraption

This is 17th century technology

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by macaranta(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Technologies start small ...with time it evolves through CIP.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Doncharis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

enemy of progress

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by amunkita(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Useless contraption

This 17th century technology

Am sure u re jobless

39 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Destined2win: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Useless contraption

This 17th century technology

Show us what you or any of your family members have produced, even if it is 10th century like.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by cayorday89(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Good, but not out of d box technology, like d world has gone far ahead of all dese... More invention to dem...
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by valnosky(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Over sized keke . angry
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Bigloaf: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

may God have mercy on you.

3 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by kings09(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
2much ingenuity de wory. Make we sef get our own Henry Ford

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by omoadeleye(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by musicwriter(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
That's exactly the type of venture Africa need to develop. If we had a caring government, this engineer should get some grant to make better that piece of technology.

Indeed, Africa cannot develop without investment in grassroots science.

4 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by sorom4: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
We Rock. We did it in 1967 till 1970 when almost the whole world was against us and never offered any help. We are still doing it still with no assistance. If in doubt.....visit Ojukwu bunker in Umuahia. I'm proud of my root and I don't give a damn in what anybody says

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.