Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures (94315 Views)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by yhusiee(f): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
EngTino:
that's the problem with nigerians always criticizing..... You're not even sure if the people who did it went to school... At least they did something... The Germans started somewhere.... What have you done
http://www.shell.com.ng/environment-society/shell-in-the-society/education-programmes/education-support/sem/sem-e2014/tuke-tuke.html ..... Check that out.... Tuke tuke @ link wasn't so good at first but it had world recognition!
Dnt b decieved by otiigba1. I can categorically tell you that he is not a Nigerian. (I highly suspect he is a xenophobic southafrican). Nigerians may b difficult bt we knw hw to encourage/appreciate our own, especially amongst d middle n low class.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by ayindejimmy(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2015
In as much as this is commendable... This is nothing near innovation.
This looks exactly like the fist vehicle made by man. We need to turn this to something the world will marvel at
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Igbo kwenu grin
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by eroticecstasy: 4:27am On Dec 24, 2015
he will be producing vehicles for biafrog soldiers
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by iahmed(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Rolings:

In this age and time,what's the big deal in this. Rubbish this is no innovation
when cars are already flying we are here celebrating scraps

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by eroticecstasy: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2015
iahmed:
when cars are already flying we are here celebrating scraps

i tire for them
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by justmenoni: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

justwise ogun wound u oooo...so u extend my ban till 2035 ,u are nothing but a shamesless coward u jok...oya extend it till 2100 ode like u forming local champion as if na u get nairaland u are nothing but an ignorant piece of mull.

EternalTruths:
Imagine what they will achieve when a UN referendum put them in their dream entity. cool
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by 400billionman: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Rolings:

Google Rolls Royce 1906
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by 400billionman: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Let's wake-up joor, I'm nt against d effort oooo, but Oyinbo built Such in 1801 let's nt draw our life backward. If Oyinbo see us appreciating dis they will believe wat CNN is saying abt Africa.

1906.. This is exactly how the progenitors of the modern car started.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by proprince(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2015
I luv Nig shocked. My dear country
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2015
i believe in one nigeria ...but there is too much hate in this nation ..the north hate south ..the south hate north ... what the future of the country ..hmmm
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by emperorkhali(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Sylvester70:
You Can't Believe What I Saw This Morning In Aba See Technology-pictures

Nigeria needs youth empowerment

This is the nigerian edition of G-WAGON
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by tinktanker: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Rolings:

u wey no fit make bicycle dey open ur dirty mouth. N u buy keke,wats d diff
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by teamchocolate: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2015
They are good at copying.. make something ingenous, mba...

Like one of them wisely said ' let's combine the yoruba brilliance (software) with ibo technology (hardware)'

It's not about brawn, it's about brain..
Ibos have brawn but no brain....

They can't think abstractly...they are at the level of concrete thinking only.. and sadly the world has moved past that stage... I always feel sorry for them...
In summary, this contraption (not invention) is as useless as it comes

sukkot:
these niggas are still in the stone age. out here in the real world niggaz is making aeroplanes and helicopters and atomic bombs these fools still struggling with an archaic ancient car lmao

what these niggaz need to do is look for a way to build a generator that generates electricity out of tap water then i really would be impressed.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by teamchocolate: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Yes but they sent their pple to america to learn and that's y there are so many japanese-americans.. they didn't stay in their country and bliv that making useless contraptions was an achievement... and they were quiet about acquiring this innovation they were going back to replicate in their home country..
Not sure ibos can be quiet n stealth about anything... brawn no brain

asuustrike2009:

That was how Japan started by copying USA and now they are the best in the world
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2015
That's a dangerous looking weapon
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by kajoula(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PROUDLY NIGER DELTAN/BIAFRAN cheesy

inside your mind grin in b00hari's voice......una nor dey go anywhere grin grin grin grin grin merry xmas
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by ayusco85(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=sorom4 post=41278806][/quote]

Ur lie was busted. So shut d Bleep up
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Gassa007: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
sukkot:
these niggas are still in the stone age. out here in the real world niggaz is making aeroplanes and helicopters and atomic bombs these fools still struggling with an archaic ancient car lmao

what these niggaz need to do is look for a way to build a generator that generates electricity out of tap water then i really would be impressed.
Big fool,you gave them money(fund) abi
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by YYAlhajey: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
I saw this same type in PH
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by EagleNest(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:

very different. if they park keke and this one and they ask you to board one which one will you board?

And we still buy China products and why not Europe or American which are far superior?

The point is that until we start looking inwards to create our own then we will remain helpless consumers forever.

Take a look around your home...almost everything is made outside Nigeria.Not even bicycle,we dont produce. Haba!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by edgideon(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Rolings:

u ursef u r endtime ...... nd ur such a jerk
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by fabolouz1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Other Nations are investing on technology that would make vehicles run on greener fuels, sending unmanned rocket to space and building high speed trains, we are here jubilating over a cart.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
EagleNest:

And we still buy China products and why not Europe or American which are far superior?

The point is that until we start looking inwards to create our own then we will remain helpless consumers forever.

Take a look around your home...almost everything is made outside Nigeria.Not even bicycle,we dont produce. Haba!

I get your point. and I agree.

the point I am trying to make is that if we are going to do something why not do it well to compete with others.

it's not as if automobile concept is new in the world, so why are we celebratinh this.

no use saying we will start small, this is not a start since the world is even moving beyond this. sometime this year, a flying car was to be launched.

if we mass produce this won't the whole world laugh at us?

it's just like producing a crude oil wick lamp and shouting innovation when the world is already trying to harness the solar energy.

with this kind of technology we will continue time crawl behind other countries of the world.

we produce enough mechanical engineers in this country yearly. this can't be the best this country can offer. I refuse to believe that.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by benELOHIM7(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
That thing is a skeleton of the main work, mumu! If the manufacturer could concoct the thing using very crude technology, dont you think he will do unimaginable things given state of the art technology? You Yoruba and hausa people are our problem sincerely.

Durty people angry
oluseyiforjesus:
Let's wake-up joor, I'm nt against d effort oooo, but Oyinbo built Such in 1801 let's nt draw our life backward. If Oyinbo see us appreciating dis they will believe wat CNN is saying abt Africa.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by MrGerald(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rolings:

before this age and time what did you have? ignorance and hate
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by MrGerald(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
first of all correct yourself, Oyibo not oyinbo!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
benELOHIM7:
That thing is a skeleton of the main work, mumu! If the manufacturer could concoct the thing using very crude technology, dont you think he will do unimaginable things given state of the art technology? You Yoruba and hausa people are our problem sincerely.

Durty people angry
ode go to China n c wat a primary sch pupils are doing, who Knws dat phone in ur hand is made by a Jss1 guy den compear ode.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
MrGerald:
first of all correct yourself, Oyibo not oyinbo!
all I need is pple to get d msg ,ode
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by benELOHIM7(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Your reasoning shows you are a tot, a foolish one In the case. I apologise for stooping so low.
oluseyiforjesus:
ode go to China n c wat a primary sch pupils are doing, who Knws dat phone in ur hand is made by a Jss1 guy den compear ode.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
benELOHIM7:
Your reasoning shows you are a tot, a foolish one In the case. I apologise for stooping so low.
I laugh in biafra. Ogogoro master like u. Abegy give me one plate of rice more let me celebrity meeting a fool.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
benELOHIM7:
ahhhhh I laugh again after checking ur Profile, u are praying to a black Jesus, ur ode no get Pt2 add I 5alive madam let me c it ds one with black Jesus go get brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.