Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (37189 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by sukkot: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
make i park for here
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Fanirandele: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tolatutu:

Why after the festive season?

they will be enjoying their own Christmas and New year while he stays locked up grin
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by nwaanambra1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD PLS FREE THIS GUY.

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STOP MAKING KANU MORE POPULAR BY FURTHER DETAINING HIM WHEN THE COURTS HAVE SET HIM FREE ON TWO OCCASIONS.

IN EVERY LAW OF EVERY NATION, YOU ARE NOT GUILTY OF PLANNING PLANING A CRIME - YOU ARE ONLY GUILTY WHEN YOU EXECUTE THE CRIME.

NNAMDI KANU HAS EVERY RIGHT TO AIR HIS OPINION AND BELIEVES - HE IS GUILTY OF TERRORISM ONLY WHEN HE CARRIES OUT HIS PLANS BY ACTUALLY ACQUIRING AMMUNITION AND FIGHTING FOR SECESSION!.

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by sparkleRed(f): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
allthingsgood:
That judge should be sacked!
There is no basis for abandoning the case. This matter should be dealt with once and for all

It's like u cannot read againn to comment just dey hungry u

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Popinstone: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thought that Biafra and Kanu news is no longer permitted in Nairaland Forum? shocked shocked shocked
Naiaraland Management and APC Government seems the same. Hypocrisy ...#Eziokwu!

9 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by onatisi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
They could have made this man look silly and foolish but instead the dullard and his cohorts have succeeded in making him popular and dangerous
dullardihno in power

8 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ideology(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eziachi:
I would assumed that this was a bad reporting. I also would assumed that Kanu's argument was that he has no confidence in the judicial system but must had used the technical legal terms of referring to that particular court's jurisdiction. As in reality, no one has right to refuse trial unless a plea of guilt had been entered, hence the judge agreed with him.

Kanu must have argued that courts based in Abuja cannot seem to enforce their own judgments based on previous events, therefore the judge has no choice other than to abandon the case to be reassigned to a different jurisdiction that the accused has confident in.
It really exposed the reality of Nigeria unrecognizable federal system where everything now has to go to Abuja. What is wrong with all the courts in occupied Biafraland?

Seee assumption, according to you premiumtimes is lying, as if you were in court
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ozy4christ(f): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
femmy82:
Mumu..even em forefather ojukwu died..MKO Abiola was poisoned...rubbish..if e die,e die be that....
kai must you insult before voicing out your opinion, grow up man and be a gentleman, it's well!!!

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by banio: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
PMB antecedents speak volumes. Tyranical democracy is here. If we are not careful, PMB will rule....
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Super1Star: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
APCHaram:

He is fighting a cause that will give him a name for life while the likes of you are busy doing online touting for your useless politicians.

When he becomes am internationally respected figure in future where will you be?

Taju tout like you have no guts or spine.

The likes of Tompolo and Asari and Kanu are carving a nation while your Sowore's are selling their future and conscience for peanuts.

No wonder you remain cowards and subservient to your oppressors.

How has that saved the Lunatic Albino from the dungeon of DSS, where he is eating half cooked beans, despite all your early morning joggings like cannibals.

He will die the miserable death he wished us and remain the inconsequential toothless lion that he is.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Alot happening behind the scene. Only few will understand.....
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 4hys: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
NNAMDI ACTION IS LEGAL, EVERY WOMAN HAS A RYT TO TELL HER HUSBAND, SHE IS NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE MARRIAGE

http://www.hygist.com/2015/12/breaking-judge-exempts-self-from.html

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by simpleseyi: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dreambeat:
I am with Kanu on this.Buhari has repeatedly flouted court orders,playing hide and seek.How are we sure he would not do the same if the ruling goes against his tyrannical tendency.If anything happens to Kanu,Buhari will regret the day he was born.The world is watching.God will see you through,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Persevere,for God is solidly behind you.Nwa Chineke!In the history of mankind,there has not been any freedom fighter that had it easy.You shall come out victorious at the end of the day.

The same thing your lord and saviour Agbari Ojukwu said and you all know the result. 3 million stubborn Biafrauds used for pepper and suya. Several women and girls used as sexx slaves. If you repeat the same nonsense, the Nigerian government will repeat the same treatment.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Pesuzok(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
APCHaram:

You are irrelevant in Greater schemes. You were born in Nigerian and has no choice to be a Nigerian in the midst of all the injustice.

Well there are a generation of young men willing to redefine their identity and futures.

You got screwed on the genetic national lottery? If you were born in Somalia I wonder if you will be so proud to be a Somalian?

I was born a Nigerian and am proud to be one. Changing my identity does not change the situation. You will still be ruled by the likes of tompolo and asari that are now your role model and hero

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by icyprince020(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
I still dnt understand y dey r after him.t jst pratically unfair.even d judge self,get conscience.na wao.who is feeding our able pmb dis idea.odikwa too risky o.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by APCHaram: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Super1Star:

How has that saved the Lunatic Albino from the dungeon of DSS, where he is eating half cooked beans, despite all your early morning joggings like cannibals.

He will die the miserable death he wished us and remain the inconsequential toothless lion that he is.

Mandela spent 27yrs in prison fighting against apartheid and was finally released and made the first president of an integrated South Africa.

Real men are born of the mettle that makes them stand firm and resolute for their principles and cause.

Your type live one day at a time while the likes of Kanu are already 30yrs in the future.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by enigma3000: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

IPOB youths and their weird way of thinking

Even if he spends the next 8 years in prison or when he is finally executed , you will still continue deceiving yourself
So. Its right how the FG and DSS disregard court ruling?
Less you dnt know He prepared himself for worse even b4 stepping his feet in the zoo...Biafra can be delayed but can never be denied

5 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by chesterlee(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Buhari and his DSS are becoming a big Joke!!!

You disobey a court order, then go back to the same court to file extra charges..SMH

"Whenever a dullard is in charge, the people suffers" - El Rufai

7 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by APCHaram: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pesuzok:

I was born a Nigerian and am proud to be one. Changing my identity does not change the situation. You will still be ruled by the likes of tompolo and asari that is now your role model and hero

Better than being misruled by a boko

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by sukkot: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:
Kanu may u live long..

After the festive season, we shall tarry until u re released..

Ndi Igbo Kwenu!!!
well i guess you want nnamdi kanu to die in jail then. you will tarry ? dayum. thought yall liked the guy

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by amunkita(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
sukkot:
well i guess you want nnamdi kanu to die in jail then. you will tarry ? dayum. thought yall liked the guy

If he dies, he is a Martyr nd we shall fight his war..

Check out weapons I ve stacked waiting..

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Johnsmartinyang(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
whirlwind7:
And the charade continues.
The government has shown on several occasions their utter disregard for court rulings.
When it's citizens toe the same path, let it be known that government set the precedent for this.

Our law courts have been reduced to kindergarten playgrounds. No one shows respect for the rule of law anymore.
If this isn't a pointer to the fact that we are approaching a failed state, nothing else does.

That judge did the honorable thing. Why waste his time to preside over a case he knows the government will not respect it's outcome, except it favors the government.
.....terminator part2 starring .......them them actors.. The change conductors ..meanwhile GEJ is....

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by sukkot: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:

If he dies, he is a Martyr nd we shall fight his war..

Check out weapons I ve stacked waiting..

buahahahaha thats your weapon in 2015/2016 ? you biafran boys aint learnt your lesson yet ? you want to take a knife to a gun fight ? lmaooo grin grin grin
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Forwetinnah: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make i dey laugh
Mr Integrity indeed at all at all
This government is an insult to democracy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.