Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo (51595 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by ojosegun2011(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
There is nothing special about that, especially, when the speech is uninspiring. It is on record that in one African country, (I don't want to mention names, we all know the country) their president presented his budget speech to his snoring cabinet members. The characteristics of the old men's speech is rhetoric, boredom is the feature of their presentations. Why won't the man sleep, he gains more by sleeping than wasting his time on a budget that will be reversed and possibly abandoned sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
If u are sleeping, you are wrong
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by Omotayor123(f): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
biotechshola:

u beauty gat me smiling...
I also believe in wat u blieve. Trust me.

smiley
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by Muddasseer(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
NO WONDER OF WHAT HE HAS DONE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by Godset1: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Well wat he is doing is not OK, but from d pixel available he is not the only one sleeping. Look that Mallam behind him is still sleeping that is to tell u that Buhari Hausa English is not comprehensible be many honourable in d house.
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by lailo: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok...it's PDP member!!!!not surprise.
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tolatutu:
Shameless man from a shameless party angry if it was to share money he would be wide awake
Or if name to fight & throw chairs na him dey front
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by Nanosecondz: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Idiot!!!
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by kelspleen10(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
na incantations.that man d do o
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by biotechshola(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
smiley

cheesy:
Do me a favour pls.
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by em3r4ld(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
So, Obasanjo, Ayim Pius Ayim, Wike etc have all had there share of sleeping episodes even worse than the dude but what happened to them.

Its Nigeria dudes where Sex scandals/Corruption scandals can beef up or elevate your political career, so the dude above was unknown now his known.

He should look at the brighter side of the sleep and thank God for it.

1 bottle of Heineken for this man!
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by holaralph(m): 3:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Am sure he is practicing for Rio Olympics Sleeping competition.......... He will make Nigeria proud at the Rio Olympic Game lolzzzz He is coming home with Gold medal.......... Oponu, Alainironu ara galatia, afofun gbemu agbalagba , eleregbe jatijati, adoju tini buruku, omo wolibisa, As for those saying he as the right to sleep because PMB's speech is inaudible or unclear due to his accent You all belong the retrogressive coons. Even if some of US can sleep in Church and Most can we sleep in the presence of Pres Obama Or in the Shrine ?
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by feeloscar(m): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
If I was present during the President's useless budget reading, i would have brought a bed and pillows and had myself a good Shut eye. The time spent by the President was a waste of time, energy and brainpower. #Rubbish
Which is why you will never represent your people #bornservant.
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by proprince(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2015
The preaenter of the budget was boring grin
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by rabbuy(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2015
You guys are taking it to or far... It's not easy to hear bubu the guy try but in no fit hold am
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by onunwa21(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2015
wachakuta:
Useless Party with Useless people init.. the Only thing they know is how to share Blood money..

This na poor man talk

1 Like

Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by onunwa21(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
I don't blame them, after sleeping with prostitute all through night, they come to the assembly tired and sleepy.

Ndi ara
Guy, u re experienced in sleeping with prostitutes...I see
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by joyli: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Tolatutu:
Shameless man from a shameless party angry if it was to share money he would be wide awake

1000 likes cool
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by sucobaba(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2015
This is embarrassing,even Hon. Legor sitting beside him from the same Cross River and PDP couldn't even tap his brother to wake up.
Re: Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo by kissniyi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Like ye don't know they pay dem SLEEPING ALLLOWANCE abi....Deydiarism undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Supports Nigeria's Twitter Ban, Says He should Have Done The Same / INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable / Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.