Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) (41421 Views)

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / PHOTOS: Gov. Ikpeazu Distributes Made-in-aba Shoes To Students / Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
TedBaker:
Be sure u will go the d dentist afta eatin d rice, because e go bore holes inside ur teeths. E nearly finish my teeth wen i bin dey serve 4 ebonyi.
Enemy of progress never progresses.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Baroba(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
harmless011:
Politicians self must he put his pics there

Don't mind the clown, na big egos go kill them.. Humility is certainly not in their character..
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by BiafranFirstSon(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:
[size=18pt]A step forward in A series of huge leaps backwards thanks to Obasanjo, Jonathan and Now Buhari.

FTC, what else can I say...All I Want for Christmas is a big Booty Hoe undecided
[/size]
I have been eating this abakaliki rice and akaeze rice from 76/77. The rice has been as far as i can remember. Obasonjo, Jonathan and buhari has no hand in the planting, harvesting,filtering ,destoning or improving of the rice.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by sparkleRed(f): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Funny enuf i like local rice very sweet esp d one we buy @ Enagi market in Niger state
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
TedBaker:
Be sure u will go the d dentist afta eatin d rice, because e go bore holes inside ur teeths. E nearly finish my teeth wen i bin dey serve 4 ebonyi.
because you don't know how to cook rice
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:
[size=18pt]A step forward in A series of huge leaps backwards thanks to Obasanjo, Jonathan and Now Buhari.

FTC, what else can I say...All I Want for Christmas is a big Booty Hoe undecided
[/size]
See Your Life I Pirry You embarassed
DashMeYansh:

[/size]
See Your Life I Pirry You
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
I Pirry You.. Iranu embarassed
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by yerokunphilips: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE , CONFESS YOUR SIN AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR .
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Destined2win: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ijaya123:

So what are you doing about that opportunity?

Good question~
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by FILEBE(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:
Ebonyi state governor not only paid in time december salary for workers but also distributed made in Ebonyi rice for workers...

see pics below
cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 benedictnsi ....this deserves front page..we need to encourage local production of rice in Nigeria

pssst! Show off. Yes it is good o but good things speaks for itself you don't need to speak for it.
Why put portraits of them on the rice?
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by moreme: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
TedBaker:

Yeyeh dey work you so. No dentist after eating. Please keep your pride aside. Na who you dey form for? Abeg sitdown here and eat the fruit of our dear mother land (Nigeria).
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by dokiOloye(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
TedBaker:
U probably bought d cheapest grade,non destoned.
Ask for d brand called 'mass' and double destone it and U'll testify that Ebonyi rice is better than foreign ones.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Classicman47(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
TedBaker:

U have teeth disease my man.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
way to go
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by TruthTella(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:
Ebonyi state governor not only paid in time december salary for workers but also distributed made in Ebonyi rice for workers...
Did he really pay December salary? What about all those medical corpers he has been owing for ages? Did he pay them too?
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
TruthTella:

Did he really pay December salary? What about all those medical corpers he has been owing for ages? Did he pay them too?
he entered power just in may 2015 and before he rose to power Ebonyi government has been paying corper doctors #130,000,the highest in any state in Nigeria(u can research on it) but i think he wants to overhaul the system to make sure things get to work better
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by luckyboss(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
very good news from Ebonyi.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by sultaan(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Grown in Ebonyi or packaged in Ebonyi
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by henryutd(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
TedBaker:

Linus Mba my comment got 66likes n shares, but u attache's by force re jst 10, so jst fvck off.

It's not about the number of likes but the truth is the matter here. The rice is stone free.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by TruthTella(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:

he entered power just in may 2015 and before he rose to power Ebonyi government has been paying corper doctors #130,000,the highest in any state in Nigeria(u can research on it) but i think he wants to overhaul the system to make sure things get to work better
by overhaul what exactly do you mean?
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Uncleodi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
TruthTella:

by overhaul what exactly do you mean?

By reducing the number of Medical corpers that lobby to be posted to Ebonyi.

Because Ebonyi was paying 130k, abt 50 doctors will get posted to Ebonyi and another 250 will redeploy from other states and head to Ebonyi! If na u be the governor, u go pay? Meanwhile Delta State that is an oil producing state will have just 60 to 70 corper doctors.

U pple caused it via ur mass exodus.

If all states would agree to pay a flat rate say 82k as Delta does, there won't be madness to serve in Ebonyi. QED!
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by TruthTella(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Uncleodi:

By reducing the number of Medical corpers that lobby to be posted to Ebonyi.

Because Ebonyi was paying 130k, abt 50 doctors will get posted to Ebonyi and another 250 will redeploy from other states and head to Ebonyi! If na u be the governor, u go pay? Meanwhile Delta State that is an oil producing state will have just 60 to 70 corper doctors.

U pple caused it via ur mass exodus.
Calm down.
Times are hard in the country. You can't blame Nigerian youth for trying to get money while serving afterall they have no assurance of getting a job after NYSC.
Besides Ebonyi government had the option of rejecting excess corpers if they didnt have the money to pay them, the corpers can be posted to other states instead.
Rather, they keep employing corpers because many full time non corper doctors are running away from the state because of the rural nature of the place and their diarrhea causing water.
Nobody is forcing them to accept every single medical corper that applies to serve in Ebonyi.
If all states would agree to pay a flat rate say 82k as Delta does, there won't be madness to serve in Ebonyi. QED!
Delta pays 82k to medical corpers? You must be having a laugh.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by chrisblack: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Activa:
This should be encouraged.

But the pics on the bag are not necessary.

Ebonyi should arrange finance for interested people to grow this rice and tax their income. That's more money for the state.

Federal Govt shd ban rice imports.

Ebonyi alone can provide our rice with mechanized farming, good seed, fertilizer, and funding.
many states in Nigeria grow rice .the issues is the cost .until it becomes cheaper or at par in terms of pricing with the agric/Thai rice it will not gain any traction. What govt needs to do is to look into ways of bringing down the cost of production. Federal Govt can't ban rice imports now. This is not the govt of Jonah were he was being deceived by our PowerPoint minister of agric Adeshina. Who was saying Nigeria was producing over 70% of its rice consumption. This we all knew was a lie. We have along way to go regarding rice production. With concerted effort. Within 10 years and across all rice producing belt we can be self sufficient
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by realjennyTuz: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2015
jazinogold:
stony rice!
[i][/i]its a lie my dear..distoning a bag of rice wil cost u less dan 100naira so dere is no way dt well packaged rice wil nt be distoned

1 Like

Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Proudnigga(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2015
jazinogold:
stony rice!
still better than the parboiled chaff Nigeria imports on daily basis . Import cursed country, why not facilitate indigenous rice production factories
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Guyman02:
For me I am following in the footsteps of Ben Murray-Bruce by eating Made in Nigeria Rice.
I have also come to realize that no rice imported from Thailand, Malaysia etc and re-bagged in Nigeria is less than 5 years old be it Stallion or Mama Gold.

What they bring to us here is rice at reduced price taking out of those countries strategic reserves silos.
I just ordered fresh rice from Idah in Kogi state at N3000 per basin because its fresh local rice with all the nutrients intact.

Want to order too. Help?
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by LANDOS4RE4: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2015
chesterlee:
Hope the useless Aregbesola is learning

I pity Osun workers...

you should have pity yourself. Osun worker dont want you to pity them. We never regret voting him again as our governor.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by chesterlee(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
LANDOS4RE4:

you should have pity yourself. Osun worker dont want you to pity them. We never regret voting him again as our governor.

Suffering and Smiling

Sorry eh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by delpee(f): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Please where can we get the packaged Ebonyi rice to buy instead of this stale over processed rice from Asia? Sometimes I get local rice from Ilesa or Ofada rice. Far more nutritious and healthy.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by lakizmet(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
No need of posting d govnor n his wife pix.we should encourage local production of rice
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by bitingcool: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Demmocrats:

If the federal government would stop all there tribalism mentality and invest in Innoson motors and Ebonyi Rice we won't be in this mess we are in with the level of unemployment.

Tell the state government and the neighboring states to invest in it fully first. If you don't blow your own trumpet, no one will take notice of your 'trumpeting' skills.
Re: Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
TedBaker:

Na lie, the rice is good, it has been destoned and it has husk, its natural rice better than the imported rubbish u binge on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.