Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (26630 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..
Is Beating your wife (pregnant) for your pet the right thing to Do?

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=13pt]They all have problems. It is wrong to hit a dog with a stick, and a man that beats a woman(Kinda Sexist) won't hesistate to beat a dog. Further more, the _Bitch's incessant barking speaks volume of the bad pet owner. Its wrong and I fail to see any justification for that shameless man...he should get a pussycat instead since he's a Pussy_ undecided[/size]

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Begonia(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wow! Just wow!

I hate animal cruelty. Just as that woman had no right to hit the dog, the man had absolutely no right to hit his wife. I'm almost too sure he didn't hit her just because of her actions. There must have been something more. He obviously has no respect for his wife and no love for his unborn child. He wouldn't even fit in a jungle.

I guess the woman is still in that house. Probably cares more about being married than for her own safety and that of her child.

...okay, I didn't mean to judge. Just couldn't help that last part.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
That man belong to the zoo.

15 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Something is fundamentally wrong with the marriage especially the way the man feels about his wife.How do you being sane beat up your pregnant wife?

*Maybe the man is having an affair.....,...with the dog.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by loomer: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
When una no go train dogs well, so so barking dey use am disturb the neighbourhood.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by eyinjuege: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Talk of cutting off the head to cure a headache undecided undecided

The man must be crazy or something.

Anyway, hope the woman doesn't lose her baby.
She needs to be careful with that man o, cos I foresee worse things to come.
It's not a curse btw.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Here to read comment. Aint a fan of Dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Ahmed0336(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
That man is sick upstairs. Wtf!!! If na my sister dey dat condition and he touched her God help him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Bolade005: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Begonia:
Wow! Just wow!

I hate animal cruelty. Just as that woman had no right to hit the dog, the man had absolutely no right to hit his wife. I'm almost too sure he didn't hit her just because of her actions. There must have been something more. He obviously has no respect for his wife and no love for his unborn child. He wouldn't even fit in a jungle.

I guess the woman is still in that house. Probably cares more about being married than for her own safety and that of her child.

...okay, I didn't mean to judge. Just couldn't help that last part.
You mean the woman should just take off and never return because of this without any form of reconciliation?. You're amazing.

OP, the man is a bas.tard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
thorpido:
Something is fundamentally wrong with the marriage especially the way the man feels about his wife.How do you being sane beat up your pregnant wife?

*Maybe the man is having an affair.....,...with the dog.
Lol... I wonder too undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Like seriously, I dey expect Oga Seun comment!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Like seriously, I dey expect Oga Seun comment!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Begonia(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bolade005:

You're amazing.

Ikr! grin
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by mostyg(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
When you keep dogs as children, what would you expect. He obviously loves his dog family more than his human family. A polygamist, married to dogs and to a woman.

I would rather spend my money on more children than on dogs.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Bolade005: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Begonia:

Ikr! grin
It's all right just learn to chill a little.

Btw, you're pretty. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by 2tanG0: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
check the dog, the dog and the man is not ordinary. no sane man does dis

end time husband, end time dog undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Kayoski(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Me I don't understand o.. Pls op what is an expenser?
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by yvesboss(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
hmm...brb pls
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
First and foremost, the title should be " A Husband Unjustly Beats His Pregnant Wife For Beating His Dog

Back to the topic. The man is a reta.rd

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Kazrem(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
God knows I hate dog. If a man now beats his pregnant wife because of a dog, as a matter of urgency he needs to be examined upstairs. If I happened to be a sibling of the woman, we go sign agreement before she go come back to that house else he marries the dog.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by YourCoffin: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Woman beat a lactating dog. Man beat a pregnant wife. Both of them have low tolerance level and therefore should be locked in the zoo.

In other news, why person moniker go be amunkita?
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by amunkita(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
YourCoffin:
Woman beat a lactating dog. Man beat a pregnant wife. Both of them have low tolerance level and therefore should be locked in the zoo.

U nko wey be Coffin
Akpati Ozu I bu Onye Uwa Mmebi..

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
YourCoffin:

amunkita: U nko wey be Coffin Akpati Ozu I bu Onye Uwa Mmebi..
grin grin grin
Question jam answer.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by amunkita(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Woman = b1tch
Dog = b1tch

So the OP's subject should be dog beat dog, Husband beat dog...

The husband must be an Amunkita to ve beaten an Nkita..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by YourCoffin: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:

U nko wey be Coffin
Akpati Ozu I bu Onye Uwa Mmebi..

O gi bu onye uwa mmebi

negodu ihe amunkita na cause. Because of amunkita, husband beat him pregnant wife. E remain small make dem come buy coffin for that woman because of amunkita

amunkita onye uwa mbebi. Nwanne kee onwe gi oriri o
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kazrem:
God knows I hate dog. If a man now beats his pregnant wife because of a dog, as a matter of urgency he needs to be examined upstairs. If I happened to be a sibling of the woman, we go sign agreement before she go come back to that house else he marries the dog.
Hmmm... I personally feels I will never go back to that house if the dog remain there. cry
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by YourCoffin: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

grin grin grin

Question jam answer.

Na typical Nigerian amunkita be. I ask question him dey ask me the question back. Who go come answer the question?
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Miami11: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:
Woman = b1tch
Dog = b1tch

So the OP's subject should be dog beat dog, Husband beat dog...

The husband must be an Amunkita to ve beaten an Nkita..

They shouldn't let all this school kids post here, damn can't wait for school to open so this underage can go to school
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by SAMBARRY: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin

Orisirisi.you people are just saying because of ordinary dog.do you know whether the dog is his girlfriend or he carries the dog to one place to give her kondos at night grin

My dear this is Nigeria every and anything is possible grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by amunkita(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
YourCoffin:

O gi bu onye uwa mmebi

negodu ihe amunkita na cause. Because of amunkita, husband beat him pregnant wife. E remain small make dem come buy coffin for that woman because of amunkita

amunkita onye uwa mbebi. Nwanne kee onwe gi oriri o

Nwanne Mmadu, come ikoyi cementry oriri yakpa there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.