Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,284 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor (47506 Views)

Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) / Russia Invents Chemical Dat Peels Off Black Skin / A Russian Laboratory Invents Means Of Removing Black Skin Layer On Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sai Baba
Sai IGBO
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Psalm18: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimbless:
The guy actually attained a level in his academics, he studied abroad. OP u made It look like a school drop out invented. To me, that is own education is far better than the one we gave here in Nigeria.
Nice invention
Did he really study abroad?
Hear him, what does be mean by all that plenty English

"Although I was not able to study in the higher institution, but later I came in contact with Cleaveman Institute of Electronics, Ohio in United States of America and they offered me admission to study Electronic System Engineering. The institute is not concerned with grades an applicant makes but they solely depend on the interest of the applicant to study Engineering. It was not easy for me to study in the institute due to lack of finance, I could not pay my fees so I dropped out.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Psalm18:
I read through it.
And honestly there was nothing eye catching about all.he said.
Either he is over estimating himself or the reporter has not done rigorous check before rushing to proclaim another Nigerian a 'genius' who the government has not helped.

In summary, he is asking for over 100million naira for an invention nobody has heard of.
Science does not work that way.
Nigeria has suffered enough from pseudo scientist and inventors such as Abalaka, Emeagwali etc.

Between, whatever happened to the claims of Enoch Opeyemi to have solved the Riemann hypothesis.
I predict it will die a quiet death after defrauding Nigerians with his wild claims
and what have you invented undecided

But instead opening your RUBBISH mouth talking nonsense.

Great men think of something and do even if it is fake or pseudo, but FOOLISH men (like you ) comdenm things and dwell in there miserable life talking RUBBISH to RUBBISH still others recognize the RUBBISH that's in him.

Foolish man!

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Psalm18: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
and what have you invented undecided

But instead opening your RUBBISH mouth talking nonsense.

Great men think of something and do even if it is fake or pseudo, but FOOLISH men (like you ) comdenm things and dwell in there miserable like talking RUBBISH to RUBBISH still others recognize the RUBBISH that's in him.

Foolish man!

You are incredibly credulous.
So because I have not invented anything.
I should support academic fraud/ lies.

Sorry, the world does not work that way.
Go get a brain.
Run along son and don't mention me again if you have not engaged your brain rigorously.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by slimbless(f): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Psalm18:

Did he really study abroad?
Hear him, what does be mean by all that plenty English

"Although I was not able to study in the higher institution, but later I came in contact with Cleaveman Institute of Electronics, Ohio in United States of America and they offered me admission to study Electronic System Engineering. The institute is not concerned with grades an applicant makes but they solely depend on the interest of the applicant to study Engineering. It was not easy for me to study in the institute due to lack of finance, I could not pay my fees so I dropped out.
He didn't have the regular university education, but he add a form of education, more like going to a technical school, which I think is better Dan the regular schools. And he actually studied for a yl in ohio b4 dropping out. U know studying just for a year there is better Dan our four years here
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Psalm18: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimbless:
He didn't have the regular university education, but he add a form of education, more like going to a technical school, which I think is better Dan the regular schools. And he actually studied for a yl in ohio b4 dropping out. U know studying just for a year there is better Dan our four years here
I hear you.
However

Google the university be claimed to have studied at for year.
It turns out to be am online distance learning school.
Been truthful is the most important thing in academia.
Mis representation of awards, schools attended is the first red flag someone is lying.
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
I served in that local govt I was a council worker without payment a local govt with no water no light no network no social life practically dead zone
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by oyeah786(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
U might be suprised but its true a biafran we invent even without going to school how much more if given the opportunity since by the zoo govt

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by biafranqueen: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
The most important problem is infection, because that is what kills 80% of the people in hospitals.
Bacteria and fungi introduction at the insertion site is due to poor hygiene and inproper flushing of picc lines/
Also inedquate training of nurses and doctors is a big problem in our healthcare industry, we need to step up.
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by saintkel(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
FG should get dis boys together and train them, dnt be surprised what dis guys will do wen properly trained
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Psalm18:

You are incredibly credulous.
So because I have not invented anything.
I should support academic fraud/ lies.

Sorry, the world does not work that way.
Go get a brain.
Run along son and don't mention me again if you have not engaged your brain rigorously.
WOW! i never knew you speak in stupidity,

your type are rare to find.
what academic fraud did you see there? and meanwhile! you the academic goat, what have you contribute to the community?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by banio: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ice.
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by amunkita(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Brains nuo nah Biafra land bu till infinity..
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by LastSurvivor: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Like it or not..
Igbos are just amazing..
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN).

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by haqueurate(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom post=4127nj9248:
Too long. Someone, kindly give me the summary.

summary, the igbo boy is looking for 123 million naila

for somthing with no practical relevance
igbo kwenu grin

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Paschal55(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Believe me, this great innovation, achievement and Invention end here on NAIRALAND, no be for this 9ja wey we dey so Thumbs up bro...
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by primeache: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
another citizen lost. it's only a matter of time before he is granted free citizenship by developed country
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is the best news i've heard this month. Hope to see more of this in my dear country.
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Too long. Someone, kindly give me the summary.

u better learn how to read
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Georgeagbo: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
if you are interested in electronics, try this http://introductiontobasicelectronics.com/?hop=georgeinfo
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by brilliant5(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
D tech already exist
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by rolexsms(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by goodheart02(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Psalm18:
I read through it.
Either he is over estimating himself or the reporter has not done rigorous check before rushing to proclaim another Nigerian a 'genius' for whom the government has not helped.

In summary, he is asking for over 100million naira for an invention nobody has heard of.
Nigeria has suffered enough from pseudo scientist and inventors such as Abalaka, Emeagwali, Oyibo etc.

Between, whatever happened to the claims of Enoch Opeyemi to have solved the Riemann hypothesis.
I predict it will die a quiet death after defrauding Nigerians with his wild claims

You just mentioned Emeagwali. Is it the same IT renowned Emeagwali who won the Gordon Bell prize you mean or the one in your village The Emeagwali I know is no pseudo scientist. Do you your research properly oga.
Here is a link to help you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Emeagwali

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by anonimi: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Psalm18:
I read through it.
Either he is over estimating himself or the reporter has not done rigorous check before rushing to proclaim another Nigerian a 'genius' for whom the government has not helped.

Nigeria has suffered enough from pseudo scientist and inventors such as Abalaka, Emeagwali, Oyibo etc.

419 get different levels and styles oh bro.
This cohagi "invention" is one style.
The one below na another 419 style.

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by texazzpete(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
If he truly spent 4 years on this, and invention of limited usefulness, I don't know what to think.

It certainly doesn't add up to N150+ million worth of value.

Good effort from him, though.

Someone should find the reporter that wrote this article and beat him about the head with a stout cudgel. Imagine claiming this 'lifts Nigeria into the Ranks of the technologically advanced countries'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Stycon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Quite laudable! ...though not a drop out in that sense naaaaa smiley~good headline strategy lipsrsealed

However, if he believes in his invention:its value-creating cum problem-solving potential, why not package it in form of a good business proposal and pitch it to investors(venture capitalist, private equity guys, and the likes)?

Sequel to that, government can then be a buyer of his product and not his idea~ if it worth it anyway. I'm not sure if government buys ideas tongue

Good job!
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by teamchocolate: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Useless invention!!!

Doctors need to monitor their patients and not whether the infusion has finished...cuz it is of no consequence.. any patient that is bad enough to need infusion should be checked 3-4hourly...

Absolutely of no use, chidi go back to school!

chekasforchekas:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/abia-born-secondary-school-leaver-makes-breakthrough-in-medical-field/
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by winkmart: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sunnycliff:
He is not a Nigerian but an Igbo boy. A proudly Biafran. Its not when it's for evil you guys will remember his an igbo man. #proudly biafran

if Seun catch you
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by teamchocolate: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Citizenship for a monitor that says when ur infusion finishes Really? In ur dreams!!

If a patient is bad enough to need infusion he should be monitored closely.. have more health workers.. if I were minister of health, N1 of Nigeria's money will never go into such a useless invention...

primeache:
another citizen lost. it's only a matter of time before he is granted free citizenship by developed country
Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by Folksyharry(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
If the Nigerian Medical Association is seeing this article they need to make contact with this guy to see if what he's saying is true, test it and possibly make necessary modifications and as well help him look for the funds to mass produce this device. We can't be ignoring these talents all the time. If this guy can be duly rewarded it will encourage others to come up with various designs that can make our lives better.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ohagi Invents Cohagi Intravenous Monitor by teamchocolate: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Train someone that doesn't want to go beyond secondary school? But has enough money to go to India to go and follow up a useless invention...

Abeg make I hear word! Run along son

saintkel:
FG should get dis boys together and train them, dnt be surprised what dis guys will do wen properly trained

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Man Punched By Abia COVID-19 Taskforce Officers, Battles For His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.