Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Can He Still Get A Visa/with Aduro Wahala - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can He Still Get A Visa/with Aduro Wahala (1417 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can He Still Get A Visa/with Aduro Wahala by Arlington(f): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2009
I am a bit confused about how to go about a visa application so i need some input from people who have travelled out of the country or know about aduro stuff.
My brother got a visa to the UK about 4 years ago ,went to London, but somethings happened and he was forced to go to Dublin,where he sought aduro.
He was refused and after a while he was deported to Nigeria. Now the question i am in the united states , i wanted to go to London for a holiday and i want my brother to come there as well just for the holiday and he is going back to Nigeria ,but will they grant him a visa?
Will the aduro he took in Dublin affect him in the UK embassy since he had to do finger printing while in Dublin but did not do any for the UK visa at that time.
Apart from London are all EU countries using the same biometric system? I may be over analysing but i just don't want them to reject the visa.
All great input will be highly appreciated.
Re: Can He Still Get A Visa/with Aduro Wahala by DisGuy: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
What is Aduro? Asylum application?

What forced him to Dublin? Anything illegal apart from overstaying his visa?
Re: Can He Still Get A Visa/with Aduro Wahala by Arlington(f): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2009
Yes aduro is asylum application . And no he did not do anything illegal he was in the UK for only about 4 weeks before he had to go to Dublin it was family issues with where he was staying. so he did not over stay his UK visa all they know in the UK embassy might be that he went back to Nigeria .His UK visa was kind of a work visa he was working for the family, so they had control over the visa and collected the passport from him.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On South Korea / Nigerian Lady Made To Miss Her Emirates Flight Because She Didn’t..... / Who Still Uses ABC Transport Super Sleeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.