Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse (3381 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Is My Girl Friend Behaviour Normal? / I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by obisime(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
I be dating my girl's friend for 8 years,she is 26 is years old.I lost my respect when I lost my job ,which I can not take care of her needs the way I use take of her.she break up with me last year December , it was very painful,but I have force my self to be. I reconcile with her last four month, try to help her for her needs and also pay her school and buy new laptop for her. She said I should permit her to finish her Exam before we can talk about our relationship, which I agree. She have a bad Character, she talk to me in way I don't like,I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate because I have to give her chance for her exam & am just reconciling wit her. I called her last week,but she abuse me in a way I did not like because I did not give her money last 2 weeks. The reason why i did not give her, i have to help my senior sister,she lost his husband,so I have to assist her because his husband is d only Child so I have to assist her by sending his husband dead body to Abia state.I went to see my girl last week Sunday to give her money she will use to take care of her self 4 d week,because this is what i normally do. Am in to car dealer busines,I normally receive call all d time because I do post my car through Internet.My girl friend insult me because of the calls I pick & Dis is where I make money ,she said that I don't know my right that I can't control her,that if she get married to me she will beat me,she insulted me in front of her friends. Am the type of guy that have hot temper but I hold my peace ,I did nt say any thingn,I only gave her d money I want to give her than I left .please I need advice
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Erukumakanaki: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bro dont marry that rude biitch undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by phrancys001(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
U deserve wat u are getting, guy seek anoda just dump her siphoning ass already.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by obiorathesubtle: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided I have a lot of things to say.. But I'll just be a little nice and summarize in a sentence... Dump her! Leave her behind!
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Cybertext(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Girls been digging gold on boys since 1890Bc.... and boys too blind to see it.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by sauceTDA(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bros I am sorry to say this but this your post is the most stupidest nd mumuish post av ever read on here....u no get sense.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
She's d man in scenario like this

Run for ur life bro.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Mafking(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
guy no carry that girl/relationship enter thiz coming newyear.o....she's obviously digging you

besides op said girlfriend not even fiancée?? how will u be spending thz much on a mere gf...and that girls love money and all that doesn't mean they don't know a maga when they see one...she may love you b4.o buh ryt now? you gon run like you don see 2015 touchline and its only one person 2016 needs b4 the gate is shut...ruuun
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Kayoski(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
sauceTDA:
Bros I am sorry to say this but this your post is the most stupidest nd mumuish post av ever read on here....u no get sense.
not everyone is as smart or intelligent as you expect them to be,so be thankful for urself.

no need to curse op...
if u don't have an advice for him just waka pass...

My advice: mr op,you don't need an angel to come tell you she means no good for you...
She is just gold digging, pls b4 u dump her,try get that laptop u got from her,but be smart about that...

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
So she collected the money after insulting you, i feel the lady is shameless
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by jmaxjohn(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
My dear sis misspicy, pls comment on my behalf. I can't take dis shii
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by callydon(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
There's ONLY one way I think this cud be happening; ie if she's using jazz on u.
But if u are doing all these with ur right sense, I'll simply say dt u go get urself a real girlfriend cos d one u currently have is a hoe n a Jezebel.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by firstking01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
obisime:
I be dating my girl's friend for 8 years,she is 26 is years old.I lost my respect when I lost my job ,which I can not take care of her needs the way I use take of her.she break up with me last year December , it was very painful,but I have force my self to be. I reconcile with her last four month, try to help her for her needs and also pay her school and buy new laptop for her. She said I should permit her to finish her Exam before we can talk about our relationship, which I agree. She have a bad Character, she talk to me in way I don't like,I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate because I have to give her chance for her exam & am just reconciling wit her. I called her last week,but she abuse me in a way I did not like because I did not give her money last 2 weeks. The reason why i did not give her, i have to help my senior sister,she lost his husband,so I have to assist her because his husband is d only Child so I have to assist her by sending his husband dead body to Abia state.I went to see my girl last week Sunday to give her money she will use to take care of her self 4 d week,because this is what i normally do. Am in to car dealer busines,I normally receive call all d time because I do post my car through Internet.My girl friend insult me because of the calls I pick & Dis is where I make money ,she said that I don't know my right that I can't control her,that if she get married to me she will beat me,she insulted me in front of her friends. Am the type of guy that have hot temper but I hold my peace ,I did nt say any thingn,I only gave her d money I want to give her than I left .please I need advice
these are the kinda people that makw gals to see guys as weaklers,,,guy u mumu sha...dump that idiot u call ur gf na before i modify and and call u names u dnt like
obisime:
these are the kinda people that make gals to see guys as weaklers,,,guy u mumu sha...dump that idiot u call ur gf, before i modify dis post and call u names u dnt like...i'm so angry with u nw, ahah, dis is hw sm gals dey drag hustling dudes back, y nt use dat money ur showering on her to send ur junior ones to skul?, infact leme hold my temper.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by firstking01(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
sauceTDA:
lol, d guy is sooo efing annoyingsad
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by dguizman(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
sauceTDA:
too harsh bro
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by dguizman(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
I no know weather na bro make I call u or chairman sef.....make I no talk wetin dey my mind out.because if I do,u fit vex enter soakaway this nite.....just free her and let her go
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Jtmanager(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
ur story nd ur wordings

are they for real?
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by dguizman(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
I no know wether na bro make I call u or chairman sef.....make I no talk wetin dey my mind out.because if I do,u fit vex enter soakaway this nite.....just free her and let her go
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by acecarter(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op, I am not much of the comments type, but I felt sympathy for you & I had to hop out of my guest mode to write this.

I am sorry to type this, but I think your(ex) girlfriend is right. (I don't expect you to continue with her after this).
Similarly, I am of the opinion that you don't know your right, you are not to apologize to a lady during every misunderstanding (it makes her look down on you).
Also, It seems you are not really educated from your grammar & you want an educated lady for a wife. But if I must be truthful to you, I don't think you need that kind of a lady. From your a post, you a kind of mad that thinks like a child & you need woman that will understand you & not capitalize on that flaw.
Therefore in my honest opinion, I think you should leave her & search for a more understanding woman that will be a wife, friend& adviser to you.
I wish Goodluck in your quest.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
"I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate"

Boss, this is ridiculous. So you mean to tell me, after dating for 8 years, she still doesn't know what you don't like or you still haven't made her realise what you like and dislike? Wow!

Anyways, I'm not a relationship expert or counsellor, but it's just obvious this girl isn't into you anymore. She found someone else and just wanna move on with her life. Going back to her is a mistake. And as long as you force yourself on her, she'll only make you her Central Bank. She doesn't care how you feel or whatever, just get yourself together and move on. You need a new life with someone who will respect you and love you for who you are

If she could leave you just cuz you lost your job, then there's nothing to debate over, she was only tolerating you cuz of what you was offering her

Be smart and wise bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Sunkyphil(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
she will milk u dry if u don't take to ur heels
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by misspicy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
jmaxjohn:
My dear sis misspicy, pls comment on my behalf. I can't take dis shii
confused much
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Ayt27(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
dguizman:
too harsh bro
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Ayt27(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
I was thinking people were going to blast this Op for his errors, but i was surprised as I didn't see any one, except for that dude up there. People can actually read between the lines and know when someone's being sincere.

@ Op please just take the advice of everybody here.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Jimdonnet(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
obisime:

u a are a big fool
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by kunletoks(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pick race bro
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by pussygotlips: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gerrahhere mumu
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by fulfillbill(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Maga as you don get alert na God win.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by schumastic(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
this foolish guy just made me rethink my gender cus am aschamed of it after reading this....your asking for our advice, very simple just tell your girlfriend to kill you finish cus your as good as dead.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by DaaChilex(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
If i were u.i wud hav collect mi laptop,n say bye bye to her,as simple as abc,call her n collect ur system,tell her u wnt to b hapi in lyf,so u guys shuld part,4 goodness sake,y must u follow dat kind f gal,z it jazz dat she work on u?,there r 1 and a million gals out there,lukin 4 ur type,if dat gal tinks u r no longa on xame level,change class,if possible change school,hope u undsnd bro!
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by AfroKnight: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Delete her number but don't tell her its over. Let her keep guessing. If she calls you just pick up and leave the phone running. Don't waste your time talking to that she-goat. When she's tired, she will leave you alone.

My guy na problem you get o, nor be babe.

You need new babe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) / What The Shape Of Your Bμtt Says About You (you Will Be Very Surprised) / It Is Totally Wrong To Think Someone Is Below Your Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.