Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,020 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Read Louis Van Gaal’s Rant To Journalists As He Storms Out Of News Conference - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Read Louis Van Gaal’s Rant To Journalists As He Storms Out Of News Conference (572 Views)

Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career / Read Louis Van Gaal's Emotional Statement After Man U Sack Him / READ: Louis Van Gaal's Reaction To Man Utd's 3 -2 Victory Over Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Louis Van Gaal’s Rant To Journalists As He Storms Out Of News Conference by Dengrossed1: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
UNDER-FIRE Louis Van Gaal appears to be cracking under the strain of turning round Manchester United’s fortunes.
Van Gaal delivered an angry and emotional monologue before storming out of a press conference that lasted less than five minutes.

After a week when his job has come under intense scrutiny from fans and the media and Jose Mourinho touted as a replacement, Van Gaal hit back – and bizarrely started by asking for apologies from reporters who he accused of ignoring the facts.

Asked for a response to Arsene Wenger’s claim that the Dutchman’s treatment has been disrespectful, Van Gaal said: “Has anybody in this room not a feeling to apologise to me? That’s what I’m wondering.

“I think I was already sacked, I read. I have been sacked. My colleague (Mourinho) was here already. What do you think happens with my wife or my kids? Or with my grandchildren? Or with the fans of Manchester United? Or my friends? What do you think?

“They have called me a lot of times and also Arsene Wenger is saying something about that. So you think that I want to talk with the media now.

“I am here only because of the Premier League rules. I have to talk with you. But I can only see when I say something that you use my words in your context.

See more http://olorisupergal.com/read-louis-van-gaals-rant-to-journalists-as-he-storms-out-of-news-conference/

Re: Read Louis Van Gaal’s Rant To Journalists As He Storms Out Of News Conference by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
#NaDasukiCauseAm
Re: Read Louis Van Gaal’s Rant To Journalists As He Storms Out Of News Conference by Spanner4(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin
Van Gall bladder, u re free to put the blame on me and I will accept it. Abeg Van gall bladder, gerrara off hia mehn

(1) (Reply)

Hiddink Names Mikel Chelsea's 'ideal Player / Nigerian Football Star Abandoned After Serving His Nation / Enjoy The Return Of Champions League With These 10+ Odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.